Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This TRO will be over shortly…. Yes but she will have a PRO and those are worse than arseholes to get rid of too.
You can write your book….Don’t need a book all the information will come out in court
She'll be self publishing because no reputable company would touch it! No one likes self-pity memoirs.

Reactions: 11
Out of interest what she writing about? What has she actually done to write about?
I know I know it was just another threat launched at Ioan.
I have a little issue and that is how she going to explain away all her horrors that come out?
This Book will be the day in the life of Alice Evans ……. (Drum roll) eat, tit, tweet, eat, tit tweet. Fight, scream, eat tit tweet. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This Book will be the day in the life of Alice Evans ……. (Drum roll) eat, tit, tweet, eat, tit tweet. Fight, scream, eat tit tweet. The end.
Next day. Dirty delete. Anxiously await the next lawyer letter. Throw up. Tell Gloria to pick the kids up. Order pizza. Have a few sharp ones. Lurk Tattle. Seethe (not quietly). Use socks to blow smoke up own arse and throw shade on IG/BW.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Out of interest what she writing about? What has she actually done to write about?
I know I know it was just another threat launched at Ioan.
I have a little issue and that is how she going to explain away all her horrors that come out?
It'd have to be an e-book wouldn't it, rather than a paperback? How else will she be able to delete it the day after it's published??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Three buns and a bowl of spaghetti sounds like hangover food to me and the anxiety must be the boozy blues!!
If you truly suffer from anxiety (me included and I'm sure many of you here too!) you absolutely know that boozing is the WORST for it.
She is so full of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice’s Book - The book will be about how to have a pain free and amicable divorce. How to always put the kids welfare at the core of what you do. And how to step into your new life with positivity and a sense of excitement of what is to come. How to forgive your ex, and how to let him go with thanks for all the memories and the lovely kids from your union. There will be a section on self care, how important exercise and good nutrition is, how taking too much alcohol or other medications is not advisable. How to start a new career. How to engage positively with the wider world, without rage, but with a sense of wonder at a differing point of view. How to budget and how to cut your cloth to your means, not to what you think you should be having. How resilience and the ability to see the bigger picture is key. How to see that life is too precious and short to waste on pointless feuds. How to build bridges and how to reconcile with those people you have lost along the way. How to reduce social media to being useful tool, but not make it an importing part of your life at the expense of relationships and real life.

It will be fiction obviously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thing is Alice just over dramatises life, tit happens people die and people leave, you just get up and sort yourself out, yep take a little time to wallow but not two freaking years! I had a tit 2021 but here I am going to work and continuing with life, its no biggy it happens deal with it. As for the "bro" stuff who has a conversation like that on a public platform like twitter ... its just weird, what are they trying to prove, shut the sodding door Alice and talk to your family in private you don't need to share everything 🙈. My favourite saying on here is "get in the bin" bloody do it you poor wankspangle of a human being ... ugh
Such a Betty Broderick attitude. "But but he left me." As if that (yes very painful thing) is reason or excuse for her behavior. That's why her type usually engage in parental alienation. "Your dad did this horrible thing. That makes him a horrible person. He did this to 'us'. He broke up our family. He doesn't love 'us' anymore. Take my side in this fight." They see it as a fight. They want their kids to see things as they do. That makes them feel like they will win the fight.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Alice’s Book - The book will be about how to have a pain free and amicable divorce. How to always put the kids welfare at the core of what you do. And how to step into your new life with positivity and a sense of excitement of what is to come. How to forgive your ex, and how to let him go with thanks for all the memories and the lovely kids from your union. There will be a section on self care, how important exercise and good nutrition is, how taking too much alcohol or other medications is not advisable. How to start a new career. How to engage positively with the wider world, without rage, but with a sense of wonder at a differing point of view. How to budget and how to cut your cloth to your means, not to what you think you should be having. How resilience and the ability to see the bigger picture is key. How to see that life is too precious and short to waste on pointless feuds. How to build bridges and how to reconcile with those people you have lost along the way. How to reduce social media to being useful tool, but not make it an importing part of your life at the expense of relationships and real life.

It will be fiction obviously.
That sounds like Alice's (imaginary) book with the Uno Reverse card applied to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who tries to cure anxiety by eating three hamburger buns and a bowl.of spaghetti??

Yoga, running, meditation, going into nature, prayer, prescription drugs, I mean obviously none of those will work...

Possibly the most bonkers thing
I still can't over that. Three buns as in two tops and a bottom or vice versa? Or three sets of buns? I'm leaning toward 3 individual pieces. Maybe they are all bottoms because she is such a 💩. Why hamburger buns? No bread in the house? Has the personal shopper not done your shopping yet?

The first thing I do when I wake up anxious is grab the heaviest thing in the fridge with red sauce and tins of cheese and 3 servings of bread filled with sugar and see if that helps.

I'm so judgy this morning. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s no wonder that feelings of dread and anxiety slam into her when she wakes up. I think the cold, hard reality of her future is finally slapping her in the face. Alice has never had to take care of herself—she’s always been able to rely on a partner for an income, a nanny and housekeeper for domestic chores—she doesn’t have the first clue where to start. Alice’s great plans and schemes have come to nothing. She fell into acting and gave that up as soon as she could. She lived the life of a Paris “it” girl with Oucassi then tried to live the life of a Hollywood star, but that fell apart too.

Now there’s nothing. She does not have the internal character to rebuild her life on her own. The only thing she knows how to do is emotionally manipulate people to get what she wants. Who is left to manipulate? Her gravy train has derailed, and the wolves are at the door. Time’s up, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Three buns and a bowl of spaghetti sounds like hangover food to me and the anxiety must be the boozy blues!!
If you truly suffer from anxiety (me included and I'm sure many of you here too!) you absolutely know that boozing is the WORST for it.
She is so full of shite.
That is most definitely hangover reaction food, trying to soak up the booze rattling around in her gut. Given how much sugar is in alcohol and white bread/pasta, I’m amazed she isn’t in a diabetic coma! Seriously she says it made her sick and in past she has been vomiting every morning. If she truly is also taking all these various meds (“little bites” or not) along with this diet, drink, lack of sleep and fixation of hours on phone, it is a wonder she isn’t in a hospital. Sheesh this is getting pitiful, sadly 2 of my family relatives (females) both passed much too early (very early 60s) due to their bodies just shutting down from the damage of alcohol. And neither one of them had access to the meds that get AE has access to (at least the list she identifies on twitter). She seems like she is determined to follow the steps of her mother to a tee! Frightening. What happens when her girls are no longer “babies” she can control and manipulate/guilt? Why can’t anyone close to her convince her to get treatment and open door to girls to have that time with IG to allow her to get better? Then she would probably look a wee bit better to the judge when this case moves forward as she shows steps she is making to repair the PA and also take care of her own anger management issues driving the TRO. I know that is logical and AE cannot for a second admit that she has a role in her own redemption and future. As sad as it must be for IG, at some point he will have to move on if the courts don’t direct something towards shared custody and fixing the PA of kids. It isn’t even just about the need to protect Bianca’s health, it is for his own too. As everyone here says, he does still have to work and support himself and at least a decent amount for kids with or without his involvement(sadly) and he deserves to be able to do so without Ursula the carb witch screeching out on SM or DM sidebars to undermine him. Anyways it is getting sad. I have days where I want nothing more than her to finally face the consequences and move out of her million dollar home and cope with friggin life like the rest of the world, and then I sometimes see how she is so busy screaming at the birds in the sky (literally) that she is headed to a deep hole which is impossible to escape. There I go, “concern trolling”!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.