Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #102 See you next Tuesday, the premiere of 102 Damnations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agggghhhh I have been unexpectedly busy today, so racing to catch up with everything. Dinner may be a bit late cancelled tonight. Hope things are progressing well for Ioan and Bianca, not forgetting the girls 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You have to file a request for an order to seek a continuance, which would give your reasons. It was not attached to his proof of service (proof that those supporting documents were delivered to Ioan's lawyer). There were two other procedural documents that were also not attached.
Thanks for clarifying. (y) Can't imagine this will go down well with the judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for clarifying. (y) Can't imagine this will go down well with the judge.
Nope. I can't either. A TRO is generally meant to last about a month. Which is what happened here. He got it mid-Feb and the original PRO hearing was set for March. Then the first continuance. A continuance is generally granted if something is schedule on short notice to allow the other side to prepare. But she's now had four months and admits she fired her lawyer two business days before this hearing. It's not likely to be appreciated by a court already severely backlogged with covid-related delays. Judges really hate it when participants look like they are wasting the court's time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just joining -- is @MadBetty at the courthouse? Has anything happened yet?

Reactions: 6
Quick palate cleanser from the garden…and breathe lovely Tattlers❤Now back to it!

Quick palate cleanser from the garden…and breathe lovely Tattlers❤Now back to it!
To Alice I mean. If I stay in the garden much longer I will start looking like a well oiled cowboy boot!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The disregard she shows for anyone not up her ass is incredible. I hope she’s being served right this second.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nope. I can't either. A TRO is generally meant to last about a month. Which is what happened here. He got it mid-Feb and the original PRO hearing was set for March. Then the first continuance. A continuance is generally granted if something is schedule on short notice to allow the other side to prepare. But she's now had four months and admits she fired her lawyer two business days before this hearing. It's not likely to be appreciated by a court already severely backlogged with covid-related delays. Judges really hate it when participants look like they are wasting the court's time.
Doesn't help that she's representing herself. I could understand a continuance for a new attorney to have time to get caught up on the case, but there's no good reason that's been presented so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Will they manage to fit handcuffs around her chubby wrists??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if I forgot anyone (I am still trying to catch up) -
sending much love, strength & warm hugs to our dear turds who have been or are struggling in RL & I hope better brighter days lay ahead for you all. ❤ 🥰 xxx
@ThisishowIlivenow ❤ @Junebug895 ❤ @KikiFromNy ❤ @tilly27 ❤ @Lulugrace ❤ @Autisteuse ❤ @CantieQuine ❤

And much love to you dear @JustWilliam thank you so much 💕✨💕

Also @Lulugrace, hugs to you too. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling but hopefully you know we're all here - and certainly value you putting your insomnia to good use 😉 Alice always kicks off when I'm sleeping the total witch ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Twitter accounts claiming to have messages from her should just publish them. Beginning to think they’re all at it. Both sides.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Agggghhhh I have been unexpectedly busy today, so racing to catch up with everything. Dinner may be a bit late cancelled tonight. Hope things are progressing well for Ioan and Bianca, not forgetting the girls 🤞
Do what Al would do and get a delivery 🥡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.