Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iam new to this thread after seeing Alice meltdown on Instagram... I don't know too much about the whole situation.. Except I don't get the bianca love here?? I mean yeah Alice is looking like a total narc but bianca is still the other woman.. And something in me can never ever love the other woman!

Has ioan tried to see his kids in the last Yr? Has he even been in the same city? Some fathers do just give up on the kids after divorce.. Its actually quite common.. Especially if there is another woman involved. I tni k it's definitely possible hedoesnt really want any custody at all.
I mean what does Alice actually want out of this? Surely ioan not seeing the kids is best case for her? Why does she want to shame him into seeing them? I feel like she would explode if he did actually see them!

Also is it possible that bianca might have a baby herself? Would Alice spontaneously combust if that happened?
Abs your point is? 🤔 He didn't leave his wife for Bianca. He left because she's, well, ALiCe. Middle name bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you think she posts the selfies with the alien eyes to make herself look like a totally crazy witch ? This is a serious question.
It's almost like a "don't mess with me, I'm the devil" look or "be afraid, be very afraid"

I can't fathom the staring, glaring eyes....there's something very threatening about these selfies.
We’d have more luck trying to translate the Dead Sea scrolls than interpret what’s going on in that microbrain…
Those eyes remind me of ‘chads’ lol some may remember

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Ioan is not allowed to ever be happy again because Alice will always be unhappy? LOL
View attachment 1359050
PS: why is it hurting her if she is over him
Their mother has been ‘heartbroken’ for the past 18 months. Time to move on. In Alice’s case ranting and misery is her choice. It’s too sad that she makes life miserable for her girls as well.

Reactions: 24
We know she definitely reads here, right? I just wish she would realise that literally everyone here has, at some point, tried to give her advice that will help her get out of all of this but the moment she sees signs of people not agreeing with her and not asking questions no matter how many times she changes her story, we’re trolls.
so, i’ll say this - alice, you’re going to lose your kids. just because you think ioan won’t get them doesn’t mean the system won’t get them. and if you don’t lose them, they’ll resent you and LEAVE you. i speak from experience of being a kid with a parent who used alienation to get what they wanted. i couldn’t stand her until the day she died. she did exactly what you’re doing.
you’re traumatising your children, everyone can see it, and you’ve admitted you’re not gonna stop.
i hope they make it out somewhat okay in spite of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Ioan didnt work 1.5 years after Harrow and she with failure auditioned shortly before it.

In August 2020 (when Harrow was ending) she tweeted that Ioan has many offers and they are already practicing scripts.

In the past year she accused him of not working intentionally

Go figure. She was never going to work. Not because Ioan didnt want her but because no one wanted her. Besides plenty actor couples work at the same time
Yes, where's her proof of this? It's not like actors can always control when or if they work. She needs to provide evidence that he's turned down an offer to work or stated that he intends not to seek work.

So let me see if I have this right:

1. If the PRO is granted (which seems likely), she will not be awarded spousal support.
  2. With the PRO, Ioan will not be responsible for her attorney's fees, at least for this action.
  3. It's doubtful she will be awarded 100% custody, and if he proves PA, chances are good that *he* might win 100% custody.
  4. She's made no effort to:
  • look for work
  • submit her financial disclosures as required by the court
  • come up with a financial, housing, or parenting plan
  • abide by the TRO
  • listen to her lawyers' advice

Hahaha, yeah, Alice, if this is standing up for yourself and speaking your truth, this strategy has LOSER written all over it. Good luck to ya. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Iam new to this thread after seeing Alice meltdown on Instagram... I don't know too much about the whole situation.. Except I don't get the bianca love here?? I mean yeah Alice is looking like a total narc but bianca is still the other woman.. And something in me can never ever love the other woman!

Has ioan tried to see his kids in the last Yr? Has he even been in the same city? Some fathers do just give up on the kids after divorce.. Its actually quite common.. Especially if there is another woman involved. I tni k it's definitely possible hedoesnt really want any custody at all.
I mean what does Alice actually want out of this? Surely ioan not seeing the kids is best case for her? Why does she want to shame him into seeing them? I feel like she would explode if he did actually see them!

Also is it possible that bianca might have a baby herself? Would Alice spontaneously combust if that happened?
I fear you’ve just committed sacrilege!

Good luck!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do you think she posts the selfies with the alien eyes to make herself look like a totally crazy witch ? This is a serious question.
It's almost like a "don't mess with me, I'm the devil" look or "be afraid, be very afraid"

I can't fathom the staring, glaring eyes....there's something very threatening about these selfies.
It's ART.
The off her tits wanker said it herself 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not really a huge fan of Bianca (for other reasons I've mentioned before) but I find "never support the other woman" a bit too finite. Ioan was being abused by the first woman, so I won't blame him to find hapiness elsewhere. It's not like he had a happy marriage and a sidepeace for 10 years. And Bianca owes or owed Alice nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
OK, I'll bite.
In order of your questions:
1. We have no proof she's the other woman
2. Yes - check out the TRO court docs linked in the wiki, you'll see proof (texts, emails) between Ioan and Alice where he tries to arrange to see the kids and she blocks it and/or pulls out at the last minute.
3. Yes, he's been back in LA Nov 2021 - Jan/Feb 2022, and then back since the start of June 2022.
4. Alice wants Ioan to give her everything and move into the garage. See the TRO court docs in the wiki. SHE ACTUALLY SAID THIS.
5. Alice wouldn't know what's best for her if it hit her in the face while holding a sign saying "this is the best case for you".
6. She wants to shame terrorise him for leaving her and the kids are a handy proxy.
7. Possible but not likely given her MS. Also, maybe she doesn't even want kids! Maybe she didn't want kids before her MS diagnosis. Not all women want to have kids and I wish it would stop being the default assumption.
8. Maybe? Who gives a tit, Alice is a dick. Ioan and Bianca can't stop living their lives just in case Alice goes off on one.
oh man, #5 had me nearly spitting coffee out at the screen. Just the image of that is delightful. It's also so true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just took like an hour nap to sleep off the drug binge and I come back to 5 new pages GOD SAVE THOSE LEFT BEHIND 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg she would be AMAZING at audiobooks! Seriously. Seriously.
Dunno. I love my audio books to fall asleep to when my eyes have had enough screen time. Can personally think of nothing worse than relaxing/ falling asleep to the sound of her voice. I'm all for her making a buck, just praying she never narrates anything I'd ever want to listen to. Please stick to narrating texts on fungal infections and the like Alice. Ta love 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think she hates herself and the way she looks. That’s the only explanation I have
Don't forget that the entertainment industy, and Los Angeles, are the epicenter of looking beautiful. Everyone, including 20-somethings, are constantly working to remove perceived flaws. Even the actors Alice's age look younger, thinner, have better hair & skin--the Jamie Lee Curtises of Hollywood are few and far between. So everytime she looks in the mirror, or takes a selfie, she's reminded of exactly what she doesn't look like.

I watched "Good Luck to You, Leo Grande" over the weekend. I've always liked Emma Thompson, but my god, I adore her now. :love:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I absolutely hate that she's pushing the narrative that she is doing this for all women who didn't make a fuss aka go bloody nuts, no Alice you are not championing women's cause you are actually damaging it, the women I most admire are those whose marriages have broken down but for the sake of their children they have a good reasonable relationship with their fathers, those women are amazing. It's fine to hate the person but for your kids be reasonable.
She's told so many lies she doesn't know what is truth and what isn't and what she's said. It's a total cluster duck of her own making there's no need to blame anyone else she's done this all to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Personally, I’m not a fan of Bianca or anyone else in that saga. But, Bianca is a young woman hit with a horrible disease very early in life. So far she’s dealing with it admirably lifting other people along the way. For this she has earned my respect (not that this means anything of course). The way she has chosen to behave publicly is kind and polite and it’s in stark contrast to many people on SM.
As for the kids, there is no way to know for sure what is going on, but Alice has documented her parental alienation publicly so many times that it is probably quite impossible for Ioan to have any relation with his daughters at the moment. And yes, that’s sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else counting down the days til the 2nd of August and hoping that the coobag that is full of of hot air gets pro'd

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.