Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #102 See you next Tuesday, the premiere of 102 Damnations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have it on good authority from a lawyer friend DTLA in court today that Ioan is in court with a lawyer and oddly Leon is there as well. Interesting.... Good for Ioan for being a responsible human honoring the law and respecting the judge's time.

I'll share more if I hear anything else.
Maybe he’s there to support the continuance?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I have it on good authority from a lawyer friend DTLA in court today that Ioan is in court with a lawyer and oddly Leon is there as well. Interesting.... Good for Ioan for being a responsible human honoring the law and respecting the judge's time.

I'll share more if I hear anything else.
GOOD LUCK IOAN!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If you’re reading this and have information with regards to Ms Evans please feel free to join in on here. We will not be tricked into getting the thread closed down.
Bingo. Quite the coincidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you think she even surprises him with her antics anymore? He has seen A LOT.
I'm actually heartsick for him that he's had to endure her for so bleeping long.
I was so pissed off when I first heard her latest but the more I think about it the more it calms me that I'm sure he thought & was warned of every stunt she could pull. As ever he has behaved properly with respect & kept himself right

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry for Ioan and Bianca. She’s an absolute bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.