Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is telling that Marie did not assist her in getting a criminal attorney and she had to go with a public defender. You would expect that as her divorce attorney, she would at least recommend someone to Alice. Or maybe Marie is so tired of her and just letting the chips fall where it may in the criminal case. She knows Alice is in deep doo doo.
She made a proper fool of Marie with the lies about Thanksgiving. It could even be argued that Alice made it like Marie was colluding with her, which would be massively damaging.

By this time, Marie has seen some of the real Alice. I doubt Marie gives very many fucks about her anymore.

ETA: My opinion, as @Mad Betty always wisely specifies!

Reactions: 31
Ioan is wasting his time, he has gone above and beyond and it’s time they all realised that that if they continue to abuse him and his efforts they will live without him in their lives. Preferably with Alice getting an absolute pittance in child allowance. This whole shitshow is about her getting full custody so she doesn’t have to work anyway. I have a feeling they want Ioan’s cash and think it should be on tap no matter how disgusting they are to him. That has to stop before things will change. I honestly think he should step back, sometimes you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone. He’s tried everything else.
Definitely not Ella probably feels abandoned and angry as it is. She feels like she's solely having to deal with her mother's moods and outbursts. She needs the most safe and stable parenting there is..Ioan should definitely not walk when she needs him most although she doesn't realise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It is telling that Marie did not assist her in getting a criminal attorney and she had to go with a public defender. You would expect that as her divorce attorney, she would at least recommend someone to Alice. Or maybe Marie is so tired of her and just letting the chips fall where it may in the criminal case. She knows Alice is in deep doo doo.
Marie is basically claiming she didn’t know about the criminal hearing, that even though it was in Ioan’s filing (which she signed to acknowledge reading) she hadn’t looked at it that carefully. (Mr. Stefanic is Alice’s public defender.) If the request for continuance was denied (the paperwork still isn’t available), then Alice’s response to Ioan’s request for custody is due tomorrow.

Marie says:

Late afternoon on the following day on Thursday, January 26, 2023, I learned of the possibility that there may have been criminal charges filed against Alice stemming from alleged violations ofthe restraining orders issued in connection with this family law matter. Upon further research, I observed an online tabloid article posted by the Daily Mail disparagingly alluding to the same. Thereafter, on or about Sunday, January 29, 2023, I confirmed through communications with Mr. Stefanic that in fact criminal charges had been filed against Alice and that no arrest warrant had issued, but an arraignment was scheduled to occur on Monday, January 30, 2023. The following day, I noticed the within ex parte was provided to loan's counsel the following morning on Monday, January 30, 2023.

I anticipate loan's counsel, Ms. Kiley, may allege that I should have been aware of criminal charges pending against Alice earlier than January 26, 2023, as loan included one sentence located at the bottom of a page of his Reply declaration filed in support of the unrelated Request for Order seeking an order to list and sell the Parties' former family residence which advised of a hearing set for January 26th; however, as I have previously informed Ms. Kiley, at the time of receiving the reply pleadings (notably, filed and served at approximately 11 :00 PM on Thursday, January 19, 2023) I only did a cursory review the following day as my focus was on settling the issue rather than preparing for the hearing given counsel and I were scheduled to meet and confer via telephone that day on Friday, January 20, 2023 (which had been scheduled the day prior to receipt of the Reply pleadings).3 Fortunately, we were successful in reaching a resolution over that weekend, which eliminated the need for me to incur any further fees to prepare for the hearing (which would invariably have included a more detailed review of the loan's reply pleadings).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
The filings break my heart, for a number of reasons.

Unfortunately, my dad died suddenly, three weeks ago. While my family are certainly not The Waltons, we’ve all got so many memories of him/us together to keep us going.

Those kids are going to struggle to remember happy times when they are in the same situation.

It has never needed to be this way. I pray that Alice gets reigned in legally so that, among other things, the kids can get regular therapy to help them process the pain & trauma she has put them all through.

These people and their fragile egos!
I am so very sorry to hear that your father has died. I’m glad that you have your memories and are able to treasure them. Sending you and your loved ones love and hugs and there is always the other thread if you need to chat, or just put your feelings down 💜🙏💜

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Marie is basically claiming she didn’t know about the criminal hearing, that even though it was in Ioan’s filing (which she signed to acknowledge reading) she hadn’t looked at it that carefully. (Mr. Stefanic is Alice’s public defender.) If the request for continuance was denied (the paperwork still isn’t available), then Alice’s response to Ioan’s request for custody is due tomorrow.

Marie says:

Late afternoon on the following day on Thursday, January 26, 2023, I learned of the possibility that there may have been criminal charges filed against Alice stemming from alleged violations ofthe restraining orders issued in connection with this family law matter. Upon further research, I observed an online tabloid article posted by the Daily Mail disparagingly alluding to the same. Thereafter, on or about Sunday, January 29, 2023, I confirmed through communications with Mr. Stefanic that in fact criminal charges had been filed against Alice and that no arrest warrant had issued, but an arraignment was scheduled to occur on Monday, January 30, 2023. The following day, I noticed the within ex parte was provided to loan's counsel the following morning on Monday, January 30, 2023.

I anticipate loan's counsel, Ms. Kiley, may allege that I should have been aware of criminal charges pending against Alice earlier than January 26, 2023, as loan included one sentence located at the bottom of a page of his Reply declaration filed in support of the unrelated Request for Order seeking an order to list and sell the Parties' former family residence which advised of a hearing set for January 26th; however, as I have previously informed Ms. Kiley, at the time of receiving the reply pleadings (notably, filed and served at approximately 11 :00 PM on Thursday, January 19, 2023) I only did a cursory review the following day as my focus was on settling the issue rather than preparing for the hearing given counsel and I were scheduled to meet and confer via telephone that day on Friday, January 20, 2023 (which had been scheduled the day prior to receipt of the Reply pleadings).3 Fortunately, we were successful in reaching a resolution over that weekend, which eliminated the need for me to incur any further fees to prepare for the hearing (which would invariably have included a more detailed review of the loan's reply pleadings).
What! Of course you should have been aware of anything that could affect her case, you are her attorney, not her drinking/ gossip buddy. That is the weakest excuse I've ever heard for not being prepared. Unbelievable.
I would fire an attorney who only does a cursory review of pleadings my opponent filed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Definitely not Ella probably feels abandoned and angry as it is. She feels like she's solely having to deal with her mother's moods and outbursts. She needs the most safe and stable parenting there is..Ioan should definitely not walk when she needs him most although she doesn't realise it.
I get what your saying but I’m doubling down all the same. Their relationship as it stands does for more harm to her (and him) than good. So long as Alice has influence over it their interactions it will be a toxic mess and disastrous for both of them, they’d both be better off stepping back for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Marie says:

Hey Marie
ActivePaltryKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Marie says:

I can't believe she wrote all that. Mortified for her. The dog must have eaten her copy of Ioan's filing.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Marie says:

Oh, Honey. Welcome to the big show

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Marie would have recommended someone. That's her job, dealing with difficult clients. And criminal lawyers deal with a lot of tit clients all day. Alice most likely told her she didn't have any money. So what's the point of recommending a lawyer when your client says, I have no money to pay him or her? Or maybe she did recommend a couple of lawyers and Alice heard their fees and decided to do what she does best: head in the sand. She gave her enough info that she knew she could get a public defender. That poor public defender. I would rather represent a murderer than deal with Alice. Just kidding! I think. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
very very sad to read what Ioan and the girls been through. Also worried about B, and how Ioan's covid might have affected her. She has been silent since her last post at the end of december. Wish everyone health & strength..

1675216710577.png

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Anyone spotted @unobtrusive lurker recently?!
Just wondering - haven’t seen them in awhile
She's such an idiot. She's literally said on Twitter duck the RO.

She might want to waste the court's time and taxpayers' money, but none of that is actually useful for her and just means hearing after hearing. Al, aren't you tired yet?
How is she going to afford a criminal attorney??
---

Marie would have recommended someone. That's her job, dealing with difficult clients. And criminal lawyers deal with a lot of tit clients all day. Alice most likely told her she didn't have any money. So what's the point of recommending a lawyer when your client says, I have no money to pay him or her? Or maybe she did recommend a couple of lawyers and Alice heard their fees and decided to do what she does best: head in the sand. She gave her enough info that she knew she could get a public defender. That poor public defender. I would rather represent a murderer than deal with Alice. Just kidding! I think. :ROFLMAO:
Why are taxpayers paying for Alice’s public defender when she has enough money to buy cosmetics in bulk on ebay plus get Botox and fillers? Always grifting, it's disgusting. 😡
---

Why are taxpayers paying for Alice’s public defender when she has enough money to buy cosmetics in bulk on ebay plus get Botox and fillers? Always grifting, it's disgusting. 😡
very very sad to read what Ioan and the girls been through. Also worried about B, and how Ioan's covid might have affected her. She has been silent since her last post at the end of december. Wish everyone health & strength..

View attachment 1926038
At least Ioan got to have a few hours with his children on Christmas Eve, that’s better than last year.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Marie says:

Nothing like trying to save your own skin - you go Marie.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let's hope that she's not planning on having him as her "public defender", we'll need 6-10 weeks to decipher his faux-legal jibber jabber 🙄
How is it that you’re asking for $110,000 from house sale proceeds for legal fees, and simultaneously asking for a public defender? I have cognitive dissonance. And I think, from her latest posts, that she’s gloating - thinks she’s really pulled a fast one.

Reactions: 29
I don’t understand why Marie filed that she didn’t know about the criminal hearing, and it’s not my fault I missed it. Ioan did one small line at bottom of page - it’s his fault!
wtaf? Own up to your duck ups Marie
Alice defo knew, so Alice didn’t tell Marie but it’s Marie fault and she needs to own it thst she missed it in the filing. What a bunch of cunts

what is Marie even trying to achieve? I don’t get it. Is she purposely bringing up the criminal charges on purpose to bring that in and use it to some advantage somehow?

Reactions: 42
I get what your saying but I’m doubling down all the same. Their relationship as it stands does for more harm to her (and him) than good. So long as Alice has influence over it their interactions it will be a toxic mess and disastrous for both of them, they’d both be better off stepping back for now.
I agree, it may sound cruel to say I am distrustful of a 13 year old, but this particular 13 year old is under the control of a woman who would stoop to the lowest depths known to humanity to get revenge, even if it means using her own child.
---

Nothing like trying to save your own skin - you go Marie.
I certainly would not recommend her to a friend. 🙄

Reactions: 29
I don't like to be mean, but Alice must be livid that the camera caught her at a couple of really unflattering angles where you can see she has no jawline. She has completely lost her jawline into rolls of fat on her neck. And then she uses a photo on Twitter that is from years ago, not even remotely close to what she really looks like now.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.