Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
It’s good to be back biatches I missed you .. truth be told I forgot all about old Al in the past few months as life actually got in the way … but the Depp case reminded me of the swivel eyed loon and it’s good to see you people have been holding down the fort … you must all be sick of it though! Kudos

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jemadah

VIP Member
I’m long time lurker but always too shy to speak because English is not my native language so please forgive me any mistakes but I just can’t stay silent anymore. This woman is horrendous, she’s causing so much pain not only to her ex (yep, witch, swallow it! he is not your hub anymore) but to her children as well. She’s lying, bulling people and acting like a total nutjob. I wish Ioan fill the defamation lawsuit, she has to be held accountable for her actions.
And as a divorced single mom 24/7 with full time job I just can’t stand her whining about nannies etc, it’s just insulting to all working moms out there. Sorry but I’m glad I took this off my chest.
Welcome. You speak better English than I do and I'm a native 😘

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Yes but the 8 ball and fortune cookies keep telling her to crack on 😂
She should speak to my Mystic Mimsy. It also thinks she’s a cunt. And it would know.

Again I apologise for over-use of the c-word.
I’m washing my own mouth out with soap.

• Haha

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
My comments calling her a cunt aren’t getting through. Why could that be??
Do you want to try the Welsh for that for a change? Cont. Cont is cunt. Cont y môr (literally cunt of the sea) is the (official not even slang) term for a jellyfish. I kid you not. So that’s what she’ll be once we get round to rolling her in there.

/Welsh lesson of the day. Do they teach you stuff like this in yours @ReturningthePearls ?

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I hear you @welp & there's a small part of me that still agrees, in principle, but after the 14th, when the legal system let Ioan down badly & she's
been on a SM rampage ever since, my anger keeps on growing. She's made a mockery of the TRO since she got it but after the last few days it's now meaningless as his abuser is still being allowed to abuse him with no consequences. When will she face real consequences?
I don't doubt his team are working behind the scenes but why can't they at least issue a statement putting an end to her lies about him not wanting to see the girls & her being denied $$$. It might also do the girls good to see that. I hate that this abusive bitch still gets support but then nothing else is being put out there but her lies. When is enough enough?

View attachment 1347932 not at you @welp, lol!
I was as incandescent as you are dear Just William. But I now firmly believe Ioan is playing a blinder. He’s allowing her to show the world why he left and what he is up against. It’s difficult to see him abused, he has been through that for twenty years. And he now has Bianca. He doesn’t need to read it, I’m sure there are interns or whatever they’re called recording it all. There’s a huge storm coming and on her birthday. I think that’s serendipity at it’s finest.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m currently reading Marcus Rashford book with my son. Why? He’s only 24 years old, talented, plays premier football, he actively campaigns against racism, child poverty and homelessness. He is a political activist and philanthropist who drives change. He set up “in the box” essentials for homeless people then personally handed them out over Xmas. He doesn’t need to do this as he makes his money from kicking a ball. He has provided school meals to 4 million kids who otherwise wouldn’t eat. He has personally set out to make sure disadvantaged kids eat in the UK. Like wtf Alice have you done to write a book.
Grifted her way through life, then threw her toys out the pram after being dumped. The end.

• Haha

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
No kidding. This should have been done by now. That house would have sold in a heartbeat. She'd know exactly what her monthly income would be. She had nothing but time to find a new home for her and the kids, and settle them in before the next school year. None of that happened because she spent an entire year pissed off, paralyzed and procrastinating. Giddyup, Alice, time is not on your side anymore.
Her chickens are coming home to roost. She said yesterday that on August 2nd, the court expects her to have an attorney if she is going to get a new one and to be ready to sign the papers to put the house on the market. Ioan and his attorney are done playing with her.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
this is Abuser Guide Book 101 - "he looks happy, how can he have been ABUSED?"
View attachment 1345532
(also it doesnt matter, his filing includes only after August 2020, you dont need to be heavily abused to leave a marriage, being tired of putting a brave face on because your partner has no boundaries will do it too)

the signs were there on all those IG posts dating back until 2015 where he was unhappy that she is posting him without permission
She has to stop minimizing her behavior. You don't get a hall pass for having a "terrible moment." A multi days long SM abuse bender isn't a moment. It's a pattern.

I wish she'd just check herself in somewhere and get help. Everyone needs some peace, including her.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Ok this is funny

she posted this now
Screenshot_20220615-215548_Twitter.jpg

well previously (now deleted) this was her reply to this
Screenshot_20220615-184046_Twitter.jpg

She wants to unlock her account. thats why she does this but is she not realizing how pointless this is?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So I predict that AE will No Show on August 2. She won't get another extension so IG automatically gets the PRO. Her cunning plan is to flee with the kids to the UK so the PRO won't apply any more. However I looked up Non Molestation Orders in the UK and it covers

Being violent towards me or threatening me
Harassing or intimidating me
Posting or publishing about me either in print or digitally
Contacting me directly

Causing damage to my possessions
Causing damage to my home
Coming into my home
Coming near my home
Coming near my place of work
Posting or publishing anything about my children in print, or digitally

What a shaaammme! 🤭

That said she is unlikely to be jailed in the UK. Even KP wasn't jailed for the DUI whilst on a driving ban. The system is a joke in the UK.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice said “I’m going to destroy you, and people will believe me”
She has over 400 supportive comments on the last post.
I genuinely think the tide has turned after the Johnny Depp trial. If Ioan was to say anything publicly he’d be inundated with support. I reckon 97% of us support him. (Sorry couldn’t help get that dig in).

• Heart
  • Haha

MistyInParis

She's getting the begging bowl out folks!!
The GiveMeCash hints are as subtle as a brick (GoFundMe in bold!) SHE HAS A NANNY/MAID! FFS.

Tomorrow she’ll be papped holding a copy of the Big Issue.

A few more for the playlist:
Money (That’s What I Want) by The Flying Lizards
Brother, Can You Spare a Dime? by Bing Crosby
If I Had $1,000,000 by Barenaked Ladies

1655332153650.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
(Side note that even a filter can’t rescue this ugly bitch. I mean Mother Mary in an ice cream truck, I feel like a Playboy Bunny now.)

I’m sorry I’m blazing about this bitch right now lol.

Meet Alice’s witnesses:
31676F56-4067-4192-AF23-EFE8D8D1EC16.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart