Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I’m going to have to look into that😊Lyrica, codeine, naproxen and dulexitine. Plus menefemic acid and tranmexic acid to help for my endometriosis. I’ve also had physio, acupuncture , massage, hypnotherapy, visits to the pain clinic . I’ve also seen dietician but I paid for that privately😊
In my case, the duloxetine made me sleepier - do you find that it's helpful? It sounds as though you've been through the wars - bless you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I work hard for my money so I can't think of anything more ridiculous than throwing it away on someone like this woman. A woman who's living in a big LA house, paying for a nanny she doesn't need and refusing to do what everyone else has to do and get a job. Plus all of this is her own doing. Also, didn't she fire her last lawyer for basically doing their job? And now she is begging for money to pay for the next one? You couldn't make it up.
not know if already posted:
song to add to playlist: Works hard for the money

• Haha
Reactions: 6

kingseven

VIP Member
In the genuine interest of this point…. Is there a way to know how many people are actively reading this feed? Posters and lurkers? (love to you all!)

if there isn’t,

like this post to register your attendance on the register. 😘
I believe the wiki has a view count??

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
I'm so sorry your mum was so cruel. 😞 Words can leave unseen scars which are every bit as damaging as the physical.
Please try to remember you are a good decent person & you are valued. 🥰 We Sisturds :poop:😘 are here for you, sending love & a big hug, ❤ xxx
you are really the kindest soul my dear. Thank you so much 💓

• Heart

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
I'm making smoked salmon and melted leek macaroni with a garlic panko crust for family dinner. Lots of cream, organic milk, Davidstow cheddar and gruyere. Would I eat like that the other six days a week? Would I hell. Vegetables and salad form a significant part of my diet because, you know, carb-heavy stodge is ghastly for ME/Fibro and RA. But there we go.
I guess that pasta, at least, is high in protein. So the girls are getting something :(
please can you post the recipe that sounds amazing xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Apparently he loves cooking. All as documented on Alice own Twitter & Instagram. I think she even said it was restaurant quality. And who can forget her getting up in the night & eating all the cheese topping off the lasagne (I think it was lasagne) he had made,

Let's not forget this is the woman that orders in ice cream!

I bet she is so lazy she lets the girls order whatever they want, whenever the want, it keeps them quiet & out of her hair - so she can sit on the Internet all day & night.
--------- Time for ---------
Thread Title Suggestions

(please put suggestions in bold)

( previous suggestions @ post #797, #818, #874, #905 )
==============

Possible thread title: Let's not forget this is the woman that orders in ice cream
(as commented by @tilly27) in post #878 )

Last edited:
  • Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
If I remember there were supposed to be two hearings merged together. Its my guess that the one regarding the divorce and settlement is why Alice was a no show she specifically didn't like settlement offered and the immersion therapy Ioan requested be granted to reunite him with his girls. I may be wrong so don't quote me 🤪
There weren’t two hearings. The status conference was just to decide dates for the next hearings, assuming the PRO had gone through.

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
In my case, the duloxetine made me sleepier - do you find that it's helpful? It sounds as though you've been through the wars - bless you xxx
It’s been a bit of a slog, I must admit. Alice doesn’t have a clue. I’m not sure if duloxetine works or not but I know I’m very tearful if I don’t take it. My ultimate wish would be a full detox and to progress on a herbal path. Would be an absolute dream. I’m so chock full of meds though it would be fool hardy to attempt without medical supervision. I will definitely look into what you suggested, thank you😊

• Heart

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
To be fair Alice hasn't called her Queefer yet to my knowledge 🤦‍♀️🤣

Do they still send Fathers to jail in the US for non payment of child support??
BIB: didn't one of her comments recently mention that she has the deepest respect for Anne, unlike "the new one" (same legal team, Alice, but whatever). Hmm, queefer = deepest respect then eh? All makes sense now mAlice!