Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Could one of our legal minds weigh in on the option of petitioning to have the proceedings continue in private - is that a thing?
He could ask for documents to be sealed, but she hasn’t respected any of that up to now so I doubt she would if that happened. She would just post and comment.

Reactions: 6

Snotbuster

VIP Member
Because Ioan has not been working, she knows that he has nothing in the pipeline to publicise other than his last work which he is at Monaco for this weekend. So, she had to use this opportunity to try and embarrass him when he is with his peers. She doesn’t know when that will happen again. + Fathers Day. Perfect conditions for her to throw a tantrum and hoping that the Mail (after she has tipped them off) will publicise this new embarrassment today.

But she keeps saying Ioan has changed. He has. He has a backbone now, and B for mutual support. So even if he is a little pink cheeked about his crazy ex’s latest antics, he’s a trained actor doing his job at publicising recent work, and he will compartmentalise it and deal it later. He knows his legal team are on Alice Alert too.
Speaking of his work, actors generally don't have shift work or regular hours in the office. So is he out of work or between projects isn't this kind of schedule typical?

NarcRage

VIP Member
By law, he has to pay child support. She's lying.
I'm sure we've covered this - but how would child support be calculated for someone like him with a sporadic income? Would it be based on an average of three previous years earnings for example?

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I’m always so grateful to the more tech savvy people here that start threads, as referenced in my shouty looking thread title suggestion… the tech bit isn’t me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Even so, she's still more gorgeous than plenty of us could ever dream of being. We're supposed to embrace our imperfections - and she looks amazeballs.
She looks fantastic. But it's not an imperfection. I would never comment if I thought that was in reality her thigh. It's a weird angle and possibly something off with the photo that is making it look like she literally had a chunk taken out. And I don't believe it is photoshop gone wrong, nor do I believe that is truly representative of her inner thigh and a little muscle loss. That would not do that. That's why I said I would have retaken the photo.

Junebug895

Chatty Member
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
To the lawyer it was just a job until Alice doxxed her. Alice stupidly made it personal.
To be fair Alice hasn't called her Queefer yet to my knowledge 🤦‍♀️🤣

If he's not paying child support why hasn't she applied for it ?

It wouldn't cost her anything to do this (according to the DCSS website (Government website equivalent to the UK child support agency)

Oh that's right because it's not true.
Do they still send Fathers to jail in the US for non payment of child support??

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Have you stolen my mimsy?? 🤣

Both. The scarf person tweeted about the GFM first, the other retweeted. It’s comedy gold.
I thought Alice posted that she started a GoFundMe. Not the link, but she did state she started one.

Reactions: 4

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Your comment is profoundly insulting. I beg no one to reply to this, as it will derail the thread.

Friend, keep you bigotry to yourself. This is a place of acceptance. Thank you.

PS, to those who positively acknowledged this individual’s comment—thank you for invalidating people in need, myself included. I see you now. 😌
I’m so sorry if I triggered you, it wasn’t my intention to upset anyone. Please accept my sincere apologies ❤
Not at all dear Caroline, no need to apologise. ❤

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
@Blurp
I too had a miniscule top lip and fuller bottom one. I'd wanted to actually have a top lip for years, but seeing Instagrammers'/Alice's mouth deterred me. However, I got the 'Russian Doll' treatment. They don't simply inject filler into both sides of your top lip and smooth it across; instead, they inject your lips in a number of areas and 'feather' the filler across so it's evenly dispersed across the lip, with more fullness and height at the centre. It takes about a week to settle - yes, you will be swollen for several days, but it goes down - and then, no-one would have any idea that you'd had this procedure. It looks entirely natural! I have had 1.5ml in my top/bottom lop (they add a little bit to the bottom to make sure your lips are balanced. Then they shape the lips so the filler looks natural. It's amazing: I finally have the face I've always wanted. If you find a really good aesthetician, they'll be able to guide you through it. It's something I'd advise having to all my invisilipped Tattle sisters!

• Heart