Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
I was watching that site believing that she was going to set it up for herself.
Then posted here a few minutes after it went live.

ETA: I'm awake and catching up -- now on page 35

ETA: I've "never" been an Alice supporter nor do I support abusers (but I know you didn't know I revealed it ❤ )
Happy to be corrected 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lurker here. Impossible to catch up 😂 could someone send me a link to where i can read all the court documents from the filing of the TRO? Tried to google them but cant find them, just news articles that dont include all of them

sierraromeo

She makes them quesadillas which can be made in a microwave. It’s only cheese and a flour tortilla. She makes them pasta and cream cheese on toast as she’s a vegetarian. Not very healthy without fruits and vegetables.
So, the same as a UNHCR ration pack in the Dadaab camp.
Great parenting.

Jemadah

VIP Member
Is there any chance it - and the other relevant recent wordless - could be posted under a spoiler for us non- wordlers please? Thank you 🥰
is LOSER 😂
Others recently included DONOR. Can't remember the rest I'm afraid.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
By law, he has to pay child support. She's lying.
so long there is no agreement only if you have a temporary agreement

and she is indeed lying because if he was not paying according to whatever was agreed (I bet Alice knew that after a year the unlimited access would stop) she could file a motion to force him to pay temporary

I'm sure we've covered this - but how would child support be calculated for someone like him with a sporadic income? Would it be based on an average of three previous years earnings for example?
theoretically its your yearly income, how you cover it for inconsistent income will depend on the judge or what the couple agree (apparently he was offering 300k in child support, which is nuts for a jobbing actor imo)

Citney

VIP Member
I’ve just reported her Go Fund Me cringe fest and what stood out was the genuine ones just at the bottom of the screen. A 15 year old boy hit by a car last month who sadly had just passed away, a young mum with stage IV cancer, victims of the latest school shooting and many others which have left me in tears then there’s Alice……. Begging for help to fund her affluent lifestyle because she’s too lazy and entitled to provide for her children. Not to mention that if she had worked with Ioan to settle their separation, she would probably have financial support in place now but then again she wouldn’t be the victim anymore and Ioan would have won…. You just can’t fix crazy. 😜

Click on one of the links posted on here and then just hit the report this GofundMe button. You get to explain your reason so it’s nice to have a rant about her fraudulent lies. 😊
Thank you, cannot wait to report it.

• Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
I would like to see this make front page news of her attempt to defraud people, why it's fraud, how she is still abusing Ioan & breaking the TRO, etc.
How about a media article that actually reports the actual TRUTH not the gospel according to Saint Alice. That would be refreshing.
Would any credible journalist pick this story up? Who is the antithesis of who has come
Out in support of her? (Lorraine, Ulrika, Vine, Vanessa Feltz at el.)

It probably is Piers isn’t it?

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Still trying to catch up (on p26) but off out now, meeting up with a friend which was arranged before the bitch kicked off so I'll probably return to another thread! ;) Thanks in advance lovely turds for the pix, etc! 😘 I will return! :m
Have a great time! Make sure to have 3 sharp ones! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
I've tried ashwaganda, which has been brilliant - for mood/depression/pain, ginko biloba for energy and turmeric for joint pain. Don't give up the pain pills, though - just my advice, but the stiffness and soreness that racks your body if you quit them makes quality of life pretty horrible. Perhaps see if you could step up from codeine to dihydrocodeine? I've found that I'm able to exercise with DHC - managed two hours today (50 mins pilates, 1h10 on the treadmill (just walking. Running is NOT possible! 😂) and usually manage four - five days/week for exercise now. The codeine was a sticking plaster on a gunshot wound. DHC bizarrely gives me a little energy, also (tramadol the opposite). Might be worth discussing with your doctor? xx
I have asked for reappraisal of my
Meds but tbh she wasn’t listening, wasn’t my actual GP. Upped my Lyrica to more than recommended dose saying it would be ok as I was already on full compliment. I haven’t increased btw, I want off. Dihdrycoddine makes me sick for some unknown reason. My only option is MSTs or last resort Oramorph😱I have had addiction issues in the past so would like to avoid at all costs. I follow some yoga for fibro on YouTube which I find very helpful and would like to progress. I’ve never tried Pilates though so that could be an idea. I miss hard exercise. I used to ride horses twice a week, had an ex racehorse on loan and would swim a mile three times a week. I miss those days. What strength turmeric would you suggest as I’ve read good things about it😊 It’s very hard after being very active to become almost bed bound but I try to walk my dog every day and that definitely helps. Sitting around like Alice is not an option, and neither is the negative toxicity. Many thanks for your suggestions, I truly appreciate the time you’ve given to this❤

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Just got home from dinner.

Here's what I see happening. This is my read:

She found out that Ioan and Bianca are going to the Monte Carlo Television Festival (he'd be going for work) and she's raging.

So...

She had the girls text him with drama. She's trying to upset him. She's trying to do so without doing it directly so she's using the girls. This is the TRO workaround.

She posted the "OMIGOD my door was kicked in" story for a sense of urgency to cover the texts. She's winding people up and saying she can't feed the girls and needs the GoFundMe to help her fight off the big bad wolf because she wants the DM to pick the story. She knows who to contact. She knows they see her IG posts. She wants the shaming story to hit Ioan just as he arrives in Monte Carlo so all of his colleagues see it. She wants to ruin it for him. She just wants to ruin him period, IMO.

She didn't think he'd actually follow through with police action. How she didn't is beyond me.

Ioan went from the decent guy trying to work out a deal with his abusive ex to a total baller in the past few days. And I personally think it's about time. No one could endure a months long dedicated I-Will-Ruin-You campaign without finally being pushed past the point of no return. Add the painful parental alienation and holy hell, how he's endured it I just do not know.

Actually I do. Her name is Bianca.

And here we are.

My opinion.
I've got a bit of catching up to do, just seen that I & B are in France, but what's this about her door being kicked in?

• Haha
  • Sick

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Don't worry, I've got your back. Just had a word with Messrs Marks and Spencer, and they've kindly affixed "that pic" of Alice to every product as a deterrent.
i appreciate that very much! ❤

Something tells me profits just might plummet with Malice staring at customers from the shelves 😂

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Sadly hasn’t worked but I make sure my vits and minerals are taken. I always keep up my water intake as a thirsty brain is clumsy. A little exercise, even if done in bed is a must also😊Alice had been given great advice numerous times but chooses to ignore it. Nobody can help her if she won’t help herself.
I'm so sorry. How is your pain being managed? and your sleep? I've found that 5-HTP has been nothing short of miraculous. I take rather more than the recommended dose (4+ per night) and have actually slept through and not felt too appalling the next morning. Of course there are still too many bad days, but the 5-HTP has really helped xx

• Heart