Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #107 We Stand With Ioan Gruffudd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread my lovelies, congratulations @Autisteuse for the title!

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please suggest in bold new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote for them so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players so we can keep our threads!

Quick recap: AE shared a letter from IG's lawyer to her, detailing that it was known that she was violating the TRO and she was being monitored. AE's natural response is that the legal system in Cali is absurd. In other news AE has now set up a Go Fund Me page which has so far amassed a whopping total of $180 out of the $25K she's aiming for. The delusion is strong in this one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Link to the last thread:
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am truly gobsmacked by Alice's batshittery this weekend. 'No money, no food, single mom looking after the girls single handed'. She said on email in the TRO documents she withdrew $100,000 from their joint account. She said on SM she has a food delivery service & uses UberEats and does not cook. She refuses to get a job because she is a 'full time mom' but has a full time nanny (for kids in full time school). The reality is she just wants to punish Ioan for leaving her and is furious her abuse will not be tolerated. She says she is 'terrified' of constant court letters calling her for breaking the TRO but refuses to stop breaking it. She is like a 4 year old who keeps sticking her finger in a plug socket and crying when it shocks her. I am so over her dishonest, bratty, over privileged and frankly deranged behaviour

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
I'm almost off to bed. I fully expect to wake tomorrow and find that donations have hit £100k - all from Alice using her savings to save face.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm almost off to bed. I fully expect to wake tomorrow and find that donations have hit £100k - all from Alice using her savings to save face.
She’ll be the first person to get a negative GFM.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's says in one of her replies, "I wish them well" the duck you do! Such a liar 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Congrats on the title thread 👏 ❤

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I'll be off to bed soon too after some more Cheers episodes (what a great binge that series is). Just to say though, this is the first day in many months where I have been on Tattle all day, since I rose from my slumber. I am still in my jammies. My pits smell. I'm not really proud of myself. But I've had such a good day! You lot are just the best. Love love love love you all very much xxxx

❤ Happy Father's Day, Ioan - from us ❤

View attachment 1355717
That's so lovely @StoneMountain . I hope he sees it! x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'll be off to bed soon too after some more Cheers episodes (what a great binge that series is). Just to say though, this is the first day in many months where I have been on Tattle all day, since I rose from my slumber. I am still in my jammies. My pits smell. I'm not really proud of myself. But I've had such a good day! You lot are just the best. Love love love love you all very much xxxx
Ditto.
Now wash your pits with a baby wipe, brush your teeth and go to bed. I’m going soon too. I know I post a lot so I’m giving you all a rest 😂🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

That's so lovely @StoneMountain . I hope he sees it! x
Having a me down day is great. Good for you! Tho I am thinking Alice should take on the 'gis a job' parlance. She will remember that. And should maybe use it?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last one from me tonight, I promise. How can you pay for a nanny but not food for you children (and I’m assuming Emma!)?
Is she going to make Gloria redundant after claiming for months that’s what Ioan did? Could she be any more disingenuous??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
If the lady with the nanny, pool, food delivery service and 2 million dollar home in LA is destitute then I don't know what word I need to use to describe my financial situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
I speedread two days worth of very fast moving thread (in the words of Kurt Russell, What a rush!), and don't recall if this was covered (sorry if I missed it): She claims her yard door got kicked in, yes, but not breached? Well, has she called the cops? Unless she produces proof that she did, I don't believe her story. At all.

Reactions: 21
Can someone tell me wtf the point is of a GFM when she hasn’t linked it or mentioned it anywhere?! I only know about it’s existence from here - reported it obvs! But assuming some of the 85k followers / lunatic supporters of Malice might cough up - how will they know? I mean 25k is a big ask…..if it even lasts long anough!

Reactions: 14
Hi all 👋🏻 I’ve just decided to see if tattle had an Alice thread and here I am! There are lots of threads are there any in particular you would recommend? I’ve read the wiki already. Thank youuuu

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can someone tell me wtf the point is of a GFM when she hasn’t linked it or mentioned it anywhere?! I only know about it’s existence from here - reported it obvs! But assuming some of the 85k followers / lunatic supporters of Malice might cough up - how will they know? I mean 25k is a big ask…..if it even lasts long anough!
I think from memory she did mention the GFM when she initially posted the - unredacted - copy of the lawyer letter. Then when she sorted all of that out she failed to mention it. I can only hope out of embarrassment but with our Alice, chance is a fine thing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.