Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I anticipate loan's counsel, Ms. Kiley, may allege that I should have been aware of criminal charges pending against Alice earlier than January 26, 2023, as loan included one sentence located at the bottom of a page of his Reply declaration filed in support of the unrelated Request for Order seeking an order to list and sell the Parties' former family residence which advised of a hearing set for January 26th; however, as I have previously informed Ms. Kiley, at the time of receiving the reply pleadings (notably, filed and served at approximately 11 :00 PM on Thursday, January 19, 2023) I only did a cursory review the following day as my focus was on settling the issue rather than preparing for the hearing given counsel and I were scheduled to meet and confer via telephone that day on Friday, January 20, 2023 (which had been scheduled the day prior to receipt of the Reply pleadings).3 Fortunately, we were successful in reaching a resolution over that weekend, which eliminated the need for me to incur any further fees to prepare for the hearing (which would invariably have included a more detailed review of the loan's reply pleadings).

BIB: Well, like I already said, I understood that as Marie saying quite bluntly that she is not being paid enough to read the documents. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I anticipate loan's counsel, Ms. Kiley, may allege that I should have been aware of criminal charges pending against Alice earlier than January 26, 2023, as loan included one sentence located at the bottom of a page of his Reply declaration filed in support of the unrelated Request for Order seeking an order to list and sell the Parties' former family residence which advised of a hearing set for January 26th; however, as I have previously informed Ms. Kiley, at the time of receiving the reply pleadings (notably, filed and served at approximately 11 :00 PM on Thursday, January 19, 2023) I only did a cursory review the following day as my focus was on settling the issue rather than preparing for the hearing given counsel and I were scheduled to meet and confer via telephone that day on Friday, January 20, 2023 (which had been scheduled the day prior to receipt of the Reply pleadings).3 Fortunately, we were successful in reaching a resolution over that weekend, which eliminated the need for me to incur any further fees to prepare for the hearing (which would invariably have included a more detailed review of the loan's reply pleadings).
Is Alice ghost writing for Marie now?
This sounds a lot like Alice's claim "I don't know what he is going to allege but ..." from mid last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20230201-073430_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230201-073125_Twitter.jpg

:sick:
Two things are very amusing about Marie's filing

1. It appears like she tried to postpone the hearing on the same grounds at 25 january, so how did she not know? The judge himself will probably remenber

2. The house sale reply was 90 % about unrelated crap, bit ironic that she is then not bothering about reading the response to her own unrelated crap

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Alice is really rattled by Iris isn’t she. Took her her frere’s account there. Why would ol one kidney be bothered by someone he doesn’t know.

Reactions: 39
Visitation has been very inconsistent and he gives examples of Alice interfering.

December 10, 2022. I had Ella and Elsie from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ella called Alice on speakerphone after I asked everyone to
put their phones in the center console of the car so we could have a nice, phone-free time. I heard Alice telling Ella on speakerphone that there was called her lawyers, the lawyers were going to call the police, and that I wanted their phones to "investigate" Ella and Elsie and "look for tit." I told Ella I was not looking for anything, we were simply having a "no phone zone." Ella ended the call and handed me her phone.

December 17, 2023. I was meant to have the girls from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. On December 16, Ella told me during a phone call that she would leave if my friend Gina was present during the custodial day. When Gina arrived shortly after 10:00 a.m. on December 17, Ella announced that she and Elsie were going to walk home. Gina and I both tried to follow them, Gina in the car and me on foot, to make sure they got home safely, but they disappeared around a corner and by the time rounded the corner, they were nowhere to be seen. I called Ella, she did not answer. I called Elsie on the FaceTime and she picked up and they were both home. I suspect that Alice was waiting for them around the corner from my apartment, and that she drove them home.

Still reading...
duck AE! The way she weaponizes Ella against her father makes me so angry. Either Ella is going to go the way of her mother when she's older (which I hope and pray she doesn't) or she's going to be so fucked up when she realizes just how much her mother has used, abused and manipulated her to hurt IG just for AE's own agenda.

Reading on it seems like AE and Ella combined are becoming more successful in alienating Elsie from IG too. Poor little girl, I guess it was too much to hope for that she could hold out against AE for long.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Alice is really rattled by Iris isn’t she. Took her her frere’s account there. Why would ol one kidney be bothered by someone he doesn’t know.
I don’t think he’s ol one kidney. He’s ol no kidneys. Talking of health. Im surprised with all Als testing that she hasn’t said she suffers high blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes like her brother does. Combine those with drugs and alcohol and you looking down the barrel of dialysis and even more severe diseases of the eyes and vessels. She looks puffy AF like she hoarding enough fluid to water an army as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What the duck does “I’m not a snitch mean?” She’s the person demanding to be snitched to and then snitches to Twitter. Did she mean “snoop”? lol
Maybe her emphasis was on "I"m", as in "I'm not a snitch but you are if you talk to your daddy behind closed doors about what goes on on this house" etc. Remember one of the evidences of Alices shocking treatment of her daughters comes from a video little E made. Alice probably called her a snitch for giving that footage to her dad

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Gonna make myself a cuppa tea and get comfy to read this! Thank you for posting it 💗
Maybe get a box of tissues as well. This is heart-breaking and infuriating.

Thank you @ButterTart for sharing the documents.
---

Ella sounds very stressed to me and constantly worrying about Alice
From the argument Elsie videotaped between Ella and AE I hoped Ella was more aware of and therefore hopefully more detached from her mother's performative histrionics, but it sounds like AE has the poor girl on constant high alert worrying about her - and blaming IG for her mother's state. I feel so, so sorry for these kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Yip that’s exactly what Alice was doing to Elsie. Bullying a 9 year old kid and calling her a snitch. JFC!

I’d also report Tone the pathetic wanker. It’s not even juvenile how they both behave, it’s ludicrous and dangerous. Pair of cunts.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
OMG I’m still trying to catch up but bleep is too good a word for that bleeping monster parading as a mother. I hope she bleeping rots.
I wish to God my children could have had a caring father. I’ve seen their pain over the years. How anyone can defend this unfeeling blubbery piece of spam is beyond me.
"A monster parading as a mother" Thread title? Courtesy of @Moe
(Edited at StoneMountain's suggestion!)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Tell me there’s more video evidence of her abuse on the kids phones without telling me…

Reactions: 35
I certainly would not recommend her to a friend. 🙄
This. No way would I burden a friend with a client who demands to be her number one priority, likely argues with her about the content of filings and woll drag her feet in paying her fees.

Also for Marie missing the reference to the court date, I only had a cursory glance on my phone and I saw it (and wasn’t being paid to do so!)

Reactions: 26
Tell me there’s more video evidence of her abuse on the kids phones without telling me…
There is something on those kids phones. Twitter or Instagram accounts is my guess. Maybe 100 email address linked to the daily mail.
I’m more interested in knowing how Alice rang Ella when she had no phone or internet.

Don’t forget Alice is not just alienating the girls from Ioan, she is denying them a relationship with grandparents and extended family as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Don’t forget Alice is not just alienating the girls from Ioan, she is denying them a relationship with grandparents and extended family as well.
Imagine that uncle was the only family you have any interaction with. This won’t end until she’s in jail.
She’s lost the house, she will lose custody and yet she still continues to seemingly get away with all of this behaviour to her own kids! Ioan was the only person who tolerated the bad witch, he must have known how all those years he was thinking of leaving that she would go after him. It’s relentless and cruel. Anyone excusing her needs put in the bin. Ella is a “tedious witch” and Elsie is “a snitch”. duck her. Imagine how bad things are at home for those kids and the only respite they get from her she’s blowing up their phones. Abusive witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There is something on those kids phones. Twitter or Instagram accounts is my guess. Maybe 100 email address linked to the daily mail.
I’m more interested in knowing how Alice rang Ella when she had no phone or internet.
Well I bet there is tracking for sure. We know there is because she said she tracked Ella walking down Melrose. I'm sure she has Ella recording every visit too.
I'm sickened over this. Alice - you are a monster.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Well I bet there is tracking for sure. We know there is because she said she tracked Ella walking down Melrose. I'm sure she has Ella recording every visit too.
I'm sickened over this. Alice - you are a monster.
So she’s hanging about his home close enough to catch the girls but far enough away not to break the restraining order? I wonder if those pap pics can be used as evidence that she’s breached the DVRO?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Alice's Public Defender is relative new to the legal game. He has only been practicing law for 3 years. He thinks she needs a 6-10 day trial? This isn't Court TV.

There is nothing but solid evidence to show she broke the terms of the DVRO and thumbed her nose at the American Judicial System. She admitted several times she didn't care about the DVRO and even suggested taking the girls to the UK to dodge it. That is my understanding at least.

I imagine Mr. Stefanic has a fast train of evidence headed his way. I don't think it will take him long to figure out she'll be found guilty. I'm not sure what sentencing will look like, but I don't see this taking 6-10 days to get there.

Did she do it? Yes.

Did she knew she was doing it? Yes.

Does she continue to do it? Yes.

Is there evidence to support the above? Yes.

Easy. It could be done in a day.

My opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.