Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #102 See you next Tuesday, the premiere of 102 Damnations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @ButterTart

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

RO hearing is one day away. Alice is on twitter as if the TRO doesnt exist and builds busy her victim narrative against California's Family Law and her "hub".

She has claimed various curious stuff like having a boyfriend (but not serious), and the kids that previously were traumatized about the prospect of stepparents would have asked when the wedding is to become flower girls, she will get her kids last names changed even if she cant, and that she has a new life and is not looking back (which hasnt gone too well)

She also thinks divorce/adultery should be a crime. And reacting to this like she did is what everyone would do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
1655105247780.png

Something I thought of today - Alice always says he hasn't seen them. She's never said he doesn't talk to them or Facetime them.

Reactions: 17
One more sleep. Can you iron hall rugs? Asking for a friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok ok, I misread Alice's post about the handbrake. Mea culpa.

I have brought shame and dishonour upon myself, my fellow turds and my country. I shall now fall upon my bedazzled glue gun...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Citney
I hope they both show up, Alice would want to be there if she thinks there are cameras, but it seems more important for Ioan to be there. Is a DVRO very different from a TRO? I was hoping he was going for a RO.

A DVRO is a RO, it is just emphasizing that the RO is against a relative or former/current domestic partner.

no cameras, though paps usually are around lol

Reactions: 18
In Relation to Ioan accessing his kids I suspect he is waiting on court ordered reunification, it would be more appropriate than forcing them. I think reunification is where they are monitored counselling together.
This will require either Alice agreeing or custody going to court. With my understanding of what Alice is like they will need to go to court

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Male Victims of Domestic Abuse – Please call 01823 334244 to speak to us confidentially -
Support for male victims of domestic abuse and male victims of domestic violence from across the whole of the UK. Please call our Helpline.
www.mankind.org.uk
www.mankind.org.uk

www.womensaid.org.uk

Home - Women's Aid
Women's Aid is a grassroots federation working together to provide life-saving services and build a future where domestic violence is not tolerated.
www.womensaid.org.uk
www.childrenssociety.org.uk

The Children's Society | UK children's charity
We fight for the hope and happiness of young people when it's threatened by abuse, exploitation and neglect.
========================
Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:
www.timeanddate.com

AE's Permanent Restraining Order Hearing
Countdown to 14 Jun 2022 08:30. Showing days, hours, minutes and seconds ticking down to 0
www.timeanddate.com
www.timeanddate.com
========================

On behalf of a hopefully resting @StoneMountain x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do we think Alice will wear one of her own creations resembling a Wham bar??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry, the last thread was locked so I couldn’t quote…@citney please can you spill the tea about Jennifer Anniston 🤣🤣

And to keep on topic…duck mAlice, I hope she gets fcuked hard tomorrow, and may she enjoy it as it’s probably the last time she ever will be ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Trying desperately to catch up... Oh, Alice you silly mare 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤪
Well, the newest Devonshire Pixie 👣 arrived on her due date and I have been busy looking after my family doing the boring stuff, cooking, cleaning, keeping the older Pixie occupied and now I'm home knackered and need some sleep. But Tattle has kept me entertained... Viva Alice getting the Pro, Viva the revolution #mentoo Love you Turddie brothers and sisters 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Well, the newest Devonshire Pixie 👣 arrived on her due date and I have been busy looking after my family doing the boring stuff, cooking, cleaning, keeping the older Pixie occupied and now I'm home knackered and need some sleep. But Tattle has kept me entertained... Viva Alice getting the Pro, Viva the revolution #mentoo Love you Turddie brothers and sisters 🥰
Congratulations!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh. My. God.
Just finished 5 days of retail work with 4 hours travel door-to-door and my daughter is in distance Ed due to health issues so after work I’ve been schooling… haven’t had a chance to catch up until now. I’m going to call it: Ioan wanting Alice to ‘change her behaviour’ is in relation to drinking. If you look at the photos, there’s an alarming decline over the last 4 years; too rapid, menopause doesn’t do this on its own. That’s why she thinks this behaviour from her is normal and justified; her brain is soaked. And she doesn’t change her behaviour ever, no matter what it costs her- she lost her husband because of it, and now she’ll possibly lose her daughters. She will justify her lack of change into an early grave.
I also think there will be a stunt to detail the PRO hearing, she’s spiralling again. Don’t rule anything else.
Hi everyone, missed you all, had a lot of laughs while catching up, thank you for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What wonderful news! Congratulations! Xx ❤

• Heart
Congratulations! 💖💖 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Citney
I hope they both show up, Alice would want to be there if she thinks there are cameras, but it seems more important for Ioan to be there. Is a DVRO very different from a TRO? I was hoping he was going for a RO.

A DVRO is a RO, it is just emphasizing that the RO is against a relative or former/current domestic partner.

no cameras, though paps usually are around lol
Thanks so much, hopefully she will be silenced again, or better yet thrown in jail!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh. My. God.
Just finished 5 days of retail work with 4 hours travel door-to-door and my daughter is in distance Ed due to health issues so after work I’ve been schooling… haven’t had a chance to catch up until now. I’m going to call it: Ioan wanting Alice to ‘change her behaviour’ is in relation to drinking. If you look at the photos, there’s an alarming decline over the last 4 years; too rapid, menopause doesn’t do this on its own. That’s why she thinks this behaviour from her is normal and justified; her brain is soaked. And she doesn’t change her behaviour ever, no matter what it costs her- she lost her husband because of it, and now she’ll possibly lose her daughters. She will justify her lack of change into an early grave.
I also think there will be a stunt to detail the PRO hearing, she’s spiralling again. Don’t rule anything else.
Hi everyone, missed you all, had a lot of laughs while catching up, thank you for that!
Don’t rule anything *OUT
Sorry, am cooking and did an Alice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.