Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 hamburger buns and a bowl of spaghetti won’t touch the Monday morning anxiety. Not drinking on Saturday night might.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This!!! Alice has done nothing but constantly use other people's deaths to tell us how tough her life is. She'll stop at nothing to drain every last drop of attention she can get. She's just vile
At the end of the day, all that happened was her husband left her and has found another love. He still loves his kids, he just doesn’t want to be with her anymore, for whatever reason. She is worried about her financial situation. She feels she has been treated shabbily. Whatever the ins and outs people break up all the time. Heartbreak hurts. Humiliation stings. Grief at what was and can no longer be be debilitating. But at some point you have to look around you and count your blessings. She has free will, she isn’t starving, she is good with words, her kids are delightful, she can move on. There are people out there who are genuinely stuck with no way to move things on, people terminally ill who would love her problems. It is simplistic I know but her ex left her almost two years ago. She has made her own life so much worse. She isn’t prolonging the divorce because of the kids, she is doing it for herself. The self pity and the using other people’s misfortunes to highlight how crap her life is (it really isn’t, do something positive) is one of the worse things about her.

With Harry and Meghan's baby Lilibet's picture breaking the internet (that has got to sting, right, Alice? Given how very, very fond you are of Meghan), I think people are looking for a little joy rather than an endless cascade of catstrophic news and Woe-Is-Me. Self-pity only keeps the vultures interested for so long before they drift off towards the latest trend. After all, with war in Ukraine, climate change, mass shootings in the US, malnutrition in the Horn of Africa and China baiting Australia and Canada over Taiwan, few people are going to resolutely stick by a privileged woman who has lived an unimaginably rich life by most people's standards and is rehashing exactly the same, hackneyed arguments she csme out with a year ago. #context
Just saw this after I posted. It is the self pity isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve always wanted to know if anyone else cringes a little at Alice and Tone’s excessive acknowledgment of their relationship with one another?

Like Alice calls him “bro” and “lil bro” in every other tweet and he calls her “sis” a lot idk it’s just like there’s some weird effort to claim, “You see??? I am actually talking to my brother because I acknowledge him as my brother a hundred times during our conversations!!!”

I call my elder sister “sis,” sure, but I don’t carry on doing it throughout our chats like it just feels off. It’s like saying the name of the person you’re talking to again and again after you talk; they know who you’re talking to, you know who you’re talking to. No need to keep going. No jabs at anyone who does what Alice is doing, it just feels sus because it’s Alice doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If it’s breakfast time and you’re craving carbs, wouldn’t you just have a cereal? Toast? Not bloody spaghetti! 🤣 Idiot.

I’ve always wanted to know if anyone else cringes a little at Alice and Tone’s excessive acknowledgment of their relationship with one another?

Like Alice calls him “bro” and “lil bro” in every other tweet and he calls her “sis” a lot idk it’s just like there’s some weird effort to claim, “You see??? I am actually talking to my brother because I acknowledge him as my brother a hundred times during our conversations!!!”

I call my elder sister “sis,” sure, but I don’t carry on doing it throughout our chats like it just feels off. It’s like saying the name of the person you’re talking to again and again after you talk; they know who you’re talking to, you know who you’re talking to. No need to keep going. No jabs at anyone who does what Alice is doing, it just feels sus because it’s Alice doing it.
Yes, it’s weird. They are weird. Esp when it comes to family dynamics. ‘Bro’ is better than when she used to call him ‘my lover’ though!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If it’s breakfast time and you’re craving carbs, wouldn’t you just have a cereal? Toast? Not bloody spaghetti! 🤣 Idiot.

Yes, it’s weird. They are weird. Esp when it comes to family dynamics. ‘Bro’ is better than she used to call him ‘my lover’ though!!
My lover is just a West Country saying. They use it for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair I ate an entire lamb shawarma sandwich yesterday for breakfast but then again Arabs get a pass in my book lol. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Yes, it’s weird. They are weird. Esp when it comes to family dynamics. ‘Bro’ is better than she used to call him ‘my lover’ though!!
She probably fed the kids super noodles, anything to keep the budget down for the mega pints 🍷🍺🍸

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
F#ck me sideways. Has the woman ever heard of just ‘being brave’?! I’m sure every person here has at least one tale of heartbreak/shattered dreams/grief/serious illness or disability and I’m afraid sometimes, you just have to pull on your big girl pants, suck it up and be brave. There’s nothing special about you, Alice, that you should be immune from pain and anguish. She really does believe that she’s too special for quite normal/usual life trials though, doesn’t she?

Honestly, I feel like whacking her over the head with a frying pan to knock some sense into her! And no, Alice, that isn’t a threat of actual harm to you or your ‘babies’. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, I didn’t think she actually meant that he is her lover! 😂 Although, with her idea of what family realationships look like (accusing Ioan and his mother of having an Oedipal complex, telling her young daughter and doting father to get a room etc) … The Evans’ dynamics are a LOT more weird than the Gruffudd’s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Triggers me as my uncle used to call his sister, my Aunty, Sis all the time in public while behind closed doors he was a spoilt brat to her. He was a very late baby, with four practically grown up siblings. My Aunty always did everything for him, sorted his finances, kept him out of trouble, did his shopping, cooked his meals etc. Nothing wrong with him apart from being spoiled by my Nanny(she was 48 when she had him)My Aunty promised my gran she’d look after him which, despite his dreadful behaviour, she did to her dying day. Makes my skin crawl when Alice and Tone say it🤢

Yep, I’m West Country and it’s used a lot. More in the Brizzle area though😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thing is Alice just over dramatises life, tit happens people die and people leave, you just get up and sort yourself out, yep take a little time to wallow but not two freaking years! I had a tit 2021 but here I am going to work and continuing with life, its no biggy it happens deal with it. As for the "bro" stuff who has a conversation like that on a public platform like twitter ... its just weird, what are they trying to prove, shut the sodding door Alice and talk to your family in private you don't need to share everything 🙈. My favourite saying on here is "get in the bin" bloody do it you poor wankspangle of a human being ... ugh

• Haha
  • Heart
We mentioned how men get the short end of the stick when it comes to being believed about abuse, or getting the kids after divorce. But there's another thing that women get less tit for than men would: lying in bed the whole day with chronic ilness. I actually don't remember ever knowing a man that would do this during his working years.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yay a thread title and thread 100!! Although 102 will be a belter. If it’s not Alice Evans and her 102 failments I don’t know 😂

The exchange between brother and sister is utterly incomprehensible and boring.
Imagine being forced to defend that.

wankspangle of a human being
This is glorious 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Christ this woman has no shame. Absolutely vile to post about Damien/Helen in that context.

I can only hope that an outcome of all this legal drama will be that Alice gets some help.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Any time I think I am terrible at adulting I must remind myself to come back and check out some of these screenshots.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This TRO will be over shortly…. Yes but she will have a PRO and those are worse than arseholes to get rid of too.
You can write your book….Don’t need a book all the information will come out in court

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Alice as I know you read here - here's what might help the anxiety. Packing up your stuff, house-hunting and looking for a job.

Alternatively, keep posting bollocks and breaking the TRO and stuffing yourself with carbs. The choice is yours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah Vine talking NZ politics with Alice 🤣. Stay in your lane, or get in the bin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.