Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Unless this thread turns into a right headache for mods again with it giving oxygen and directing people to non public figure accounts and their idle threats there's no need to worry about it closing. Best to avoid talking about closing the thread otherwise it may unnecessarily scare some people. We only lock threads after mods have issued several recent public warnings and these have been ignored. No warnings have been issued (this is a FYI).

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Babsi

I've got a fresh case of whiplash, guys. 🥴 Trying to keep track of mAlice's lies, contradictions and mood swings.

So she's been going on now for weeks about how Ioan "cut them off", including firing Gloria and terminating Ella's crazy expensive elitist school. Moaning about the hard work, challenges and worries of being a "single mom" with no help or support, no-one to call in case of an emergency. Carrying on as if she and the girls are at death's door due to malnutrition because she can't pay the bills. Now suddenly she reveals that Gloria is still there? How is she paying her? That must be a walloping monthly allowance Ioan is giving her for constantly abusing him and holding his children hostage.

She posted 10 days ago about the rule of "happiness only" at home, which would be a delusional pile of §8)*, basically making the children suppress their feelings, like she apparently made Ioan suppress his. This week nothing but doomsday posts about being scared silly, now happy as a lark as if she just won the lottery, but has a PRO hearing 3 days from now. I've often wondered if mAlice is bi-polar, see this as a real possibility. My ex-husband is bi-polar. It is utterly draining to live with, like a never-ending rollercoaster ride with three loopings and a blindfold on, especially if the person refuses to get help. He took meds, but who knows whether they were the right ones or the right doses, and he flatly refused to get any therapy, which is an important part of treatment. I finally ended up taking the kids and leaving because I could feel all of us circling the drain.

So yeah, I think she's in a manic phase today and spinning her own story. I don't see Ioan dropping the hearing for the PRO, which would bring him advantages with custody, spousal support and some measure of peace. It must have taken immense courage to make his escape and my heart breaks when I think about him not seeing his kids all these months. He wouldn't throw that all away when he is this close.

As for that awful piece of one-sided drivel in the Fail today, that is the most disgusting piece of non-journalism yet. The inflammatory headline, as if it just happened today, then putting words into Ioan's mouth - about rather being dead than living with her anymore - when he has not said ONE SINGLE WORD publicly about any of this in 18 months. What a dispicable, libelous rag, never mind the people who read it and make their uninformed, nasty comments.🤮🤬🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Just had a fleeting worry that Alice actually doesn’t understand what being awarded a PRO actually means. She just thinks because she’s ‘so famous’ she’s getting an award. She’s possibly at home now writing the acceptance speech.

I’d like to thank the Rat in ma Prius for always giving me the drive I need

Blossom Hill for all the support by the case load

Gloria for always being there for me (well I mean during the hours of 9-5 while I paid her)

My gangsta brother Tone, we’re so close he really feels like the other half of me some days…!

My imaginary boyfriend- he’s literally everything I ever dreamed of.

And my darling husband because without him, none of this would be possible…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Song for the list:

Blackfield: Go To Hell

read the lyrics 🤣

Seeing a lot of commentary about how some will lose respect for Ioan, be ‘done with him’ etc. if he doesn’t apply for a PRO. Totally respect that viewpoint and right to hold it. But I feel like we shouldn’t forget that this is an abuse victim that fled his home, leaving his children and all of his possessions behind, unable to ever return without protection. Who said (allegedly) he’d rather die than continue living with his abuser. Who has been kept forcefully from his children for over a year. Who has had to endure harassment, publicly and privately, for the crime of leaving an abusive marriage.

it’s extremely common for abuse victims to feel unable to press charges against or pursue restraining orders against their abusers. Sometimes out of fear: they’re scared if they do, the abuser will escalate. Sometimes out of misplaced hope: they desperately hope that if they’re lenient and forgiving the abuser might take pity and move on. Sometimes out of Stockholm syndrome, they identify too much with the abuser’s needs over their own after years of conditioning.

I’m just deeply uncomfortable seeing anyone judge an abuse victim that has fled their home and required an actual restraining order against their abuser being accused of not having a backbone, would we hold this same expectation over a female abuse victim? It can take YEARS and so much therapy to process and overcome the effects of long term abuse.

i’m fully aware there’s plenty going on behind the scenes we’re not privy too and whichever way it goes, it’s with legal counsel and I’m sure a considered decision. As much as I’d love to see Alice see some consequences for once.

I for one recognise the immense strength it has already taken for Ioan to have left, forged a new life, gone through a protracted legal battle to extricate himself from this succubus and fight to be with his children. Anyone who has read the TRO documents can see his ongoing attempts to remain civil and arrange to see his children and how much Alice has continued to use that avenue of communication to torment him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Nice to see you all again 🥰👋🤘❤

RL is crazy, 6 and a half year relationship ended a month or so ago. I checked out for a while but so happy to be back seeing the same old names 🙂 lots of love to you turds ❤💩❤💩❤💩❤💩

Very excited for what is coming! Fingers crossed for a clean up. Whatever she may be implying, I'm sure he's done his due diligence under proper instruction.

• Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
Every time she comes home from a date the girls ask when the wedding is?

wait, what? I thought she could never leave the girls as she’s a single mum, no help yadyada..?? Also isn’t she basically in bed with fibro all the time, since 2009? I’m so confused.

On a serious note, can’t she see how fucked up it is to say her kids ask her that when those same kids have been ripped from their very loving father not so long ago. She reveals herself again, she clearly can’t form real and healthy relationships to people so projects the children just casually and happily fucking off their father, the only father they will get in this life.
I’ve said it before and will say it again - the damage of another 6/10 years in that house outweighs any damage by Yo getting full custody now.

She’s an absolute monster.

Finally, so relieved the PRO is still going ahead.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
That's because you are not parenting
Screenshot_20220612-203143_Twitter.jpg

the only mockery is acting like leaving a relationship is abuse
Screenshot_20220612-203835_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Periwinkleblue

OK with welp's help my new guesses as to the 3 people:

DM journalist who has offered her £75k for an exclusive interview if the PRO isn't granted

Cousin giving her money of some sort

Someone sent her a dick pic on Tinder and she thinks she's in love

• Haha
Reactions: 40

welp

VIP Member
Girl, he wants nothing to do with YOU
eOxPxa8.png

Parental Alienation at its finest

PS: the "not looking back" is going well

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s absolutely full of shit. There’s no boyfriend, no settlement, no miracle.
On Tuesday she will have a PERMANENT RESTRAINING ORDER FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE against her. Her ex husband will have visitation and she will have to move out of the home she’s been squatting in for the last few years. She has no means to pay anything and no inclination to work.
She is going in the sea…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

SC_love

Chatty Member
Her tweet about the girls being less jumpy and fearful since he left, has me raging 😡😡
How DARE she try and paint him as violent, this utter lying prick needs to be stopped.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39