Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just remembered this, for anyone dealing with addictive behaviors:

I just photographed a few pages of my DBT workbook which covers “urge-surfing,” or “riding the wave” of your urges until they pass. It’s really helpful in getting you to identify triggers and how to stabilize until you’ve ridden the wave.

I hope this helps anyone who needs it, and please excuse the fact that I checked off literally EVERYTHING on the addiction checklist lmaooo 😩😂 I’m a whole-ass mess.

And to stay on-topic:
Alice, you could use this, you inflatable bleep.^
You are amazing you really are! This is very much like the SMART recovery ethos as well. The programme also says that urges typically last between 11 and 15 minutes. I remember having one after another and they were so strong it was almost painful, but rode them out and didn’t lapse. After that, no urges felt as bad as that, so I was able to think ‘this isn’t as bad as before and I managed to ride that out, so I can ride this one out too’. It built a momentum. Also, thank you everyone for your kind words, it means so much and if you find my trick helpful, that makes me really happy ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just realised I’ve made a few off-topic posts, so to redress the balance slightly, I really hope mAlice gets properly punished for her behaviour next week. She needs to understand that you can’t go through life treating others so badly, but unfortunately she doesn’t have the capacity to acknowledge that what she’s doing is wrong. She’s always the victim, never the perpetrator.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can help AE with her defence as she seems to be struggling right now and Leon is not the aggressive lawyer she was hoping for.

The evidence that IG will present was produced by Russian hackers who were colluding with Trump. They also planted evidence framing her as an abuser. This was because Alice was such a strong #resistance fighter on Twitter against the Orange One for so many years. Also operating under the direction of Trump and the Russians were the Twattlers who Alice rightly outed publicly as Trump supporters. Agent Welpski, a paid Russian hacker, has produced a large amount of false posts to frame Alice "fluffy bunny" Evans. She has a team of minions who she directs and pays to troll this brave Fibro warrior and single mum and fabricate posts on Reddit and other websites, pretending they're from Alice.

There, that should stop the PRO. No charge for this service.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s fast approaching Friday evening in Alice in not being a grown up land. What batshittery is she getting up to this weekend? Wonder if we’ll have an influence of fuckwit Fm’s in the next days?
In all seriousness, I hope Ioan and Bianca are having a lovely weekend and are preparing themselves for her to go lower than any of us could ever imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.