Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
"if I tell what I think it is they will accuse me of something else"

she has definitely done something this week LOL

She will moan in about 10 hours about mean legal threats. sooo boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Mad Betty

VIP Member
A wonderfully refreshing attitude about being a Fibro gal. The writer sees herself as a "Fibro Angel" because the term "Warrior" means to be at war with something and this woman chooses not to be at war with anything. As a long time Migraine gal I approve of this message. 🙌🏼

She has the same positive attitude that Bianca does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just remembered this, for anyone dealing with addictive behaviors:

I just photographed a few pages of my DBT workbook which covers “urge-surfing,” or “riding the wave” of your urges until they pass. It’s really helpful in getting you to identify triggers and how to stabilize until you’ve ridden the wave.

I hope this helps anyone who needs it, and please excuse the fact that I checked off literally EVERYTHING on the addiction checklist lmaooo 😩😂 I’m a whole-ass mess.

16F8F71B-CC55-460B-9B42-2EB1B28566EE.jpeg

B9BA0C03-7C3B-4A00-A27B-687E05729B20.jpeg

7B96B298-F35C-4698-9347-382CA5F81425.jpeg

6885E187-6BA1-4064-96B5-EC8720BF71DF.jpeg

And to stay on-topic:
Alice, you could use this, you inflatable cunt.^

Last edited:
  • Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
This is pure Alice.
They’ve quoted the most harmless parts of that 113 page document detailing her awful abuse. And what of her abuse of Bianca and Ioan’s mother, Daily Mail? Nothing to say about that? Shame on you.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
It's "a source said." She will deny having anything to do with it.
I think she wanders on thin ice.

Almost all "exclusive" bits are 1:1 copies from her Social Media. When third parties re-tell your story they usually don't use the exact same wording unless they were send by you - and that would be in breech of her Restraining Order. The article also seems very favourably written for her: besides that it just quotes her "friends" it uses not even close the worst things she did for her to get the TRO.

Though, if this wasnt Alice, I would assume that Boshoff (she is known to research a bit better) just got an article based on Alice's Social Media and Court Documents together (add with 1-2 bits that are either actually exclusive or made up) in order to prepare the readers for this case.

“OK, reporter pal, so tell readers about the bouquet he sent me while he was in Australia and the lil card about me being the greatest person ever, all for him to just DITCH me…”

“OK, gotcha…”

“Also write about how I now weep every day without his shining presence in my peepee-smelling house that is falling to bits without his manly handiwork…”

“Um, OK lemme just jot that—”

“Oh, right, and also tell readers about the thousands of online losers whom he’s paying to create sock accounts that tarnish my perfect sparkly name…”

“OK, Alice, just a sec—”

“And the WIZARD, talk about how he uses My Family Wizard to send me old pics from his phone of him and Bianca banging like bumper cars under La Tour Eiffel!!”

“Alice, please—”

“AND BENDY STRAWS, for WEEKS before he left he used the bendy straws in the kitchen drawer to try and poke a hole in my noggin while I slept to slurp out my memory of his wrongdoing so that I wouldn’t be able to speak in court!!!”

“ALICE.”

“WHAT???”

“You know I can’t go that far!”

“…………..well then at least stick with the thing about the note and the flowers it was really hurtful ok?”

• Haha
  • Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
So THIS is what she had up her sleeve all week. Just this! SMH. How pathetic.

Leon has nothing, obviously. SFA. Fat lot of good choosing a ‘more aggressive’ firm did her. She knows by now just how weak her defence is going to be in 4 days time and so has opted for this lukewarm regurgitation of stuff said many many MANY times before. Fuck me Alice, you’re so boring. You really had no imagination for anything beyond this?

Rarely is a divorce "nice". People become unhappy and they leave a marriage, sometimes they find someone else. Yes it is hurtful, and nobody denies that alice has the right to feel hurt. The end of a relationship is difficult especially if you have kids. People also lash out and say hurtful things when they are hurting, yes, of course. BUT...the things she said to him, to his mother, to his girlfriend? Getting her brother to weigh in? It's so far over the line you can't even see the line any more. Sure, vent to your friends, to your family, call his gf every name under the sun when you have drinks with your friends, go for gold - just don't do it in public and leave a paper trail and expect no repercussions. Her reaction has been vitriolic and absolutely terrifying. She also has her children to consider; is this an example of acceptable behaviour to your kids? Is it OK to react that way and then brush it off with "oh, I was just upset"? Absolutely not! Nobody is saying she should just shut up and be silenced - by all means fight it out in court. But you have to approach the situation like an adult. Ioans 'crime' is to fall out of love with her and fall in love with someone else. That's it. How else can he respond rationally to the absolute hatred she has spewed? She cannot be reasoned with...hence why he had to stop her contacting him.
You don't own someone, they are not your property and you cannot control them. But you can control yourself...except she doesn't appear to be able to do this. I would be mortified to see my mother, my friend, my sister behave in the way alice has done. Her kids have to live with it. Her videos and insta are not fun or cute or standing up for women. They are unhinged and bordering on psychopathic.
Beautifully said ❤

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s still trying to bully them this time through the press. Bring on that PRO. This bitch just won’t stop.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
wanna bet that she somehow also "found" money to pay Ella's school?

I btw find it telling that "best friend", "the kids only relative", "chosen family" Gloria only helps for money. A genuine friend would occasionally pick up kids or occassionally take care of them for free if it isnt hindering them from their job (and Gloria really should find a new one)

(I dont blame Gloria, I blame Alice)

• Heart

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I think I’m a bit ragey at the moment since I listened to that pod cast. The huge injustice in what has gone on for many years (in particular last 18 months) in this relationship is sickening. The journalists and media that have turned a blind eye to a woman doing this to a man. I just can’t imagine what would have gone down if Ioan withheld the kids from their mother. If Ioan was doing this online abuse to Alice. I am so wild at the lies and victim blaming that has gone on. Not on here but In general. Trolls and Alice fans that openly support a domestic violence perpetrator because she’s a woman. The notion that Ioan doesn’t want to see or care for his kids bcos he’s a man that just wants sex. The level of trauma this must be causing is unmeasurable, not only to Ioan but to the kids and family at large. One day I hope to see justice for him and the kids and shit load of lessons learnt with the mentoo movement.
I hope these journalist friends of Alice take a long hard look at themselves after the PRO hearing and do some self reflecting too.

Lorraine specifically deserves shade. 🫵🏻

• Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
[SPOILER="off the wagon" ] turds. unfortunately ive fallen off the wagon. im so ashamed . i feel like Alice. you are all much sronger than me. i need to stop drinking. help me please
I did the Spoiler wrong again. I'm so sorry
[/QUOTE]
You are already stronger as you admitted it. That takes guts❤Tomorrow is a new day and the best thing is you can start fresh tomorrow. Don’t beat yourself up, sweetheart

• Heart

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
I'm on a proper rant about her today. How can she have this on her bio?? That implies she's an ambassador, dealing with an illness well and promoting healthy ways to control it. Not a lazy ass liar who uses it as an excuse to lay in bed all day and beg for sympathy. Absolute fucko
Lover of humans 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Know what I'd do if I thought I was being watched on social media? Not bloody post anything. Same for if I thought I was being bullied. Stay off it. It's not rocket surgery... 😉Smartest person in the room my...
Shes absolutely incapable of keeping anything private and if Ioan doesn't go down the pro route he's a fool. I hope he realises it's not just him he needs to think about but Bianca as well!

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
If Ioan is having second thoughts about pushing for a PRO (cos' of the girls) he needs to realise that horse has already bolted 'thanks' to her PA.
Alice has rarely heard NO in her life so it's about time she finally learns that her actions have consequences.
As long as the girls, Emma, Ioan & B are ok I don't give a flying fuck what happens to Alice in terms of potential consequences, long or short term, they're long overdue.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
nearly all details are things Alice said on twitter almost word for word lol

Such is the acrimony between the couple that friends of Evans told me this week that during an argument Gruffudd said: ‘I’d rather be dead than live with you any more!’

who could blame him

In her response in court, Evans said she had ‘never threatened’ Gruffudd with slanderous statements or harassed him.

Friends say that any negative comments she made happened after the marriage ended when she was heartbroken — and he had ‘ghosted’ her.

I guess the thing Alice was scared about is whether the DM allows to publish this

Normal people negotiate, psychos use SM and the press
If IG said that about rather be dead, it just shows his desperation to get away from her.

• Sad