Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, she’s not broke. She has food and obviously enough money to pay for a nanny. She’s lying as always because she knows IG is in Monaco and wants to present him as the monster who travels around the world while his children are starving. If she cared about her children she would have made sure this divorce was concluded as fast and calmly as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't risk moving out at present because I do not want to leave my mother with him. She's very little and slight; I'm five foot ten with martial arts experience. She tends to lose her temper with the narc - she has a hairtrigger temper and cannot grey rock for the life of her - so I can't leave her in harm's way. Still, there's one person interested in this too-big house and another viewing on Saturday, so I hope to God it'll be settled soon and life can begin.
Thank you again, JW. You really are so exceptionally kind.
Are your parents separated? Or is your mother likely to leave with him? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Of course, you can buy St Joseph kits to help your house sell which is basically burying a statue of St Joseph upside down in the front garden! Only house selling spell I've ever heard off 🥴

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has exhausted all her avenues for loans. People who live on the largesse of others tapped those closest to them first, then ripple out further and further until they are asking strangers. Like a GoFundMe.

Reactions: 27
To think of the life those girls could have had. Yes, life isn’t rosy and divorce is hard but they could have two loving parents, not one who does everything they can to destroy the other one. Family they see instead of one paid nanny who must be very stressed given on all the goings on. A catatonic mother who refuses to work, lolls around in bed all day publicly ranting and raving and destroying their childhood naivety about pretty much everything whilst nanny tries to provide some structure. No access to their dad who has been poisoned against them. They could be having fun, cheap days out and making summer memories with family or friends. Or walks, baking, trips to the beach, a picnic in the back garden. ANYTHING but burning everything down in the name of vengeance/ego. Part of your job as a parent is to shield your child from adult stress as much as possible. If Alice doesn’t think that’s tragic she isn’t as smart as she thinks she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
On a lighter judgmental note, imagine being near all the amazing food in LA and using your “meager” savings to get Panda Express. Embarrassing woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's doing all she can to prevent Yo from the red carpet. Thing is there's no better press than a dad dropping everything to rescue his kids. She's screwed no matter what at this point.
No one, particularly not a nicer, younger, prettier person can be allowed to take the mighty Alice Evans place on the red carpet!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To think of the life those girls could have had. Yes, life isn’t rosy and divorce is hard but they could have two loving parents, not one who does everything they can to destroy the other one. Family they see instead of one paid nanny who must be very stressed given on all the goings on. A catatonic mother who refuses to work, lolls around in bed all day publicly ranting and raving and destroying their childhood naivety about pretty much everything whilst nanny tries to provide some structure. No access to their dad who has been poisoned against them. They could be having fun, cheap days out and making summer memories with family or friends. Or walks, baking, trips to the beach, a picnic in the back garden. ANYTHING but burning everything down in the name of vengeance/ego. Part of your job as a parent is to shield your child from adult stress as much as possible. If Alice doesn’t think that’s tragic she isn’t as smart as she thinks she is.
All of this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Blurp
I too had a miniscule top lip and fuller bottom one. I'd wanted to actually have a top lip for years, but seeing Instagrammers'/Alice's mouth deterred me. However, I got the 'Russian Doll' treatment. They don't simply inject filler into both sides of your top lip and smooth it across; instead, they inject your lips in a number of areas and 'feather' the filler across so it's evenly dispersed across the lip, with more fullness and height at the centre. It takes about a week to settle - yes, you will be swollen for several days, but it goes down - and then, no-one would have any idea that you'd had this procedure. It looks entirely natural! I have had 1.5ml in my top/bottom lop (they add a little bit to the bottom to make sure your lips are balanced. Then they shape the lips so the filler looks natural. It's amazing: I finally have the face I've always wanted. If you find a really good aesthetician, they'll be able to guide you through it. It's something I'd advise having to all my invisilipped Tattle sisters!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not sure I'll get around to commenting on this pandemonium of a development today, but for the moment, I'd just like to say a massive THANK YOU to all those Turds who tirelessly document Alice's online shitshow, capturing screenshots and staying on top of her post-edit-delete marathons. I'd never be able to keep up without you (and I doubt the lawyers would 😉), so from the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU! 😘

• Heart
A quick search Google Monaco views), they are in Monaco. I bet B has a sensational dress lined up.

So in her latest Instagram ramblings, she is linking the door incident in the same sentence as B and I setting up vicious trolls - it reads like they are to blame.

If the girls are traumatised- only one person responsible. Doesn’t begin with I.
OMFG Elsie is traumatised by you Alice no one else. Really hope this latest postings are put before the children's services/custody case because it'll swing heavily in Ioan's favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t like having to be this angry on a Sunday morning! duck you Alice just duck you. GFM reported. Really well reported in my humble opinion. I didn’t actually realise my loathing of this piece of tit could get worse - turns out the GFM has angered me to my very core. I am boiling with rage. Seriously boiling. Arghhhhhh.

• Heart
I’m speechless. I’ve never sees someone not only so disgustingly entitled, but also with such a severe case of DILLIGAF - itis. She needs the full force if the law hurled at her… brick by brick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.