Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE: Something changed. [When Trump got elected] It was like opening a nest of evil creatures that had been locked for years and years and now they're pro-creating and we're trying to get them all to go back in at the same time but but they've dissipated and it's too late

She is describing herself here. Trump is the bogey man she is projecting onto. 2016 was when her batshittery (there before but more manageable) went into overdrive.

I'm going to bet she brings Trump into the hearing somehow. 🦇💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
he did temporary lost custody because of a video his daughter made of him being completely shitfaced eating hamburgers but he later did win full custody (which no one understood, there were accusations of the mother being under influence too though)

The crazy addict took more than she was supposed to. From what she says she does this with all her medications, if one doesn’t do the trick just take double the dose. I know she did this with her pain pills, she said she did. This is how many people die, they take too much medication, plus drinking alcohol with medication is just asking for trouble.

AE: Something changed. [When Trump got elected] It was like opening a nest of evil creatures that had been locked for years and years and now they're pro-creating and we're trying to get them all to go back in at the same time but but they've dissipated and it's too late

She is describing herself here. Trump is the bogey man she is projecting onto. 2016 was when her batshittery (there before but more manageable) went into overdrive.

I'm going to bet she brings Trump into the hearing somehow. 🦇💩
It was Trump’s fault!!😂

Britney Spears first husband just crashed her wedding. Can totally see Alice doing that to Ioan and Bianca if they were ever to get married.
That definitely could happen. 😳

Yeah I noticed that. Nice one Alice. Invading everyone's privacy - Ioan, Ella, Elsie, her poor dead stepsister, and now her SIL.
I wonder if she got her SIL’s okay to tell the world about her private medical problems.🤔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah I'm pretty sure we called long covid in her future here before she even caught covid. So predictable!
How can she say she has long Covid? It wasn’t that long ago she had regular Covid! Likely an excuse not to move or get a job! And when she says she has RA it really pisses me off. Lying cow. 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Having a personality disorder myself, I’ve always feared having a child of my own, but you make it sound like such a wonder and a beneficial experience for all. I try to believe I could fix myself up a little more in the coming years and offer my very best as a parent. I’m nowhere near as destructive as Alice (I am to myself, but we’re working on it in DBT). We’ll see…
Screenshot_20220609-233500_Facebook.jpg

I follow this artist The Latest Kate on Facebook and Instagram; she also has books and reminder cards. They are brilliant for telling bad thoughts to feck off and reminding you how wonderful and valuable you actually are. I too have trouble believing it, thanks to my father's emotional abuse.

Big hugs 💓💓💓

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I did the Spoiler wrong again. I'm so sorry
Don’t beat yourself up about it - you’ll feel crap & want a drink even more!

Join me in doing Dry July. It’ll give you a clear goal to start with. I’ve done it before & it’s always the first few days that are the hardest. Once you’ve done 31 days you’re usually much more in control & can choose to extend it.

I’ll support you! ❤
[/QUOTE]
Ooooooh can I join in ? 😘

Don’t beat yourself up!!! Like the others say… one day at a time and you’ve done the big step in admitting it and asking for help ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Questions: The girls are done with school tomorrow & the hearing is at 8:30 on Tuesday. Will the girls be there? Would they be in the courtroom or in a separate room with a social worker, a professional counselor, or court guard? Will they FINALLY get to see their father in person?

Can anyone estimate how long it may take? An hour at most?

I'm afraid, I'm going to be a nervous wreck by then too.
I'll tell you my experience of going to court here in LA.

You're told to arrive by 8:30am. Everyone is actually told this as there are other cases being heard as well. You can easily be there most of the day, especially if your case is heard after the lunch break. It is my understanding that multiple RO cases will be heard. Because this is a higher profile situation and both parties will have lawyers in attendance, they may be heard early, especially given the fact that reporters may attend (DM, etc.). I really don't know, but I suspect this might be the case.

I very much doubt the girls will attend. Who would subject their children to this? Well, Alice might. I really hope not. Maybe Gloria can take them or they can go to be with friends. They don't deserve to witness more drama and emotional turmoil.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
AE: I already had the fibro and the RA, but the side of Long Covid I now have was definitely partly his fault!

How did I know she would get long covid lol. I have a feeling this will be another lifelong condition.

AE: I have gotten so lucky (or silver-liningy) these past 18 months to have them all to myself. I do miss having somebody to discuss them with, but it's amazing how close you become!

Parental alienation for the win! :sick:

These worksheets might help

SMART Recovery Toolbox – SMART Recovery
[/QUOTE]
thank you ( and everyone else who provided such kind supportive, words) so much! I love you all. you are just amazing and I'm having a little cry now because I'm overwhelmed by everyone's kindness on here 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice the dog expert. Aside from her never looking after Emma properly, she states small dogs are easier despite the dog in the photo only being small because it's a puppy. But the person she's talking to is equally insufferable and has been non-stop perpetuating the myth that Amber Heard was innocent based only on her own experience of an awful ex, so never mind.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My beloved Emma,

How I have worried about you in these passing months! I hope the blonde-eyeballed-belly-ghoul has not stolen away your beautiful soul, as a world without you would render me a hollow shell of a pupper.

Life has been blessedly wonderful. Bianca and Ioan have recently returned from a trip far beyond our shores, and the tummy-rubs are both abundant and mercilessly divine. My daily romps through the park are filled with much licking and fetching and poo-expelling. Indeed, it seems that absence makes the heart grow fonder—would you disagree, my love?

I worry about your joy, my Emma. From your previous letter, it seems that the bun-pecking-wine-fiend has holed you up in her mope-castle, and I am no stranger to her frequent Instagram posts depicting you in your deepest sorrows.

To amend your despair, I have chewed three corners of this letter, so that you may be eternally familiar with the patterns of my bite—the very nibbles with which I long to embrace you.

I promise that, despite the tug of anguish and evil, we shall sniff our ways to one another someday soon.

With squeaky toys,
Your devoted Bubba Bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Bubba Bear,

Although my days have been decorated with anger and ruthlessness, I brighten at the thought of your perpetual happiness.

Life has grown weary as the wide-lipped-mega-bleep becomes ever more vindictive towards the Ioan Gruffudd for whom she pines to this hour. She has grown powerful—I kid you not, she can now dip her pinky finger in a half-glass of wine and absorb the intoxicating elixir through osmosis. What SORCERY!

Alas, I fear the most dire consequences of her rage, my furry hump-nugget: that she will once again take me for a “walk,” during which she carries me as one would a deflated basketball. I have responded to this affront of dignity by shitting in the bed, but it seems she is so unclean that she does not take notice! When she reaches for my paw, I deliver a warning growl, to which she merely laughs and shares of these occurrences on Twitter.

Oh, what I would give to toss her phone and laptop in the green swamp in the backyard—damn these paws and their absence of thumbs! Damn them!

As always, to consummate my love for you, I have taken a glorious wee on this correspondence, and I hold dear and forever your chewed reply.

Snuggle on the couch, wonderful Bubba. Eat kibble. Kiss Bianca. Stick your head out of moving cars. Take ever advantage of life’s golden privileges. How I love you, and may our Merciful Lord one day guide us to one another’s fuzzy butts.

Forever barking,
Your lovely Emma
I love you RTP 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
AHAHAHA
View attachment 1331763it's not luck if you enforce itView attachment 1331761Is that Ioan's mom?
View attachment 1331762
Long Covid here we come
View attachment 1331769yeah I wouldnt take advice from her
View attachment 1331758
But... but... She just had covid a few weeks ago! Already diagnosing herself with long COVID? 😂😂

It doesn't work like that! And who predicted this? *Spoiler Everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a lying piece of tit. When was you diagnosed with Long Covid, may I ask, Alice?! I really hope she gets every single ailment she claims to have, and then some. We 👀you, Alice, we see your game.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'll tell you my experience of going to court here in LA.

You're told to arrive by 8:30am. Everyone is actually told this as there are other cases being heard as well. You can easily be there most of the day, especially if your case is heard after the lunch break. It is my understanding that multiple RO cases will be heard. Because this is a higher profile situation and both parties will have lawyers in attendance, they may be heard early, especially given the fact that reporters may attend (DM, etc.). I really don't know, but I suspect this might be the case.

I very much doubt the girls will attend. Who would subject their children to this? Well, Alice might. I really hope not. Maybe Gloria can take them or they can go to be with friends. They don't deserve to witness more drama and emotional turmoil.
I can just imagine Alice turning up with the children in tow pleading she's a single mother and no one to leave them with. On the plus side they may get to get a glimpse of their Dad 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I can’t come to the hearing I’m suffering from long covid even though I only had covid a few weeks ago Your Honor. What a lying piece of tit.

Yeah she’s the mum from Liar Liar using her kids for more money.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh I can’t come to the hearing I’m suffering from long covid even though I only had covid a few weeks ago Your Honor. What a lying piece of tit.

Yeah she’s the mum from Liar Liar using her kids for more money.
Maybe that’s what she was waiting for, actually found a dr to swear she has it in court😡I think apart from RA everything she says she has can’t be proved either way(sorry if I missed an ailment) Arghhhhhh. She is so frustrating!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
[SPOILER="off the wagon" ] turds. unfortunately ive fallen off the wagon. im so ashamed . i feel like Alice. you are all much sronger than me. i need to stop drinking. help me please
[/QUOTE]
Bless you. The best thing for you is to be kind to yourself. Don't blame yourself. Everyone makes mistakes; it's part of the human condition. Just take today as Day Zero.
I always loved that line from Anne of Green Gables - 'tomorrow is always fresh and new with no mistakes in it'. You've got this, and you've got our support - and admiration; it takes strength and courage to make such an admission, to seek guidance and share your situation with the rest of us. I'm rooting for you. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.