Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sierraromeo

I can go to bed and sleep, loudly laughing and waking the cat 😾 periodically through the night!!!
Thank you for this! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: 😁
Absolutely love it
🏅🏆
I’m crashing out soon too, also with long-suffering cat 😂
Tomorrow will be wild, we definitely need to rest up.

Reactions: 8

lulooo

VIP Member
Surely she has shit she can sell if she's really in that dire straits that she can't afford food (bullshit). Ebay is her friend!
I thought that she only bought stuff tat on there, surely it would be beneath this famous Hollywood actress to actually sell stuff on there? Isn’t that just for the plebs? Alice really needs to have a good look at herself and her behaviour, not that she will of course, but hope springs eternal

Blurp

VIP Member
I can't risk moving out at present because I do not want to leave my mother with him. She's very little and slight; I'm five foot ten with martial arts experience. She tends to lose her temper with the narc - she has a hairtrigger temper and cannot grey rock for the life of her - so I can't leave her in harm's way. Still, there's one person interested in this too-big house and another viewing on Saturday, so I hope to God it'll be settled soon and life can begin.
Thank you again, JW. You really are so exceptionally kind.
Are your parents separated? Or is your mother likely to leave with him? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Of course, you can buy St Joseph kits to help your house sell which is basically burying a statue of St Joseph upside down in the front garden! Only house selling spell I've ever heard off 🥴

• Heart
  • Wow

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Thank you for all your lovely support and advice on the last thread, JW.
I can't risk moving out at present because I do not want to leave my mother with him. She's very little and slight; I'm five foot ten with martial arts experience. She tends to lose her temper with the narc - she has a hairtrigger temper and cannot grey rock for the life of her - so I can't leave her in harm's way. Still, there's one person interested in this too-big house and another viewing on Saturday, so I hope to God it'll be settled soon and life can begin.
I hope for a speedy sale for both your sakes @Autisteuse 💖

• Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
I'm so sorry. How is your pain being managed? and your sleep? I've found that 5-HTP has been nothing short of miraculous. I take rather more than the recommended dose (4+ per night) and have actually slept through and not felt too appalling the next morning. Of course there are still too many bad days, but the 5-HTP has really helped xx
I’m going to have to look into that😊Lyrica, codeine, naproxen and dulexitine. Plus menefemic acid and tranmexic acid to help for my endometriosis. I’ve also had physio, acupuncture , massage, hypnotherapy, visits to the pain clinic . I’ve also seen dietician but I paid for that privately😊

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Thank you for all your lovely support and advice on the last thread, JW.
Ah, ok I totally understand why you're staying until the house is sold. That's good news about the interest in your house & I will keep everything crossed that one of them will put in an offer then buy it so you can begin a new life, start healing & gaining some peace of mind!
Much love, 🙏 ❤🥰 xxx

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
It’s been a bit of a slog, I must admit. Alice doesn’t have a clue. I’m not sure if duloxetine works or not but I know I’m very tearful if I don’t take it. My ultimate wish would be a full detox and to progress on a herbal path. Would be an absolute dream. I’m so chock full of meds though it would be fool hardy to attempt without medical supervision. I will definitely look into what you suggested, thank you😊
I've tried ashwaganda, which has been brilliant - for mood/depression/pain, ginko biloba for energy and turmeric for joint pain. Don't give up the pain pills, though - just my advice, but the stiffness and soreness that racks your body if you quit them makes quality of life pretty horrible. Perhaps see if you could step up from codeine to dihydrocodeine? I've found that I'm able to exercise with DHC - managed two hours today (50 mins pilates, 1h10 on the treadmill (just walking. Running is NOT possible! 😂) and usually manage four - five days/week for exercise now. The codeine was a sticking plaster on a gunshot wound. DHC bizarrely gives me a little energy, also (tramadol the opposite). Might be worth discussing with your doctor? xx

• Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
I too, CoB! If I'm having a bad ME day or the RA is playing up, I make sure I wash my face and brush my hair - and blur that background! It's the only way... :)
I throughly enjoyed my stint. The only reason I stopped was because my brain fogs were getting worse and I didn’t want to let my students down. Alice could get a real sense of self if she tried this as an option. She won’t though.

• Heart

Feather fans

VIP Member
Please correct me if I'm wrong, Ioan paid Alice a years maintenance up front. Alice has burned through it in 6 months. She has had 18 months to get a job but hasn't done so and expects the public to fund her lifestyle?
Baby doll heads are very expensive nowdays dontyouknow!!!
sorry, shouldnt really joke about it. We dont even know if she really is or isnt out of money though, it could all be made up for histrionics and effect, partially made up, completely true, projected, mixed up with actual Gloria’s story…

SusanC

VIP Member
Jesus christ. You'd think she was the first person to ever go through divorce. YES it hurts, yes it's not fair, but YES you do what the lawyers tell you and you get on with rebuilding your life. It is SHAMEFUL that she's sitting in that multi million pound house, with over 100k from savings, crying that she has no fucking food. Girl, get yourself together. A go fund me? For a fucking "famous" Hollywood star?? Give me a break! You have more to your name than 99% of the population. Set yourself up on Italki or Preply and start giving french and Italian lessons, anything! You can do them from your BED if you want to! The entitlement is crippling!
I wonder if she read the story I told here this morning and that pushed her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7