Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet not a single mention of the GFM in the Mail article, because even they know it's a scam. She'll be devastated.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She needs to stop accusing Ioan of cheating. They didn’t cheat. I’m not at liberty to explain how I know this, but there was absolutely no cheating. There was nothing of the sort. She’s a bleeping liar.

We need to shut down that GFM. One of our friends in here had an IG page deleted because FM’s mass-reported it, so what’s stopping us?
I’ve reported it ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice truly has the smartest fans
yMwBHSZ.png

Submitting a document with proof (yes, tit that Alice never delivers) about your abuse is defamation. And Alice attacking friends of friends of Bianca's friends is abusing and harassing Alice. DEAR LORD HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?!?!?!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The thought of jail always terrifies me! I have a weird fear of it - can’t even watch prison tv shows…..!!
However the thought of being in jail and Big Al rocking up as your cell mate would be bleeping horrendous. Putting aside the droning on and on about IG but also the spitting in your eye the angrier she gets - this is the stuff of nightmares!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yep, and she says the court case in 2 august is "to argue her case in divorse" not a TRO hearing. What a bleep. The intro in gofundme is very well written though. USE YOUR ABILITIES FOR THE GOOD ALICE NOT FOR NARC REVENGE!!!! bleeping write columns again or something
If I remember there were supposed to be two hearings merged together. Its my guess that the one regarding the divorce and settlement is why Alice was a no show she specifically didn't like settlement offered and the immersion therapy Ioan requested be granted to reunite him with his girls. I may be wrong so don't quote me 🤪

Reactions: 8
She needs to stop accusing Ioan of cheating. They didn’t cheat. I’m not at liberty to explain how I know this, but there was absolutely no cheating. There was nothing of the sort. She’s a bleeping liar.

We need to shut down that GFM. One of our friends in here had an IG page deleted because FM’s mass-reported it, so what’s stopping us?
Sweet friend, I know. 😘

And done. 👌🏼

markup_10372.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She posts everything that happens; has she posted about the girls having friends over? Parents likely wouldn’t allow it. A child Ella’s age should be having sleepovers on the school holidays. My place is basically a daycare on weekends, I’ve been known to ask my daughter’s friends if they have a home to go to 😂
No house containing Alice is a safe environment.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How is it legal for an abuser to start up a GFM page? Just when you think she can't stoop any lower she does her SM starving lies & now a GFM.
I hope one day everything she has ever done to Ioan comes back on her with a vengeance. She is evil. 🤬
Forgive me if this has been mentioned alread, I’m a bit behind this morning. There is a report fundraiser button and one of the reasons is the fundraiser has factually incorrect information. The fact she says she is broke (whilst paying for a nanny and uber eats and alcohol), and also she states she is due in court on Aug 2nd due to divorce are both lies she is due in court under the dvro not the divorce.

ETA: should have known you’d all be on the report thing straight away, I reported before mentioning here.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If I remember there were supposed to be two hearings merged together. Its my guess that the one regarding the divorce and settlement is why Alice was a no show she specifically didn't like settlement offered and the immersion therapy Ioan requested be granted to reunite him with his girls. I may be wrong so don't quote me 🤪
nah, 2nd august is only about PRO, though there might be a status conference

Reactions: 16
Oh god, what is this woman doing?? Those poor children, stuck in the middle of this absolute clusterfuck.

How Alice cannot see that the only people she’s damaging are her children is beyond me. No doubt Ioan feels some level of trauma too - no matter why you left someone you share a unique bond through parenting. But I don’t agree that this reflects badly on him; it only reflects badly on Alice. She is 100% accountable for everything that has happened since Ioan left the marriage.

On her Insta Alice says ‘you can’t just walk out of a family like that’ and someone replies: ‘you absolutely can and plenty of men (and women) do. This isn’t the early 1900s. It happens a lot.’

She needs to get off social media and sort herself out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I also like that she thinks Ioan is a criminal (her words) for *checking notes* not talking to her

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Camille & Ben wouldn’t touch it with a 10ft pole.

And I am sorry Ioan has to go through all of this while he is in Monaco WORKING.

View attachment 1354042
Здрасьте ;)

I find these accusations especially annoying because it’s like if they did cheat (I really think it’s completely irrelevant) they sort of "deserve" all this tit?! Her pushing the cheating narrative is the continuation of the "he made me do it" "and i never abuse those who dont deserve it" mentality.
I hear what you say but my point is them cheating/not cheating and her horrendous campaign of abuse are not related nor are relatable!!!
Im pretty sure gofundme, even it it stays, would work just as well as cameos did.

Reactions: 19
this is what gets me the most. She wants people to testify about something that apparently didn't happen. Unless they stayed with them 24/7 in the same room that's completely pointless LOL

I still fear that she will try to make the kids claim that he abused her (which is clearly a lie because she herself said over and over again how perfect all was, and this whole being perfect is actually her whole defense for some reason), that's why it was important to mention those threats in the TRO. And that's also why Ioan is currently perhaps better off to not have contact to any of them.
I fear this is her final card to play too. If that’s the case he needs to publicly defended himself (I would say Piers but he seems scared of Alice and knows she will throw him under the bus if he speaks out, disappointing really as I thought he had some guts). I feel so sorry for the guy - she IS (however much you mock, Alice) a criminal now, all because she cannot shut her trap and move on like an adult.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.