Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I've decided that from now on, I'm going to read Alice's tweets as acting exercises where she plays both roles.
God you’re really fucking funny… 😂😂😂👏🏻😘

I don't think she does. She is referring to her homeland ie England. Unless she is considering moving in with her dad and the evil step mother!

Has she told them yet or will she just arrive on their doorstep like she did before, uninvited??
Your receipts here 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9

M33L4

VIP Member
Babes I can’t string a sentence together verbally… that’s why it’s always a blessing to fall back on sign
Tbf I signed … if you don’t get me a fckin taxi quick I’m gonna be sick ‘ then mime took over 😂
We’re in for a treat 😂😂😂

• Haha

Citney

VIP Member
this is Abuser Guide Book 101 - "he looks happy, how can he have been ABUSED?"
View attachment 1345532
(also it doesnt matter, his filing includes only after August 2020, you dont need to be heavily abused to leave a marriage, being tired of putting a brave face on because your partner has no boundaries will do it too)

the signs were there on all those IG posts dating back until 2015 where he was unhappy that she is posting him without permission
That’s not what his parents said, at least I don’t remember them saying anything except they knew the marriage had been in trouble for a while.
I'm so here for that child abduction story line
View attachment 1345618
She really is a stupid woman. 😬

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
“102 Dalmatians sucked baws”
(Baws = testicles for the non-Scot’s)
“Free Gloria”
“Gill says (what’s Welsh for go fuck yourself?)”
I'm in!
Get a GFM set up Alice, I'll pay $5/day to give you advice on how to cope.

• Haha

UncoveredLurker

wait, what FB post?? ive been skimming to keep up. fid I miss something?!
Ah no sorry I got it wrong. It was the long post on Instagram - where she posted the big eyed picture and the long rant about the screen play/book deal. On a quick read I assumed it was Facebook 🤦‍♀️ Sorry

Josephine Shaker

Sorry if this has been discussed before but this thread moves faster than Alice’s wine consumption. Who is that Selma on Twitter? Is Alice using multiple accounts?

SusieTCones

VIP Member
😩😂 omg imagine for each milestone they have, Alice adopts a new IG video personality.

They go to the film festival: She’s now “Ingrid”
They get engaged: She’s “Bethany”
They get married: She’s “Esther”
They have a baby: She’s Megatron 💀🤖
She's Godzilla. Alice-zilla.🦖

Why doesn't he bifurcate the bitch? I don't think she can do a thing about that. At least then the marriage is over & she can't delay it any longer.
Possible thread title?

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Bianca didn't say Ellabrat though did she? Which is what that insta person was saying to Alice?
My heads mince so apologies if I got that mixed up.

Also when's the red carpet for Ioan? If it's tonight it's definitely a buckle in time of it the night.
Bianca didn’t no. They’re talking about the person that did.

curious km

Chatty Member
She has or has applied for British passports in their names already. Its going to be another TSA episode when she tries to leave and take her dual citizenship kids out of the country without their father's permission. Only this time she will definitely be arrested because she will make a scene and act like the asshole she is.
Because we are getting our kids American passports, you do have to have both parents either be present or have a notarized document or order stating you can get passport without parent present. Also my mother in law had to get our niece’s father (not married to my sis in law) to sign notarized doc to get niece passport after sis in law died). Not sure what UK rules are on that though.

• Heart