Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I would have loved to witness the severe degree of shame and foolishness her former supporters probs felt the moment they realized they had been attacking the wrong person the entire time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

welp

VIP Member
Ioan's family liking Bianca while they didnt like her must have rattled her hard
Screenshot_20220609-075120_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220609-075043_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220609-075101_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220609-073214_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
In that last screenshot, quoting Alice:
"I don't even know now. It's just a knock a day. If I can get it right it's going to be the film you wouldn't believe could actually be based on true events.."

I read that as Alice expecting a movie to come out of whatever she is conjuring up. But who knows? I mean, that's Alice we're trying to figure out. (After all, Bianca is going for a movie - so time for copycat Alice to have a movie too.)
It's basically her trying to imply that what Ioan does to her is so unbelievable you would think it's fiction.

• Haha
  • Angry

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
There we have it, in Alice’s own words. These dregs of humanity are enabling her. They are each and every one complicit in her ongoing abuse.

anitasteff

AHAHAHA
View attachment 1331763it's not luck if you enforce itView attachment 1331761Is that Ioan's mom?
View attachment 1331762
Long Covid here we come
View attachment 1331769yeah I wouldnt take advice from her
View attachment 1331758
She is constantly seeking validation for her outrageous behaviour and I for one, am not giving it to her. I do find the whole thing fascinating though, as an exercise in looking into the psychological breakdown of a possessive control freak, who can’t take responsibility. It should be a case study and taught all around the world.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Neither of them come out of this article looking well. But interesting that the Mail is covering the next step before it has happened.
Yes, and seems to have insider information that Ioan is asking for a PRO of one year to be continued if needed. How would they know that? Right.

Also, say hello you Daily Mail cats. 👋🏼

Thank you! I truly am. I loved kids anyway (not that I’m great with them!), but having a toddler of my own has been an absolute revelation. Their psychology absolutely fascinates me. It’s truly inspiring to be part of helping a tiny human grow and learn, I genuinely believe toddlers represent so much of the best of us.
Something went so, so wrong in Alice’s childhood I think to leave her like this. She has had all of the resources and opportunities to improve and fix herself and squandered them. Personality disorders are devastating really.
Having a personality disorder myself, I’ve always feared having a child of my own, but you make it sound like such a wonder and a beneficial experience for all. I try to believe I could fix myself up a little more in the coming years and offer my very best as a parent. I’m nowhere near as destructive as Alice (I am to myself, but we’re working on it in DBT). We’ll see…

• Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Such a bizarre convo to have as siblings
View attachment 1324200
View attachment 1324201
btw someone said in the last thread that the Evans father cut off all three kids. This doesnt appear to be true
-he attended the wedding of Alice's brother (which was after Alices), while refusing to go to hers. we know this because she claims that this was one of two occasions Ella saw him
-Alice claimed that her brother was there when they found the step sis dead
-in 2020 Alice asked her brother Phil (before they had a fight) to redirect a math problem she found on twitter to the father
-whenever Alice has tried to bait Tone into saying bad things about the father (and stepmom), he didnt bite (let's see if this changes after I said it :p)

it may be possible that the dad isnt as close to any of his kids as he used to, but that's frankly normal

claiming that he left "us" instead of "me" - reminds us of something?
Is it to mean of me to think it’s funny that she forgot to remove the Daily Mail from the replies to her brother? I can see the headlines now: ALICE EVANS STRESS EATS STARCHY CARBS TO REDUCE ANXIETY; ENDS UP BLOATED

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
So Alice set this up, right? She had 'friends' talk to the writer. Of course this comes out today the Friday before the PRO hearing. It's so transparent. Once again sending people to do her dirty work for her.

Meanwhile, friends say Evans ‘weeps every day’, and fears that she will lose the house in Los Angeles that she shares with their two young daughters.

'weeps every day' is something she'd say. And fears she'll lose the house? She knows it isn't her to keep. IMO, this is tactical warfare. She's pulling out all the stops to try and pressure Ioan into caving. I have not one ounce of sympathy for her if this is how she continues to play this.
I bet Alice penned this with the woman who she went out for drinks with and why she's been on hot bricks this week to see if it got published before the hearing!

• Sick
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Ed Asner would tell her to go fuck herself into the nearest bin. Trust me.

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
AE will never leave IG alone if she isn’t stopped legally. It is actually in her best interests if she is zipped legally, it will help her move on. She might still seethe but publicly it will calm things down and make her seem relatively normal and coping which will help her public image. If IG takes some kind of pity on her, she will be slagging him off in the blink of an eye.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
long covid is actually self-diagnosed. I-
Screenshot_20220611-091730_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220611-091705_Instagram.jpg

She thinks this article is a miracle?? 🤣
I wonder if they reached a settlement.

Alice is often "its a miracle, I moved on"-like and then it starts all over again though.

As I said the other day super worried Alice is usually an act. But so is often her being happy

• Sick

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
She doesn’t accept that she is an alcoholic though (she hardly ever drinks, remember! 😂) She should put her kidney where her mouth is and at least get tested for compatibility. It’s for medical tests to decide whether or not she’s in a position to donate. But love says she should at least be willing.
Not to mention that this would be perfect fodder for her to drone on for the rest of her life about how she selflessly donated her kidney in spite of all her life-threatening ailments and the incredible, incalculable, unspeakable risks that come with this 48-hour surgery and six-month rehab. She can hit the talkshow circuit with a heartfelt, genuine tale of her near-death experience - that will SO be turned into a movie.

"So I had basically left my body. I was watching myself from above, and ... the funniest thing happened. You know, that lipstick I'm wearing? Yeah, the red one! Okay, so listen to this, Oprah - it hadn't come off even after two days of surgery! Crazy, right? Anyway, so while the divine lights were already surrounding me, basically beckoning me to ascend to my rightful place in Paradise, it struck me like lightning: My mission on Earth wasn't over yet! I knew I had my babies to take care of, a family that would break apart without me, and a stellar career to resume! Okay, so following a quick chat with God, He granted my demand request for an extension. I mean, He, too, realised all the good I still had to do! He gave me a hug - you know one of those bear hugs that are a bit desperate because you just don't want to let go - and bam!, I was back in my body! And then I opened my eyes and there was Ioan, kneeling by my bedside, his head buried in his hands. He was crying so hard, poor Baby Angel! And I know it sounds nuts, but ... I just had to forgive him. Forgive everything he'd done to me and the girls, all those years of abuse and neglect and betrayal, because in my heart, I knew that he was just overwhelmed by the intensity of his feelings for me. Yeah, I know, Oprah, but you must understand that forgiveness is not a chore [TVD Fans - see what I did there? 😂]. Remember the time when my Baby Angel had met that MS-feigning Bogan and ..."

😁

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
nearly all details are things Alice said on twitter almost word for word lol

Such is the acrimony between the couple that friends of Evans told me this week that during an argument Gruffudd said: ‘I’d rather be dead than live with you any more!’

who could blame him

In her response in court, Evans said she had ‘never threatened’ Gruffudd with slanderous statements or harassed him.

Friends say that any negative comments she made happened after the marriage ended when she was heartbroken — and he had ‘ghosted’ her.

I guess the thing Alice was scared about is whether the DM allows to publish this

Normal people negotiate, psychos use SM and the press

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
She is trying to convince people that no matter what comes out don’t judge me, stay my friend. It’s so obvious.

• Heart