Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Endora

VIP Member
What i she going to write about once the DVRO is permanent. She is not that interesting. She is an overweight, booze and pill addicted middle aged divorcee with no redeeming qualities.
Indeed, that's a heavy lift. Alice may want to rethink the scope of the project and consider alternatives - a pamphlet, a tasteful brochure, perhaps a leaflet?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

welp

VIP Member
I dont know what's worse: Lying about being so attached to your kids (Ioan claimed he has spend weeks alone with them so it's probably a lie) or admitting that you are CRAZY unprofessional (and that's why she has no career)

no matter how much you supposedly "love" your kids, it's no excuse to not work. But she makes every excuse of the world to not work. Sickening.

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Shes a twitter quittter, a bitter wine hitter.
A magnet for critters (rats and squirrels in bin, no shitter)
She’s a lying grifter, a husband-destroying low hitter.
A magnet for flying monkeys, (who want to castrate him, then titter)
If only she’d get fitter, stop the lies, and get better
No chance of that, while she still thinks she is wittier
And posing on Insta like she’s the more prettier
The TRO is no barrier, she’ll only get pettier
And attack her ex more, but do you think he will let her?
Fuck it’s a joke, and just getting started, I betcha …

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I mean this is a woman who is getting no flowers, no gift, no love note just a big fuck off PRO for her next birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart

sierraromeo

If she really wanted to see him she could have zipped downtown to the courthouse the other day. No way she'll show up in France, but no doubt she'll have plenty to say about the press coverage he'll be getting for his new show.
She won’t go to France, I’m sure for a number of reasons. The biggest reason being that she’s too far into her alcoholism to actually make it through the airport and to another country. If she can’t stay sober to take care of her daughters, there’s no way she could navigate international flights.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
29446010-A1EA-495F-84BF-95C4DD943A71.jpeg

Covington Georgia flight time to LA is nearly 4hrs just the flight time. My arse she flew back every day.

Jemadah

VIP Member
Aw diddums Alice, have we actually thrown a tantrum and deactivated Twitter because 99% of Daily Fail comments told the truth?

• Haha
  • Wow

Lulugrace

VIP Member
So, after speed reading, we are still in the same position 🙄. Malice needs to get it into her head, that the only person that can help you is YOU; unless you know a billionaire, even then. People can support you emotionally, put you up at there house, feed you etc, but only you can change your life. I learned this lesson from a young age and I still get tripped up with it at times. I was due to move to Australia in December (lived in London all my life) with my now ex and we had a stupid argument about 6 weeks ago, he walked out and finished it, ignored me and i found out 10 days ago he going back to OZ for good on Monday (when we should have been going there together for a wedding and a holiday). I have seen him once and it killed me, I was already quite depressed and these last 3/4 weeks have killed me, I struggle to get out of bed at times and have been written off work. I don't blame him for making that decision, in was in a job he hated, was homesick and we had split up, so he made his decision based on that. That doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt me any less, in fact I feel like it's my fault as I caused the argument, which was a stupid silly argument as well! But the fact that he didn't even talk to me before making that decision really hurt, and he said at the time it was none of my business - ouch again! Anyway he wants to try and sort things out and do long distance (which we did when covid hit) buy I'm too hurt and for my own sanity and self respect have had to cut him off - he was verbally abusive btw.
Anyway, when I saw him, he said the only person that can get you out of this depression is you and he is right, so Malice if you are reading this, YOU have to sport YOUR life out!

• Heart
  • Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Some of the comments

What on earth did he ever see in this person?

Let us know when shes moved to an affordable home and found a job. Sick of this whining freeloader now.

G..E..T..AJ..O..B !!!!!

Why is she posting cartoon images of herself instead of getting a job?

Let us know when you've clean hit bottom Alice, as we will all appreciate the silence between now and then. LOL

It looks as if there is a second set of pupils superimposed on her eyes. Very strange

she's going to write a screenplay! , any takers for her self absorbed screenplay and book? Nope thought not !

• Haha
  • Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think she is writing a sequel to the Christmas Card.
It's called The Flower Card.
It's about a made up greeting attached to some birthday flowers which 100% proves that she's not an abuser, ok???
It's going to win loads of Oscars and shit.
Then our heroine marries a rich Disney exec and her kids get to be the Flower Girls they wanted to be before they were born. The End.

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
This is another beauty. Ioan obviously had to do discovery as did JD. This is where they tip your life upside down and look for anything wrong with you. Leon did this discovery and found nothing. Ioan was squeaky clean. That meant Leon had nothing. It wasn’t about money, it was about fact that Ioan has done nothing wrong.

9BD17C6F-5C67-47AF-9E96-C3CCB1DA204C.jpeg

edit.. I didn’t follow the JD trial, I saw bits of it. The bad text messages that were sent. They probably Came up from discovery. They look into every single email and message you send.

• Heart

curious km

Chatty Member
Where is this from pls?
Twitter sorry I wanted to be careful to edit per rules! 3 hours ago posted - the 2 FM do read j here they see most are suspicious (& to be fair admit it is deserved). I am not 💯 convinced but like someone just posted, people on limited incomes should think twice before giving money to winos living in million dollar homes in WEHO as well. Shame on AE for her abusing those fans. Half her unhinged rage is the fact she is shedding even diehard fans. If true they do have inside information that could make things worse for her !

• Sad
  • Heart