Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Sounds to me like there are last minute settlement negotiations to avoid the RO being made permanent?
Has she fucked these up or not?
If her lawyer and IG's lawyer are coming close to an agreement - her lastest antics may make IG want to pull the plug - but it's unlikely he actually will. He doesn't have the money for a big Divorce.
Even JD/AH settled in the run up to the TRO being made permanent (and it was dropped in exchange for a NDA)....although clearly that's not the best example of how to settle an acrimonious divorce amicably.
it's good that Ioan filed the TRO with plenty of evidences, for that reason Alice is unlikely to be believed as easily if she ever writes a piece that isnt mentioning his name but clearly means him.

I dont think that Alice deserves another chance by getting an NDA instead of an PRO, but I can see him going for it. It's cheaper, you get the divorce finally settled and to better terms for you, you can slowly start to build a healthy co-parenting relationship again, there wouldnt be public stuff (well, unlikely in Alice's case, but we are speaking on things on paper here lol), and if she is harrassing him again he can still get a RO.

She just isnt deserving it. The past 4 months were a test and she failed it big time. You can bet your house on it that the second they settle she will claim that the PRO hearing didnt happen because Ioan knew he would lose or some shit like that. She will then forever act like she has some big trump card, but is "silenced"

• Heart
Reactions: 25

welp

VIP Member
"People say well can't you just get a job?"

Yes Alice, because you've just said you have a nanny, you spoiled brat. Back in the real world parents either 1. look after their own kids and don't work, or 2. have a nanny and work a job. Make. It. Make. Sense. FFS.
many dont even have a (constant) nanny and are working. I get that she has no family in the states (as if it's much better in the UK) but others build their support system with friends who help (ffs Bianca was only four months in LA and got people to take care of her dog for 3 months)

And then there is a father who Queen Alice doesnt allow to have them because he is "bipolar".

JFC! She moaned endlessly on SM about how horrible Ioan fired Gloria and now she was all alone to take care of the girls with 'NO HELP' and she has been lying this entire time. This is what he has been up against. She lies and embellishes to get maximum sympathy and incite more anger and hatred towards him.

Totally fucking unconscionable.

She has one job at present. All she has to do is take care of two girls with one being of the age she's becoming self-sufficient. And she can't even manage that without the nanny she swore she no longer had.

She manipulates and bends the truth like the rest of us breathe.

She deserves everything coming to her.
Ioan is an idiot if he shows just the tiniest amount of mercy

Last edited:
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
It’s fast approaching Friday evening in Alice in not being a grown up land. What batshittery is she getting up to this weekend? Wonder if we’ll have an influence of fuckwit Fm’s in the next days?
In all seriousness, I hope Ioan and Bianca are having a lovely weekend and are preparing themselves for her to go lower than any of us could ever imagine.

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
She should’ve kept her trap shut all this while. Only now is she realising that. Unless it’s a ruse as already mentioned to build up the victim card

Isn’t it an awfully sad reflection on her that we all immediately think she’s up to something

ButterTart

VIP Member
My god she really is trying to project herself as Mother of the Year isn’t she 🤮
That's actually zero parenting. I always knew when my son was getting out of school, including the last day. The school puts that on the calendar. So she's either can't be arsed to find out or she's used to being ordered around by a 12-year old.

I also find it curious that this is the kid who threatened to report her father to child protective services for taking her out of her private school. So today is the last day in said private school. You'd think she wouldn't be quite as giddy about getting out early, but hey, pre-teens...

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Yes, I think Alice will have to prove that the 100k was hers.
But the argument is that if it was "her money" then what was it doing in a joint account.

Bank statement will prove that she withdrew that (or whatever) amount.

ETA: to add image of Alice at the ATM machine (from thread #76, post #343)
View attachment 1326034
https://tattle.life/attachments/spl5291480_008_7acf9f886276ea2bb01ada33f6620e7d26037725-jpg.1082607/
She stated that the house was being readied for sale two months ago to pay her spousal support and then something her brother posted (pick anything) upset Ioan & B (paraphrasing) and he backed out. Then she said he'd cut her off.

My take? She was told she has to use the $100K she took out of their joint account. That's a no no. Thus her posts about being cut off. Once that money goes into a joint account it's joint funds. Additionally, her statement about the TRO being continued for a year? Doesn't happen. Her lawyer likely told her the PRO would undoubtedly be approved for a minimum of a year due to her endless violations of the TRO. So she spun it. I am convinced without a shadow of a doubt she's getting that PRO. She had every chance to avoid it. This past weekend's scorched earth performance solidified it.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So after all of that distress for the children that Gloria was going she’s not gone after all and she’s still doing the parenting Alice can’t be arsed to do i.e. all of it??
This is what you wanted Alice sole custody.
I hope these girls don’t understand their mother just doesn’t want to parent them in anyway shape or form and they’re just a pawn in her revenge against Ioan.
That’s devastating.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I wonder when, what month, the divorce will go through.

I have to take a holiday soon and I was just thinking ahead!

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
Nah. My two year old has FAR better emotional regulation skills.
My cat has better emotional regulation skills than Alice. If she gets upset she runs away and hides.
She doesn't unleash the fury of a thousand Amazons and attack with all her teeth and claws, like Alice does.
She doesn't go around picking fights she is going to lose (ok there was that one time she chased the neighbour's tomcat and got beaten up and stayed overnight at the vets after being stitched up, but she learned from that one incident).
Alice has a self-destructive streak that's unbelievable. Like, no ability to learn from any of her very many stupids. Whoever said "if she wasn't pretty she would have starved to death by now" is right. Literally the only thing she had going for her was looks and hence a series of men willing to care for her at different times. She has no ability to navigate the real world. No ability to learn, no ability to adjust and adapt.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
It might still happen. AE main priority seems to be to hang onto the house. That won't happen either.

"Meanwhile, friends say Evans ‘weeps every day’, and fears that she will lose the house in Los Angeles that she shares with their two young daughters."

That's why she can't get a job - she is too busy weeping!
If she so desperately wants the house she should get a job, buy IG out and pay the mortgage. Otherwise she can take her share and move on like normal people do. I don’t get this obsession with the house! But then again I don’t get Alice in general!

M33L4

VIP Member
The fact she posted those videos on to her own Instagram shows you how deluded she actually is. She thinks they are funny and quirky. No, you’re an abusive alcoholic awful actress.

FloridaBunny

I really, really hope that Ioan is not going to drop the PRO in favor of an NDA. The one thing Alice is been utterly reliable with is that she is completely unreliable. If the drinking mood strikes, she cannot and will not stop the attacks.

If a TRO and possible jail time still hasn’t stopped her from spewing venom all over social media, then an NDA definitely won’t. The only recourse Ioan has if she does break a NDA would financial, which involves him paying lots more lawyers fees and expenses, with very little chance of recovering any money, since she hasn’t any. There’s no getting blood from the stone that is Alice.

Really, though, I’m not too worried about Ioan’s decisions. He and his lawyers have been really been playing the long game, like absolute chess Grandmasters, while Alice is over here playing tic-tac-toe.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
@welp @MadBetty @claudiarocks What do you think? A response from Leon or a response from a judge about something? A custody matter?
She said earlier an appraiser was coming to the house, but that's nothing to be afraid of.
She wants to avoid this PRO hearing happening at all cost. A last minute plea via her lawyer. I don't think there's any chance it will work.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Im sitting here thinking Alice knows she’s fucked now. She is fair panicking going by her latest posts. Her minions have to know she’s fucked. I suspect she’s trying to do last minute deals to prevent the PRO evidence. Let’s be realistic. She doesn’t give 2 fks about the actual PRO - it’s the evidence bcos it destroys 18months if not longer of her stories, and prevents further narratives and books. She likely isn’t going to get spousal support, she will have to hand the kids over. Every single person that clapped Alice on the back and encouraged her is not accountable for Alices actions but they are partly responsible for her down fall. Anyone who ever interacted with this monster in a positive fashion and didn’t ask her to stop or support her in stopping needs to reflect on their own actions that they contributed.

• Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
I once saw one of Alice’s old videos of the family where she had the girls play a little game in the grocery store and Ioan appeared and was asking her a simple question, but as soon as he saw her camera raised to him, his expression changed and he started acting silly and playing along as well.

Sure, he could have been fine playing along with the girls, but also maybe in that moment he didn’t really want to engage with that game. He was asking a totally unrelated question to Alice and as soon as that camera turned to him it’s like he just changed his tune, and I suspect it’s partially to look good in front of an audience of strangers who he knew would eventually see that clip.

I’m not knocking him for anything; I just feel sorry that he probably felt he had to play along when all he really sought in that moment was a simple answer. But he couldn’t just be normal and ask Alice the question, lest he appear boring or too uptight or lest he spoil Alice’s silly video of the girls. Even at the end of the video he was trying to ask the same question and I don’t believe she answered him.

Idk like imagine you’re an actor except there’s ALWAYS a camera in your face and you have to make sure you look fun and enjoyable and pleasant at all times or else your wife would get upset at you for spoiling her future Instagram post. It’s like him mentioning during an interview that he always applies makeup in the mornings in case she whips out her phone and films him. 😕
I always thought that with her family posts she was angling for a ‘At Home With The Evans Gruff’ type show hence the overplayed zaniness Alice projects. I think she wanted what Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne had.

• Sick

ButterTart

VIP Member
In honour of Thread 100 and the TRO I would like to use a burner Spotify Account and create a playlist if this is of interest?

Suggestions to date

Alanis Morrisette - You Oughta Know
Alison Moyet - Invisible
Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman
Selena Gomez - Bad Liar
Blood, Sweat and Tears - Lucretia Mac Evil
Charlie Puth - Attention
Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana
Matchbox Twenty - She's So Mean
Led Zeppelin - Your Time is Gonna Come
Amy Winehouse - Rehab

• Haha