Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will today be the day the lawyer she kicked off about on Insta last week/wknd sends her a love note? I do hope so. Here for watching you be sent to jail Alice. Would make this a happy happy week for many people - Yo, Be, E and E and Emma for starters :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I‘ve copied this over from a post in the Liz Jones thread.

‘Here’s a definition of Dunning Kruger.. very common in narcissists?
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of a task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge.’

Is being the ‘cleverest person in the room’ a symptom?
I've never heard of that particular effect. Interesting. Thank you.
She's certainly up her arse when it comes to her intelligence. Calling her university degree kick ass (or words to that nature) from a "top" University for example. Which isn't exactlyyyy true, but according to this is. Think it's bang on

Reactions: 14
Icky spittle suction sounds *shudders

I honestly can’t listen to her
Oh lord no! i have my laptop muted at all times to stop any tiny chance of a video of Ms ClickyMcClickyFuckerChops auto playing in the background and ruining my whole decade. No, no, no, no and no 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Iam new to this thread after seeing Alice meltdown on Instagram... I don't know too much about the whole situation.. Except I don't get the bianca love here?? I mean yeah Alice is looking like a total narc but bianca is still the other woman.. And something in me can never ever love the other woman!

Has ioan tried to see his kids in the last Yr? Has he even been in the same city? Some fathers do just give up on the kids after divorce.. Its actually quite common.. Especially if there is another woman involved. I tni k it's definitely possible hedoesnt really want any custody at all.
I mean what does Alice actually want out of this? Surely ioan not seeing the kids is best case for her? Why does she want to shame him into seeing them? I feel like she would explode if he did actually see them!

Also is it possible that bianca might have a baby herself? Would Alice spontaneously combust if that happened?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Will today be the day the lawyer she kicked off about on Insta last week/wknd sends her a love note? I do hope so. Here for watching you be sent to jail Alice. Would make this a happy happy week for many people - Yo, Be, E and E and Emma for starters :)
Leon meanwhile.. I believe he’s now in Wales hoping to bump into a tattle turd to pass on information about all the goings on ? Him and @Mad Betty arrangement has for now come to an end 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh lord no! i have my laptop muted at all times to stop any tiny chance of a video of Ms ClickyMcClickyFuckerChops auto playing in the background and ruining my whole decade. No, no, no, no and no 🤣🤣
omg I HATE the gross old lady noises she makes. like a grandma who’s trying to tongue her false teeth back into her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Iam new to this thread after seeing Alice meltdown on Instagram... I don't know too much about the whole situation.. Except I don't get the bianca love here?? I mean yeah Alice is looking like a total narc but bianca is still the other woman.. And something in me can never ever love the other woman!

Has ioan tried to see his kids in the last Yr? Has he even been in the same city? Some fathers do just give up on the kids after divorce.. Its actually quite common.. Especially if there is another woman involved. I tni k it's definitely possible hedoesnt really want any custody at all.
I mean what does Alice actually want out of this? Surely ioan not seeing the kids is best case for her? Why does she want to shame him into seeing them? I feel like she would explode if he did actually see them!

Also is it possible that bianca might have a baby herself? Would Alice spontaneously combust if that happened?
Court docs from Ioan state he and Bianca entered into a relationship 6 months after his separation from Alice.
Also Alice is a liar. Therefore don’t believe what she says. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

That comment did piss me off but I’m gonna assume you’ve read all the threads and wiki … cause AE is a cnut ✌🏼🕊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

I'm not a huge Ioan fan (though obviously on his side in this whole saga) and I too sometimes find the Bianca adoration here a little intense, but she wasn't really 'the other woman'. They didn't get together until after he left Alice, and I don't think anybody has any evidence to the contrary.

Unfortunately for Ioan, leaving Alice was always going to mean a messy, nasty divorce and custody battle, but Alice is a very malevolent woman and their marriage clearly wasn't that happy, so he was absolutely right to leave. It's a shame that the girls have to suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

there have been several tweets of Alice where she mentions that Ioan wants to have the kids, when he was several months in the city, but she will fight against it (she presented it as if it was outrageous that he wants to have them). Alice's entire deal is that Ioan shall only see the kids in her presence, which is obviously impossible. just last week she announced that she will fight against them getting a reunification therapy with their dad, and she has fired child therapists who tried to tackle this issue. And if you look at her RO prior to the past year she was constantly sabotaging their arrangements too.

As for Bianca. There is no proof of that (although I think its likely), he was already 9 months seperated from Alice when it came out, but I guess people like her attitude with her disease and this situation.

PS: West Hollywood will not survive the earthquake if Bianca gets pregnant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35

OK, I'll bite.
In order of your questions:
1. We have no proof she's the other woman
2. Yes - check out the TRO court docs linked in the wiki, you'll see proof (texts, emails) between Ioan and Alice where he tries to arrange to see the kids and she blocks it and/or pulls out at the last minute.
3. Yes, he's been back in LA Nov 2021 - Jan/Feb 2022, and then back since the start of June 2022.
4. Alice wants Ioan to give her everything and move into the garage. See the TRO court docs in the wiki. SHE ACTUALLY SAID THIS.
5. Alice wouldn't know what's best for her if it hit her in the face while holding a sign saying "this is the best case for you".
6. She wants to shame terrorise him for leaving her and the kids are a handy proxy.
7. Possible but not likely given her MS. Also, maybe she doesn't even want kids! Maybe she didn't want kids before her MS diagnosis. Not all women want to have kids and I wish it would stop being the default assumption.
8. Maybe? Who gives a tit, Alice is a dick. Ioan and Bianca can't stop living their lives just in case Alice goes off on one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s ok not to love Bianca btw. I think she’s a good influence on him and they are clearly happy and for now that’s all good.

Reactions: 39
Do you think she posts the selfies with the alien eyes to make herself look like a totally crazy witch ? This is a serious question.
It's almost like a "don't mess with me, I'm the devil" look or "be afraid, be very afraid"

I can't fathom the staring, glaring eyes....there's something very threatening about these selfies.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think she hates herself and the way she looks. That’s the only explanation I have

• Heart

There isn’t really anything to say he cheated although he seems to have maybe met her on set briefly they weren’t involved for some time according to Ioan’s court documents and Alice didn’t even accuse him of cheating until she found out about B, a year later.

He’s been alienated from his kids. Many instances of Alice refusing access saying Elsie was out with Gloria on his contact day. She also would threaten to call the police when they were with him During one phone call with Elsie present, Alice snatched the phone from her and began screaming profanities and insults about Bianca. Alice has also used their phones and emails to abuse Ioan and his mum. It seems clear now he is in a difficult position and has asked the court for special therapy for The kids to reintegrate their relationships with him

• Heart
  • Sick
love that Alice also said “I can’t imagine myself hating someone I don’t even know” BABE??? WHAT ABOUT BIANCA

also, I’m actually younger than bianca is (i just turned 23) and I’m not on social media as much as she is (and I don’t have kids)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.