Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of his work, actors generally don't have shift work or regular hours in the office. So is he out of work or between projects isn't this kind of schedule typical?

Reactions: 6

He didn’t ghost the kids you absolute fucking gremlin. He left you and you used them as weapons because it was all you had

Reactions: 39
On a lighter judgmental note, imagine being near all the amazing food in LA and using your “meager” savings to get Panda Express. Embarrassing woman.
Seriously. There are better food trucks roaming LAs streets for half the price. Panda Express is so...banal for such a woman of such discernment and taste. s/

Reactions: 15
hey, in case it hasn’t been said, even if you donate as anonymous on go fund me, the organiser can still see your name

Reactions: 10
So she's up and about, and now a further $10 has been donated. I wonder who that might have been?

Reactions: 10
So she’s “frightened” today - zero sympathy! I think some of her followers are starting to see the light

Reactions: 19
On the topic of the wiki…. I feel we’ve been neglecting it for any newbies of which we are SURE to acquire more of. Surely we need to add in the GFM etc…?

Any better historians than me fancy taking the lead? I’d forget a load of shit. There’s so much to keep on top of!

Reactions: 11
The absolute cheek of her starting a GoFundMe and saying the kids are going starving when they're in that massive house and she has Gloria still working there.

There are people here in the UK who have had to choose between food and heat thanks to price rises. So many people going without and feeling helpless, but trying their best and just getting on with it. But ALICE had to buy her kids PANDA EXPRESS oh the HORROR.

I fucking loathe her, ladies.

Reactions: 37
I've been working a 12.5 hour shift hence my absence today. being called a c++t threatened with stabbing and being knocked out. , done personal care , administered medications and peg feeds. Finally home put out the bins make sure my daughter's uniform is ready for tomorrow and read Alice has a begging go fund me when she has a nanny and lives in Hollywood. Fuck off Alice get a job you lazy useless lump.

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.