Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Wouldn’t she make sure to post how sad the girl is to leave her school and friends?
It might still happen. AE main priority seems to be to hang onto the house. That won't happen either.

"Meanwhile, friends say Evans ‘weeps every day’, and fears that she will lose the house in Los Angeles that she shares with their two young daughters."

That's why she can't get a job - she is too busy weeping!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

M33L4

VIP Member
If she so desperately wants the house she should get a job, buy IG out and pay the mortgage. Otherwise she can take her share and move on like normal people do. I don’t get this obsession with the house! But then again I don’t get Alice in general!
Like the girls it’s a prize to Alice. Something Ioan worked his arse off for and she wants it.

welp

VIP Member
It sounds like something more definitive so I doubt its the house or settlement as this was almost done or dusted before (but could be). I think her making an offer for him to drop the PRO is most likely.

In any case it's likely victim narrative building: whatever you read about me the upcoming weeks I did it for the right thing etc.

M33L4

VIP Member
She stated that the house was being readied for sale two months ago to pay her spousal support and then something her brother posted (pick anything) upset Ioan & B (paraphrasing) and he backed out. Then she said he'd cut her off.

My take? She was told she has to use the $100K she took out of their joint account. That's a no no. Thus her posts about being cut off. Once that money goes into a joint account it's joint funds. Additionally, her statement about the TRO being continued for a year? Doesn't happen. Her lawyer likely told her the PRO would undoubtedly be approved for a minimum of a year due to her endless violations of the TRO. So she spun it. I am convinced without a shadow of a doubt she's getting that PRO. She had every chance to avoid it. This past weekend's scorched earth performance solidified it.
How many chances has she been given? I think Ioan has been very lenient. I’d have lost my patience long ago.

• Heart
Aye lasagne in a bap doesn’t make you Gordon fucking Ramsay 🤣

I hope she feels the full wrath of Ioan and his lawyers. Seriously fuck her.
I laughed unreasonably at 'lasagne in a bap'. I'm going to tell my husband (non-fluent English speaker) this is for dinner tonight :D

Ioan would be a gold-plated Le Creuset mug collection box to drop the PRO now. Don't do it, Ioan!

• Haha
  • Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Yeah I'm pretty sure we called long covid in her future here before she even caught covid. So predictable!
How can she say she has long Covid? It wasn’t that long ago she had regular Covid! Likely an excuse not to move or get a job! And when she says she has RA it really pisses me off. Lying cow. 😡

• Angry
  • Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I will never ever get over the fact that any person no matter gender leaves their “dream home” and children with none of their belongings. He fled.
This also means that the kids have seen some shit too. They are acting out in different ways. The eldest with hacking and enabling and the youngest with struggling educationally and whimpering when her mother grills her after her time with dad.

What a shit show that could have been TOTALLY avoided if mAlice wasn't a swivel eyed loon hellbent on revenge.

No way she will stick to any agreement unless it's formalised with court ordered stipulations.
And maybe not even then!

• Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
If it’s breakfast time and you’re craving carbs, wouldn’t you just have a cereal? Toast? Not bloody spaghetti! 🤣 Idiot.

I’ve always wanted to know if anyone else cringes a little at Alice and Tone’s excessive acknowledgment of their relationship with one another?

Like Alice calls him “bro” and “lil bro” in every other tweet and he calls her “sis” a lot idk it’s just like there’s some weird effort to claim, “You see??? I am actually talking to my brother because I acknowledge him as my brother a hundred times during our conversations!!!”

I call my elder sister “sis,” sure, but I don’t carry on doing it throughout our chats like it just feels off. It’s like saying the name of the person you’re talking to again and again after you talk; they know who you’re talking to, you know who you’re talking to. No need to keep going. No jabs at anyone who does what Alice is doing, it just feels sus because it’s Alice doing it.
Yes, it’s weird. They are weird. Esp when it comes to family dynamics. ‘Bro’ is better than when she used to call him ‘my lover’ though!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I don't get what she's trying to insinuate? A letter she changed on twitter or a word on insta?
So she's in trouble for breaking the TRO (finally) and claiming that she didn't actually break it?

View attachment 1327274
No Alice, the word "bogan" isn't funny anywhere.
And as for a "letter changed on Twitter", do you mean changing the letters "my ex-husband's partner" to "horse-teethed ho"?

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
They need daycare while they’re at school but she leaves them alone at night? Fuck off.

• Angry

SusieTCones

VIP Member
It’s no wonder that feelings of dread and anxiety slam into her when she wakes up. I think the cold, hard reality of her future is finally slapping her in the face. Alice has never had to take care of herself—she’s always been able to rely on a partner for an income, a nanny and housekeeper for domestic chores—she doesn’t have the first clue where to start. Alice’s great plans and schemes have come to nothing. She fell into acting and gave that up as soon as she could. She lived the life of a Paris “it” girl with Oucassi then tried to live the life of a Hollywood star, but that fell apart too.

Now there’s nothing. She does not have the internal character to rebuild her life on her own. The only thing she knows how to do is emotionally manipulate people to get what she wants. Who is left to manipulate? Her gravy train has derailed, and the wolves are at the door. Time’s up, Alice.

• Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
The more she goes on about being terrified, the less I’m inclined to believe her. She’s up to something

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
The publicly humiliating her part. ….
She called him a pussy for the world to see BEFORE he even left her.
I’m unwilling to argue a point cos it’s like telling the tides not to turn, it’s pointless.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
In honour of Thread 100 and the TRO I would like to use a burner Spotify Account and create a playlist if this is of interest?

Suggestions to date

Alanis Morrisette - You Oughta Know
Alison Moyet - Invisible
A throwback to an early thread title but it fits:
Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

• Haha
  • Heart