Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
regarding the "sis/bro" discussion

I would never call a sister a "sis" or if I had a brother a "bro" (it's used more for friends anyway)

If I do address her as "sister"
1.)it's sarcasm,
2.)I'm angry with her, or
3.)some sort of exclamation like "ohhh, my sister, I love you"

I cringe just at the thought of it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25

M33L4

VIP Member
There's quite a lot of us on this thread isn't there? Not always the active ones but I was a lurker from single digits long before I jumped in.
I'd wager that's more than 25% of people who see through her don't like her.
Just saying.
More like 97% 😜

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
FM: So many of us are rooting for you!

AE: And I would be ON THE FLOOR without you!

Eh, I think that ship has sailed.

ETA Does she think her knockers will bring the rich Disney exec back??

View attachment 1330190
Look I'm in absolute awe of this woman, she's on her hands and knees even though she can barely move because of the excruciating pain of Fibromyalgia. Have a little compassion you can see the sheer hell she must of gone through to post this glamour shot 🤔

• Haha

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Dearest Alice…
85626C3F-9E41-4E8A-A8B4-449A194F13F7.jpeg
7B5C5830-799B-4F1A-B42E-EED8FB5FA3ED.jpeg
BBEFF75B-107C-4917-A4E8-7669EC1A0020.jpeg
07634202-9ADD-49F3-B637-086331F30673.jpeg
A53BF325-0D9E-476E-A108-0EF298FBDB2E.jpeg
67FE324E-6E62-42A1-8FFA-1413141531AE.png
C1874402-1611-4BC3-813E-24D29516E0D8.jpeg

Ok, so I got that off my chest! Night night my lovely turdles 😘

Alice… GET IN THE BIN you utter moron!

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
nah, I think she means it's her own fault that she chosed him. More sarcastic.

She alluded to this in the TRO too that "sometimes you back the wrong horse" when she was harrassing him about how much more successful Matthew Rhys turned out and how much better she thinks he treats his partner. Now she seems to do the same regarding Damian (he was working with Ioan before he and Helen got together)

She seems to think that she had free choice between all the rising British actors and picked the worst of them all lol
The funny thing is I think she choose the best of them and he choose badly. 🚨

• Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
These idiots seriously need to read the PRO documents. They’re egging her on and you can palpably feel her get ‘stronger’ (by mAlice’s definition of strong = deluded to you and me) as each comment arrives. This is why she’ll never quit SM although it has cost her so much already and will eventually cost her everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

welp

VIP Member
I've been wondering if Alice has prepared a huge media campaign tbh. She has met in the last couple of weeks (obviously those are "friends", so it might not mean anything) Chrissy Illy, Rosie Nixon and has conversed with Sarah Vine. And she has trash friends like Lady V who could get column inches if they wanted. Those people can all launch big opinion pieces (of course if they are covinced of her narrative) and it wouldnt break any PRO because it's just their job. And it would fit because the press is currently heavily running the "woman get silenced" narrative.

Having Loopy and friends run a smear campaign just wont do it. Way too little reach and them being only "known" due to Alice should make it quite easy to trace back the source to her.

I just cant see her "go" with a PRO or jail time or whatever without a fight. She will have prepared something. And if it's not that it may be setting up the kids to act out or claim horrific things when he has custody. I am convinced that this is a fear he must have.

People like her cannot be trusted.

• Sad
  • Sick

Mad Betty

VIP Member
the posts about expecting a response/doing it for the best of Ioan and the follow-up stating that she hasnt got a response yet were deleted the past hour btw
She's been on Tattle then and seen our discussion here. 😎

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The more she goes on about being terrified, the less I’m inclined to believe her. She’s up to something
It's so weird that she is now "terrified"? Wasn't she constantly banging on about how she wanted her day in court when all IG's dastardly deeds would be revealed. It was "too late to save him now". LOL. She was talking about herself as usual.

I think she is terrified because Leon told her her bullshit "evidence" wasn't admissible so she basically has nothing now. All those lovely screenshots of Tattle and Twitter filed in the bin lol. Same with her and Ella's illegal recordings of IG etc. My heart breaks... 🤭

• Haha

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
[SPOILER="off the wagon" ] turds. unfortunately ive fallen off the wagon. im so ashamed . i feel like Alice. you are all much sronger than me. i need to stop drinking. help me please
[/QUOTE]
I did the Spoiler wrong again. I'm so sorry

• Heart
  • Sad

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I would dare suggest that Alice's "proof" and the legal definition a judge would likely look at aren't even in the same stratosphere never mind anything else.
She has already stated she can’t use ANY of her proof - videos etc. fucking liar. Her next thing will be I have all this evidence to prove my case but I can’t use it. You watch she will bring it up next week again.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I was perusing Alice on DListed, and something rather random came up...
In the second post, on Ioan's restraining order, there was a 'Guest' replying to all and sundry. Every single post of theirs was vile and vitriolic, given the responses by other commentators; and every single post they made was deleted. Could it have been our Al? Or one of her more loathsome FMs?
Either way - #early Thread Title Suggestion - The cuckoo is completely out of the clock.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I don't get what she's trying to insinuate? A letter she changed on twitter or a word on insta?
So she's in trouble for breaking the TRO (finally) and claiming that she didn't actually break it?
View attachment 1327274
Minimizing abusive behavior is so typical of abusers. She really can't stop herself and truly sees no wrongdoing on her part. It's hard to feel any empathy for someone so determined to head down such a destructive path.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
What she does is call Leon and he calls Anne if there was an emergency. It’s quite simple.
just call a mutual friend

or take the girls phone to call him, have a second not blocked sim card in spare etc. sure, breaks the RO, but I doubt that for an ACTUAL emergency he would hold this against her

(or the wizard, she claimed a year ago already when they had issues with drinking water that he blocked her everywhere, but turns it there was the wizard)

it's all excuses.

Babsi

She is just a caricature anymore. :oops: Is this all Botox and fillers gone wrong, or has she filtered the hell out of herself again when posting? Either way, it's a disaster. I stopped doing my hair blond at the beginning of my 50s because it just didn't fit to my face anymore. I let myself go grey naturally and get regular trims (am also blessed with natural curls). She needs to get rid of that strawy, over-processed mess. Get herself a chic, pert short haircut while the bad color grows out, then maybe some very subtle streaks and regular conditioning. A bit of well-applied mascara, a light foundation and a soft lipstick on non-fillered lips and she could be an attractive mid-50s woman. And she needs to lose the haughty diva pout, she's a has-been who never was and the posturing just looks ridiculous. But she won't do any of this, because her sycophants tell her how hot and sensational she looks, and self-awareness isn't her forte, is it?

• Heart
  • Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I find the whole alcohol story rather confusing.

On the one hand she wrote once (after Ioan broke up) how he was fun when he was drinking and that he isnt as nice anymore since he stopped.

On the other hand she claims that she drinks without wanting to drink (=addiction). She tried to make people believe that this was a divorce thing to numb her pain, but she has posted about this long before (the hoarse whisperer incident alone seem to involved loads of alcohol and pills)

It's good if she wants to quit drinking (ffs she should have the moment she became a "fibro warrior", no matter why, but so much of her attitude towards this seems confusing, and potentially a deal-breaker in their marriage (I still think the SM stuff was probably the bigger problem, but at some stages those things overlap): very few marriages survive when one quits and the other not.
Do you ever wonder if it wasn’t even the SM use that made him leave? That she was in fact a nasty cunt to him in real life too. She has said it was the SM use once but I have some doubts. I’m sure It didn’t help and it contributed but I think she was just a nasty cunt to him

• Heart
  • Sad