Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights. I too wonder what she’s like at home around the girls when she’s not on SM. Is she raging and blowing around them? Or does she somehow keep a lid on her emotions? It’s very worrisome.

Reactions: 33
Still doesn’t explain why she axed Leon though.
Maybe she demanded something he couldn't deliver, she flew off the handle and fired him in a fit of pique, and he did a happy dance the nanosecond she got off the phone.

Reactions: 21
I read the bio of her lawyer. It appears she had a great lawyer. Dumb move, Alice.

Reactions: 35
Just imagine if she tries to use it.

Scene: Stanley Mosk Courthouse, August 2nd 2022

Alice, screaming at the judge: WHICH TWATTLER ARE YOU THEN? WELP? MAD BETTY? BRIDGE OF SIGHS? TELL ME FUCKO!!!
I volunteer to testify as tribute!!! But only if I can stay with Bubba Bear.

Reactions: 22
Not only did she purposely pass up the opportunity to tell her story, within 48 hours she was saying how she couldn’t wait to go to Court to show all the evidence she had against Ioan. She’s looney tunes!!

I read the bio of her lawyer. It appears she had a great lawyer. Dumb move, Alice.
Great lawyers are probably never going to agree with crazy Alice.

Reactions: 26
Just wanted to wave hello to all the new members that have joined us over the last couple of days. Alice's recruitment drive for Tattle is working well.
Hey, maybe she’s getting a kickback from Tattle for every new member who joins! Use promo code BABYANGEL for a free bedazzled handbag and bonus used red lippy.

Reactions: 47
Omg. It's really taken off again and I can't keep up! Am I the only person who is skeptical that Ioan hasn't seen the girls in 18 months? I actually wonder if he has been seeing them sporadically. It wouldn't suit Alice's narrative to say that though.

Reactions: 21
I completely agree with you on this. She's worse than Betty Broderick. I worry about all of them. Especially the girls. Even Alice. I've been worried for a long time.

Reactions: 22
Me too!! It’s too much hassle, how did Ioan put up with her, she’s crazy.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights. I too wonder what she’s like at home around the girls when she’s not on SM. Is she raging and blowing around them? Or does she somehow keep a lid on her emotions? It’s very worrisome.
She’s probably drinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The text messages included in the court documents state that Ioan was looking after Elsie on July 21st. Not sure if he saw her again after that date but definitely less than a year ago. Not sure about Ella.

Reactions: 24
I’m wondering if part of her wants to stall because it’s her last control over/hold on Ioan. Once this divorce is done, she has no legit reason to contact Ioan or deal with him other than the kids.
Plus, she’s playing the role of a lifetime, I think she loves being in the DM and getting all these nutty “supportive” comments. She gets to be center stage AND have someone to “talk” to…because I doubt she has anyone other than Tone IRL.

Is this true?
Does she have full custody?

No. She has physical custody because she won’t let him near them.
Well he can see them if he enters the house and stays in house with her and kids. Which he can’t do.

Reactions: 34
Is this true?
Does she have full custody?

No, it hasn't been legally decided yet. Ioan asked originally for 50/50 but she hasn't allowed him to see the girls. She is likely to lose custody the way she is going, especially with the PRO.

No. She has physical custody because she won’t let him near them.
Well he can see them if he enters the house and stays in house with her and kids. Which he can’t do.
Thanx.
That's what I thought.

Reactions: 10
I'm afraid I wouldn't re-employ her if I was him. Too much involvement with the Beast.

Reactions: 27
I’m quite concerned that Alice needs to employ Gloria still and pay her when she is broke. It tells me Alice literally can not parent. This fact is quite scary.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.