Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree.
He had emotionally checked out before meeting Bianca anyway. She isn't the reason he fell out of love. If there was any crossover it is largely irrelevant.

Reactions: 21
What a bizarre world we live in!

I am sitting in an English church hall, waiting for my Slimming World group to start…reading about an entitled bitch, begging poor people for cash, while sitting in her West Hollywood 2.5 million dollar home, slagging off the man who has supported and kept her for the last 20 years.

Reactions: 49
Bianca's is having monthly infusions and high doses of steroids there isn't a cat in hells chance they would chose to have a baby under these strenuous treatments.
This rumour needs to be squashed before it gains legs. We dont want Alice to traumatise Elsie anymore than she already has fgs!

Reactions: 51
Not sure why it came up in the post I was commenting on. Just to repeat be careful posting pics that can be traced back to you. Protect your anonymity at all times

I think sometimes it’s easier to blame someone else outside of the issue for some.

Reactions: 9
Maybe because they haven’t gotten as far as custody is the reason one hasn’t already been assigned to them. This hearing that Alice is using to scam money from hardworking people is only for the TRO, Alice is lying and telling the GoFundMe group the money is for a lawyer for the divorce. Is she going to try and do another GoFundMe for the divorce and custody hearings, I wouldn’t doubt it. She has no shame, self respect or dignity. The only reason I side eye Ioan is because he lived with her for almost 20 years knowing what a pathetic waste of humanity she is.

Reactions: 18
Alice once tweeted that blended families are total BS btw.

and not jealous: she is even jealous of her kids to the extent that she is deprieving them of a father so long she cant have him

I give it a few hours btw before she claims again that she never wants to see his face again

Her most dense supporter (R***) suggested that Ioan should have cared for wasting money on the TRO and the grandparents should have helped the girls (and Alice liked)

oh btw Alice totally wants him back (for appearance but mainly comfort). If what Deb & Lin said is true she had a crazy generous offer on the table and rejected and continued to abuse him, add all the delays caused by her, this is someone that wants to blow off the divorce by demanding so high that he has no other choice. She wants his insurance and the status that comes with being married to him. He might be well advised to bifurcate, that's something she cant drag out. But it would delay other stuff.
iirc the steroids are only if she has an attack, like in january

there are no issues with women that have MS to have children, there are even studies that show that a pregnancy even helps

I do agree though that this shouldnt be on the agenda at all rn for various reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I thought her gofckyourself had been shut down ? Has it been reinstated? Or did I dream that lol

Reactions: 11
I can't believe I've woken up and she's not spontaneously combusted from those red carpet photos yet.
First time she's actually shocked me properly

I thought her gofckyourself had been shut down ? Has it been reinstated? Or did I dream that lol
It would have been a nice dream tbf

Reactions: 15
I can't believe I've woken up and she's not spontaneously combusted from those red carpet photos yet.
First time she's actually shocked me properly

It would have been a nice dream tbf
she always takes a few days

btw did Alice say last night that Ioan is "mean" to the kids? probably said thank you...

Reactions: 21
I wish I had answers to even some of your questions. I'll have to read this again when I can absorb it. (Brain Fog is real yo.) Looking forward to more of your thoughts and words of wisdom. It's always a pleasure seeing you here.

Reactions: 6
she always takes a few days

btw did Alice say last night that Ioan is "mean" to the kids? probably said thank you...
I would have expected a bit of escalation from her though...
She's been pushing the Ioan is mean to the kids shtick for a while I thought? How he pushes them to be polite for instance. Just so MEAN

Reactions: 14
The apartment I live in is probably $2.7AUD, but I’m renting. If someone was paying for me to live here and I had to not talk to them, I would pretty happily agree to not talk to them. But I’d feel pretty ick if it was my ex, even if we had kids together. I don’t understand the “don’t work, voluntarily give my ex complete power over my living situation and finances” mentality. I think she still thinks he might come back, otherwise I’m pretty sure anyone would get out of there and live life on their own terms.
I remember her saying that Ioan wouldn’t have her work at Home Depot; I wonder if she still believes that after the TRO and *apparent* limiting of cash. (I agree with people saying he put a daily limit on the card; didn’t someone say last week that she bought a tonne of makeup on EBay? That might have been the catalyst.)

Reactions: 18
re: texts: Elsie is 8 years old and she struggles in school. The likehood that beyond a "hello daddy" she texts him are rather slim (not because she couldnt but because of effort). Calling or voice mail would be more logical but then it would be revealed that its Alice behind it.

Ella is different, but we already know from Alice that Ioan accussed her of writing abusive messages, and the IG hack indicated as much.

Reactions: 19
I had several chances to meet him in the old days, but for various reasons I chose not to.

I have met plenty of people who did meet him (again going back to when he was younger) and he was unfailing kind, nice, polite and treated them all with courtesy

I wonder if anyone who has met Alice would say the same?

Reactions: 24
It actually did all weigh a tonne too … those red lippies for life are heavy fckers then factor in her eyelashes made from the feathers of hawks it all adds up … shipping fees were through the roof but she’s gonna use the container to live in from now on 2 birds one stone excuse the pun
disclaimer no birds were hurt in the making of this post

Reactions: 14
One of the first things I remember reading about this was Alice complaining (on Twitter I think?) that the girls wanted Ioan to come over and swim in the pool with them but he wouldn't come and wasn't he awful. This was pre the Bianca reveal and possibly before the divorce filing. I can remember thinking at the time, "Why doesn't she just tell the girls that Daddy doesn't live here anymore and that they can swim with him at the local rec centre?" I now know it's because she wanted to have him back in her life.

Reactions: 27
I would have expected a bit of escalation from her though...
She's been pushing the Ioan is mean to the kids shtick for a while I thought? How he pushes them to be polite for instance. Just so MEAN
As an aside, Alice’s poor manners horrify me. This whole situation is indicative of, and enmeshed in, her lack of the very basics of courtesy. It’s a long-term issue, not recent. So, if Ioan is struggling to impart manners to the children, it would make sense; their primary role model is stunningly impolite in a wide range of situations.

Omg Claudia

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.