Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like police were involved and therefore lawyers sent letters.
In the UK, a formal warning from police can be in writing, but it’s hand-delivered by a police officer. The police wouldn’t send a letter to the opposing party’s lawyer to be passed on to the restrained party, wtf are these people ON?
Also, in America, this doesn’t seem to even be a thing.

Reactions: 12
Wise Up - Aimee Mann

Reactions: 5
Whatever event was on where she has that black dress on…there are a whole series of unflattering pics of her. I don’t mean angles, I mean her behaviour/faces she pulls…something was def going on that night
This one?

Reactions: 11
I wondered about that. She's had some sort of letter or some sort of action though. Bro might not want to tell the whole truth.
Maybe they did turn up and chat her like I suggested!
Oh I hope two burly uniformed policemen did show up at her door, but if that did happen I hope the youngest wasn’t at home. The oldest might have needed to see that if it indeed did happen, let her know there are consequences for actions.

Reactions: 13
If the threats of what will happen if you keep breaking the law frighten you, Alice, simply stop doing that thing.

Reactions: 29
I'm going on one of those websites to get it on wallpaper to redecorate the downstairs toilet.
Gee you people are gluttons for punishment!
If I'm wallpapering anywhere it will be with photos of Ioan, or cats, or ponies, or something.
Not Alice.

Reactions: 10
And I’m certain her personality was equally shitty when she was thin and good looking.
I think the reason some people point out the weight gain etc. is due to Alice crowing to Ioan (in some of those abusive emails in the court documents l) about what a catch she is and how “with how I look” she’ll easily get another man. I mean, it is exceptionally deluded. And she is really vile about other women’s looks, all the time.
Also, because it does look very obviously like alcohol bloat, the sort you get from a pretty serious level of alcohol intake. A couple of bottles of wine a night and you get that distended belly. With other serious health consequences to follow.

Reactions: 24
Ok, so what is a Sheriff's Report?
I mean, in this context what would it be?
The Sheriff's Department take a report. They give you a copy of said report. Sometimes it's just a tag ID number for an incident report. I believe if it warrants it you can get a copy of full reports, depending on the offence. This has been my experience. I'm not sure what exactly was done in this case.

Reactions: 15
Oh my god, this is ridiculous.
She literally has been paying a nanny/housekeeper; nobody who has been following even casually will believe she has no food money.
Also- if you’re a mother who can’t feed your children, what do you do? TAKE A WILD GUESS.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.