Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #102 See you next Tuesday, the premiere of 102 Damnations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have it on good authority from a lawyer friend DTLA in court today that Ioan is in court with a lawyer and oddly Leon is there as well. Interesting.... Good for Ioan for being a responsible human honoring the law and respecting the judge's time.

I'll share more if I hear anything else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
I have it on good authority from a lawyer friend DTLA in court today that Ioan is in court with a lawyer and oddly Leon is there as well. Interesting.... Good for Ioan for being a responsible human honoring the law and respecting the judges time.

He’s getting a restraining order too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I wonder how hard Ioan laughed when he heard she was representing herself now.
Do you think she even surprises him with her antics anymore? He has seen A LOT.
I'm actually heartsick for him that he's had to endure her for so bleeping long.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I have it on good authority from a lawyer friend DTLA in court today that Ioan is in court with a lawyer and oddly Leon is there as well. Interesting.... Good for Ioan for being a responsible human honoring the law and respecting the judge's time.

💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨
We love you

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I guess he would inform Alice of the outcome as a last service since he filed the request to continue the hearing? I doubt that he can represent her now

certainly very bizarre

also thx for the update

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is like the time something kicked off, can’t remember what specifically (maybe it was the 113 TRO) we didn’t even get a thread title in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was a thread suggestion title but it had 2 and they said potential, shall I do the next one that has the most votes?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I will genuinely laugh my tits off if Alice's attempt to fire Leon failed because one of them spelt Ioan's name wrong on the paperwork 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I guess he would inform Alice of the outcome as a last service since he filed the request to continue the hearing? I doubt that he can represent her now

certainly very bizarre

also thx for the update
Maybe he has another client today?

Reactions: 12
OMFG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
I'm feeling very low at the moment, and I think that's the first time I've laughed in nearly 2 months, thank you x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
There was a thread suggestion title but it had 2 and they said potential, shall I do the next one that has the most votes?
Nooo! Let's go with You Can't Handle the Truth if it's mine to which you're referring, PLEASE!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.