Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Is there a timestamp on this? If not I'm going to need irrefutable evidence Alice didn't write this retrospectively
If Alice wrote this, do you think she would s-lag off her biggest movie? Nah, it would be all about how the Oscars strangely missed her performance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

SusanC

VIP Member
This going postal is her way of communicating with Ioan!
He's still not going to give you any acknowledgement Alice.
That's why I think a lawyer's statement would be good, about now. He doesn't engage with her but his lawyer puts out a rebuttal.
Well it would amount to a rebuttal but not be phrased like one.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She has Gloria. She has some money stashed away. She sure has the anger to jet propel herself over there. I hope he has briefed security.
It's unlikely she would got to France just for that. However, if it is a red carpet event in LA she could well be there in a wig and dark glasses.

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
Why doesn't he bifurcate the bitch? I don't think she can do a thing about that. At least then the marriage is over & she can't delay it any longer.
AGREE That is my understanding. She can't stop it. That is one way he can take back control. It might be a small thing in the great scheme but it would send a clear signal.

• Heart

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
I'd be embarrassed to admit I'd made that to sell, fair enough if it was for herself but to sell it and say its not "too" expensive? It's plastic cabochons which cost 20p each, glue gunned on to a cheap bag. I wish I could show you guys some if the stuff I make, I have an Etsy store (it's closed at the moment) and I make bespoke hair bands and bows ect, mainly used to be for boutique stores which sold designer girls clothing to match specific outfits but I began making "pop culture" type ones for adults featuring things like Pennywise from It and also the Shining Twins). It took me a long time to learn how to make things professionally, and I also studied art and textile design and make cosplay costumes (I made an Oogie Boogie ballgown type skirt, boned laced corset and jacket last Halloween for a comic con but it was cancelled so I I've a few bits to finish and I'll be wearing it to this year's, the hood lights up green 😂). If I'm allowed to post some pics of things I haven't shared online elsewhere which won't in any way identify (that's if anyone even cares to want to see any of it) I can show how things *should* be made.
I want to see. Those ComicCon costumes are out of this world. Please Show and Tell if you are allowed to.

Reactions: 9

jesskell

😩😂 omg imagine for each milestone they have, Alice adopts a new IG video personality.

They go to the film festival: She’s now “Ingrid”
They get engaged: She’s “Bethany”
They get married: She’s “Esther”
They have a baby: She’s Megatron 💀🤖
Megatron 😂😂

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
TBF if what she said happened had actually happened, (that she had no warning and he walked out and went immediately into full-on lawyer mode) she would be justified in being distressed for a while.
But it didn't happen that way at all. And even if it had, by now the distress should be resolving and she should be moving on.
What keeps us all glued to the shitshow is that she is reacting to something that didn't happen two years ago, as if it did just happen last week.
Agreed (y) & BIB - in a nutshell! 👏

Just William

VIP Member
You must watch Hornblower. He’s really really good as the young midshipman, lieutenant, and captain. Plus it’s a visually beautiful series with lots of wonderful actors. Great Expectations is another favorite of mine since I love Dickens anyway.
I will get around to watching his most famous role! ;)

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Oh fuck no. She dares to pull a cancer card and I'm throwing hands. Hold my earrings.

PS for new people I have successfully had breast cancer surgery and treatment the past two years and I will take her down. Someone confides they have terminal cancer and suddenly it will be Ioan's fault if she hypothetically gets it?

No. Just no.
She has to turn everything back to her, that reply to the poor lady was just so woefully inadequate.

• Angry
  • Sad

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Yes, bifurcate & I wish he would. 🙏
Although bifurcating could give some emotional and stress relief to IG I think getting the PRO should be granted first because having PRO against Alice can potentially affect:
-- child custody and visitation
-- child and/or spousal support

IMO, having the PRO is more of a bargaining tool than bifurcating (at this time) for IG

• Heart

Endora

VIP Member
Ah she says every day off. So she flew home on weekends or when they had breaks. Yeah I can understand wanting to see kids on days off and also it would piss them off. Difficult.
It must have been difficult. Her kids would have been very young. Live-in nanny?