Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The terms of service for GoFundMe also say that fundraisers and content must not be “fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, dishonest, or impossible”.
I think at the very least this Fundraiser is misleading and inaccurate (and therefore in breach of the terms) because Alice does not mention the rather important fact that she is subject to a Restraining Order because of her abusive behaviour towards the man who is divorcing her. That might influence a person’s decision whether or not to donate, no?
Yep, and she says the court case in 2 august is "to argue her case in divorse" not a TRO hearing. What a bleep. The intro in gofundme is very well written though. USE YOUR ABILITIES FOR THE GOOD ALICE NOT FOR NARC REVENGE!!!! bleeping write columns again or something

• Angry
Reactions: 23
What the hell happened to her euphoric bluster last week - the miracle day, the three people? Her mood swings are higher and lower than any rollercoaster. No keeping them in a straight line and on track.
The sniff gives you a real confidence boost!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is having your ‘front gate smashed in’ along the same lines of having your ‘back door smashed in’???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Alice, my ex husband never abused me in front of anyone either. Funny thing about abusers- they usually don’t want witnesses.
The big question is: why are you exposing your daughters to this? Mine is the same age as your eldest, and I could NEVER do this to her. I hid everything her father did to me- posting it on social media should be unthinkable.
This is why he left. This right here. No boundaries, even when it comes to the children. She’s toxic to everyone around her.
I'm so sorry you've been through this, SR. I have had the same experience.
In public, or with friends, he would generally be very attentive (save when I made friends; he made it clear that he didn't want me to have contact with others. Behind closed doors, it was a series of punches, chokes and being thrown to the ground/into walls. When the police came one time, and I told the WPC what was going on, he was horrified - 'you told them?!' he cried, his eyes wide with shock. Abusers like to make abuse into a cosy little secret, a deranged club of two. It's sickening.
May I say how much I really admire how you have fought for yourself and your daughter, and worked so hard to have a decent, dignified life?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m still catching up but I’m not only horrified by the GoFundMe—I’m enraged that she repeatedly mentioned asking for help being “embarrassing.”

I used a GoFundMe twice. I had no other options. I’ve also asked friends for money outside of the GFM service. A wonderful friend of mine, who is trans, opened a GFM for a much-needed medical operation so that she can feel more like who she truly is and who she deserves to be.

Of course I don’t believe Alice has the right to request funding. My general point here is that there is NOTHING wrong with asking for help. Ever. And her privilege glimmers like a morning star when she blatantly expresses that needing help is something to feel ashamed of.

She’s a monster.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I find it interesting that she says that Ioan promised her that after Harrow ends it would be her turn.

Well, Harrow was scheduled to end in march 2020 (due to Covid needed a few more weeks in August, but that's past the point).

So Ioan didnt work for 1.5 years as promised and he was throughout in his kids lifes during that time, what has Alice done?

We know that she was auditioning at the end of 2019 and had fights with a casting director, presumably those were for roles after Harrow ended. Sure, Covid came into the way. But looking at this Ioan definitely kept his word, she just cant get acting jobs (or the ones she is pleased about, if you lower your expectations you can find something).

I'm not even going to mention that Ioan has not worked the past 7 months again, if Alice hadnt alienated the kids she could have done acting jobs again. Well, if people wanted her and if she wanted. She has to make up her mind if Ioan should be the sole breadwinner and it's a scandal that he isnt working for few months or if she also deserves a chance.

It's yet ANOTHER lie.

(independently of any of this she could have used a bunch of other means to earn money even when having the kids like every single mom in the world does, but we went through this a billion of times)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I find it interesting that she says that Ioan promised her that after Harrow ends it would be her turn.

Well, Harrow was scheduled to end in march 2020 (due to Covid needed a few more weeks in August, but that's past the point).

So Ioan didnt work for 1.5 years as promised and he was throughout in his kids lifes during that time, what has Alice done?

We know that she was auditioning at the end of 2019 and had fights with a casting director, presumably those were for roles after Harrow ended. Sure, Covid came into the way. But looking at this Ioan definitely kept his word, she just cant get acting jobs (or the ones she is pleased about, if you lower your expectations you can find something).

It's yet ANOTHER lie.
She nearly got that JLo movie, the one she wanted him to help with, don’t forget that!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
FYI if you're reporting the GoFundme. This is what you get when you report. You have these options and then you are asked to write out your concerns. The first option is clearly available to Ioan and his legal team.

markup_10370.png

Reactions: 20
I’ll stop biting after this, but you have either been all alone with no-one to talk to or lots of people are willing to testify against Ioan? As always she flip flops the narrative. As we all know abuse is often public…Some days have also been wonderful with her girls now they are a girls house but apparently every day has been hell since he left. Make your mind up - which is it? Also where are these letters and emails? Lies as always…This woman is honestly certifiable.
What will these people testify though? Alice saying that Ioan was a loving husband and father until August 2020 in Alice's words.
She wants him crucified for leaving her!!
And that's the truth.

Reactions: 14
I understand why you all want to report it but if it gets taken down she’ll be able to cry victim and lie about how many people were going to donate, she’s been ripped off, I & B were behind it getting taken down etc etc

Whereas if it’s just left sitting up there with no-one donating…
She's waiting on the DM picking it up. I think this may finally be the straw that Ioan says enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve reported the go fund me. It’s good to be able to do something practical.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She needs to stop accusing Ioan of cheating. They didn’t cheat. I’m not at liberty to explain how I know this, but there was absolutely no cheating. There was nothing of the sort. She’s a bleeping liar.

We need to shut down that GFM. One of our friends in here had an IG page deleted because FM’s mass-reported it, so what’s stopping us?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
What will these people testify though? Alice saying that Ioan was a loving husband and father until August 2020 in Alice's words.
She wants him crucified for leaving her!!
And that's the truth.
this is what gets me the most. She wants people to testify about something that apparently didn't happen. Unless they stayed with them 24/7 in the same room that's completely pointless LOL

I still fear that she will try to make the kids claim that he abused her (which is clearly a lie because she herself said over and over again how perfect all was, and this whole being perfect is actually her whole defense for some reason), that's why it was important to mention those threats in the TRO. And that's also why Ioan is currently perhaps better off to not have contact to any of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
De-lurking to point out she’s escalating while Ioan is away so he can’t possibly come get the kids. She’s fantasizing about an episode where police drag her out into the street and she shouts “My babies!!” and fights to get back to her children in the house while they sob and are left to fend entirely for themselves for days and days. She’s picturing headlines about how he partied in Monte Carlo while his wife was jailed and the children were left unsupervised or taken into protective custody.

Sorry, Alice, he’s (probably) not that dumb. He’ll wait until he’s in LA to take action against you even though you’re daring him to do it and feeling awfully brave while he’s overseas again.

Also I’m holding my literal three-month-old baby who has a zillion allergies after we were just discharged from a month-long stay in the hospital because we’re having trouble finding an affordable feeding solution that works due to the US formula shortage, and even I’m not sobbing, “How will I feed my baby?!?!”
This is why she lost the mothers. She doesn’t know what difficulty is; so many of us have faced worse and not thrown a tantrum.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.