Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
The poor bloke just wanted a divorce, see his kids, get a girlfriend.

Yet he got this shit show.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

welp

VIP Member
the only people that fit to Alice's description are Ella, Elsie & Gloria (and she implied this before). If she wanted to have alienated kids to testify against their dad every lawyer in the world would have slapped her

• Heart

NigelTufnel

so now Ioan abused her again
View attachment 1346168
View attachment 1346169
"i have never threatened anyone"
But I thought she was looking after her babies and had nobody around to help for 10 years? Now there’s a parade of people who have been in and out of their house, watching their marital dynamics for years and are ready to back up Alice in her court visit (which will only happen if she’s handcuffed and dragged there because the hardcore evidence seems to disappear when it’s actually needed)?

Assuming people have been in their house and think she is a good egg that means nothing in terms of what can go on in private/when no-one else is around. Are these people thick?

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I dont know what's worse: Lying about being so attached to your kids (Ioan claimed he has spend weeks alone with them so it's probably a lie) or admitting that you are CRAZY unprofessional (and that's why she has no career)

no matter how much you supposedly "love" your kids, it's no excuse to not work. But she makes every excuse of the world to not work. Sickening.
This work thing is another twisted narrative. I believe she can’t work. Because she destroyed her own career by being difficult. She just admitted to pissing off the producers of VD. That is a career killer. So no she can’t act but not because she gave it up. She lost it. So why did she not retrain? Use her skills in another industry? I think bcos she was too far gone by this point. Unable to be taught or follow direction. She was stubborn, big headed from doing some shows and wanted to act the Queen on Twitter and drink piss all night long.

• Heart
  • Sad

AnneinHever

VIP Member
A book AND a screenplay? Oh my.
If you read this and know nothing about the backstory you’d think this happened recently. You’d never guess that they’ve been separated for 18 months and it’s she who has been stalling the divorce and custody procedures and alienating her children from their father. As for the five people she talked to are the idiots on Twitter. As she admits everyone else has left, as they should. Because telling your side of the story is one thing. Spreading lies and defaming the father of your children who dared ask for a divorce is another. I don’t think that cunt is a strong enough word to describe her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
She’s obviously used every filter going, but it’s the one that seems to change the shape of the eyes that makes her look really weird IMO.

• Sick
  • Heart
Since we have the perfect amazing playlist of the Malice Turd Threads, what say we do movies as well? My recommendations are Jaws, The Exorcist, Predator, He’s Just Not that Into You, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and It! 😈
I would like to add “The Christmas Card”?? But only the first 8 seconds of it, which happens to be the exact amount of time I need to decide to turn it off.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
another thing: she keeps banging about Ioan being image obsessed. I think she was projecting again. It's her that is image obsessed, anyone who doesnt like her is irrelevant, but those who do? Have to be kept in the fog under all costs.

Because what is the point of these posts? it wont help her. All it does is potentially damaging her meal tickets income. Or it's just there to abuse her victim.

So either Alice is image obsessed, self-damaging or an abuser. Or all three of it. What she isnt is a role model or advocate, and if so she is one for how to NOT do it

• Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
I hope she’s left with absolutely fuck all.
I’m back to being heartbroken for Ioan.

The only person that screwed Alice Evans over is Alice Evans
Please keep this as a thread title sometime.

• Heart
  • Sad

Just William

VIP Member
I finally caught up on the last thread.
177.gif
Thanks turds for the humour as I badly needed some lolz!
46.gif
I'm still
29.gif

Thanks @welp for the new thread & congrats @Snotbuster for the clever title! 🥳🤩:m😁

@Old Soak
I know you said not to (sorry!) but sending hugs & love, ❤ xxx

M33L4 said:
Right now she’s getting zero inches.

@ThisishowIlivenow
She deserves minus inches. If that was a thing.

You all know what I mean.
🤣 you mean like a button mushroom?! 😎
Not that I have experienced one, altho' like many women I have had that awful moment of wondering when 🍆 is going to be 'put to use' only to find it already was! 🤭 In my defence it was dark! :rolleyes:
Not sure what that says about me? :unsure: Wizards sleeve?! 😭😆

@Hiraeth - welcome back, it's good to see you again! ❤ xxx

@tropeonarope - I hear ya Sisturd. :poop:😘 I had to step away y/day. 😞 Take care of yourself & come back when you're ready. Big hugs, ❤ xxx

@Obsolete Boomer - welcome back, ❤ I can never forget your username as when you first joined I read it as Obsolete Boner! 🤭
That may or may not speak to how my mind works at times?! :censored::LOL:

As you were. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh man, not only has Alice realised she is completely fucked legally and won’t get a good deal now but her ex hub and his new babe are off to France to walk red carpets. I forsee more Majorie this weekend.
😩😂 omg imagine for each milestone they have, Alice adopts a new IG video personality.

They go to the film festival: She’s now “Ingrid”
They get engaged: She’s “Bethany”
They get married: She’s “Esther”
They have a baby: She’s Megatron 💀🤖

• Haha