Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #102 See you next Tuesday, the premiere of 102 Damnations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion: The first requirement for representing oneself is showing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What the actual is going on, we're all running round trying to figure it out, chaos is reigning, madness rules.

Alice practices her best Columbo impression.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What is actually going on??
Hearing for PRO is still scheduled, but Alice has fired her lawyer and is representing herself. She swears she will not show up for the hearing.

She has also opened her Twitter back up, has a new boyfriend (so she says), and can't do auto maintenance to save her soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Twitter accounts claiming to have messages from her should just publish them. Beginning to think they’re all at it. Both sides.
They like to think that they're important and wield some tiny bit of power. I swear that most of the players in this never matured past the age of 6.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Twitter accounts claiming to have messages from her should just publish them. Beginning to think they’re all at it. Both sides.
They've got nothing. A's typical baiting trick.

Reactions: 13
ALICE EVANS DESPAIRS WHICH HALL RUG TO WEAR

No, I still can't bold. People have tried to teach me. I'm hopeless. Carry on...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm playing catchup again, Rl has me busy, but I got a flyer in the door today and it made me think of Alice. I don't know how to attach a shot of it but it reads:

"Give your frontage the deep clean it deserves with a professional powerwash"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is actually going on??
Today is the day Ioan is due in court to show more evidence & get the TRO changed to a PRO. Alice been tweeting up an abusive storm.
Says she's fired her lawyer. Court docs show she's now representing herself but apparently not going to court today.
We're all waiting to see what happens.

Reactions: 10
Doesn't help that she's representing herself. I could understand a continuance for a new attorney to have time to get caught up on the case, but there's no good reason that's been presented so far.
Nope. Not that anyone has seen publicly.

Reactions: 9
Leon asked for a continuance ... yesterday. A person requesting a continuance for a DVRO can do so at the hearing ... but she would have had to show up to do so. It's an interesting situation. My understanding is that if the respondent (Alice) doesn't appear, the case can be decided in favour of the petitioner (Ioan). At the very least, she should be there now to request the delay.

The docket is still showing the hearing at 8:30 today, and the most recent documents are the substitution of attorney and the request for the continuance. I found it interesting that none of the supporting documents were attached to his notice of service ...
Supporting documents?

Reactions: 4
I'm here I'm here, I'm caught up! Apparently Scotland are playing an important football game just now but pfft to that!

I don't want to fall down the tit hole of twitter (well, Nitter) again 😶 everyone report back what you can pls 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that’s a ploy to doxx us.
Ok, I’ve never followed or interacted with them in the past and I certainly don’t plan to start now. No matter what their intentions are, they bullied and attacked people on SM with their former (?) goddess. No redemption from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.