Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #102 See you next Tuesday, the premiere of 102 Damnations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the PRO is granted in her absence, she gets fined, ($$$ out of her share) & I hope ALL the other evidence Ioan has will be made public.
Let the world know what she is. I'm with @Autisteuse.

1655223091623.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She would have had to file for a continuance if that's what she wanted. She didn't. She's just blowing the hearing off. Great example to the girls. Because I don't see trouble with authority figures being in their futures at all, do you?
Leon asked for a continuance ... yesterday. A person requesting a continuance for a DVRO can do so at the hearing ... but she would have had to show up to do so. It's an interesting situation. My understanding is that if the respondent (Alice) doesn't appear, the case can be decided in favour of the petitioner (Ioan). At the very least, she should be there now to request the delay.

The docket is still showing the hearing at 8:30 today, and the most recent documents are the substitution of attorney and the request for the continuance. I found it interesting that none of the supporting documents were attached to his notice of service ...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Twitter is on fire! Without naming names. Guess who is an “Amberii”??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This is from the California government site regarding domestic violence restraining order hearings ... but again, not sure how the request for continuance may factor in to this. It's totally up to the judge.

Do not miss your hearing!
If you miss it, the judge can make the orders without hearing from you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Leon asked for a continuance ... yesterday. A person requesting a continuance for a DVRO can do so at the hearing ... but she would have had to show up to do so. It's an interesting situation. My understanding is that if the respondent (Alice) doesn't appear, the case can be decided in favour of the petitioner (Ioan). At the very least, she should be there now to request the delay.

The docket is still showing the hearing at 8:30 today, and the most recent documents are the substitution of attorney and the request for the continuance. I found it interesting that none of the supporting documents were attached to his notice of service ...
BIB - sorry to be thick but what does this mean?

Reactions: 4
Assuming Ioan and his lawyer get before a judge today - they should just show the judge Alice's live Twitter feed to highlight that she couldn't be arsed to turn up because she's busy online.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If you’re reading this and have information with regards to Ms Evans please feel free to join in on here. We will not be tricked into getting the thread closed down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
BIB - sorry to be thick but what does this mean?
You have to file a request for an order to seek a continuance, which would give your reasons. It was not attached to his proof of service (proof that those supporting documents were delivered to Ioan's lawyer). There were two other procedural documents that were also not attached.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I’m guessing she knows he is going to get the PRO and if she goes she will have to answer questions she doesn’t want to, and her house of lies publicly and legally falls down. She’s not going to bother going as then only his side can be put forward and she’ll be able to continue saying she will reveal all when she’s allowed. She loses nothing she knows she wasn’t going to lose anyway but still gets to play the victim.

She’s a pathetic disagrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
in fairness there is a tiny chance that the PRO gets dismissed.

though needs to have a pretty daft judge. I mean Alice does anything she can do get it lol

btw I find her tweet to that Defending Ioan account interesting: she did not deny what they said

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Where? Where is it? Where can we see the interesting stuff 👀
There’s a promise of “if you DM us, we’ll show you what she said.” So basically nothing at this point. Why not just put it out front on the timeline? Many of us on here have been harassed by them on behalf of Alice. I’m not so anxious to take what they say at face value.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone of you get this tweet about "either California Family Law fucks me over or I get a little but more time to look after my babies and earn some money"

Is she implying thart she already knows that she will lose the kids sooner or later? (at least full time) And is earning money meaning "I can sell exclusives about their father" or does she mean that she can finally work for Starbucks (would have been hard with a PRO potentially)

As easy it's to tell her future actions, her tweets are a riddle LOL
I think she meant either California law fucks her over for not attending or she gets a postponement and the can is kicked down the road.

Reactions: 7
Can’t imagine what Ioan and Bianca are going through right now. Manifesting something positive for them and an end to this shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As for Alice Abuser Evans claiming she's more like Depp?!
Unlike Depp Alice has never owned any of her tit, none of her mistakes, in fact she hasn't taken any personal responsibility at all.
She always blames somebody else just as she always lies about never lying. Two traits she shares with Amber Abuser Heard.
A third. Both are apparently trying to move on & just live their lives. Funny how that involves both of them slagging off their Exes.
Both are vile witches. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
There’s a promise of “if you DM us, we’ll show you what she said.” So basically nothing at this point. Why not just put it out front on the timeline? Many of us on here have been harassed by them on behalf of Alice. I’m not so anxious to take what they say at face value.
I think that’s a ploy to doxx us.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
in fairness there is a tiny chance that the PRO gets dismissed.

though needs to have a pretty daft judge. I mean Alice does anything she can do get it lol
She/her lawyer would have had to .... not be on social media or mainstream media causing distress to either Ioan or Bianca (as per the terms of the TRO). She would have had to appear to make her case.

She's done neither of those things. So it's doubtful it will be dismissed. More likely the judge will delay but again... he is not obligated to if she hasn't shown good cause. If she truly skipped the hearing, it's not great for her in any regard. I know she's been active on Twitter this morning but she could still be sitting in court waiting her turn and tweeting.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.