Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filings also confirm Ioan is not trying to force a relationship with Bianca on the girls.
I never imagined he would be so stupid to but her supporters were convinced he was.

I can taste her desperation in Ioan’s court filings tbh. Although I feel pretty sure this will never resolve and have a happy ending for Ioan in terms of custody unless Alice does something truly heinous

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She always looked weird and unstable. The good looks didn't hide the hideous outfits and weird open mouth poses not to mention the coercive control poses when she was with her Baby Angel.

She does have a grasp on reality. It's just not a reality that a normal person would want, but she's not normal. The bravado going into court shows it's a game to her. Looks like the Judge gave her a bollocking though and it's about time. Probably the only in person bollocking she ever got where she couldn't start ranting back or she would have been locked up.

Good.
---

Why is he never there for his beloved sis in her hour of need?! ;) No wonder she won't give him her kidney!
She often looked off her face on drink and/or drugs in a lot of the red carpet photos. She was always inappropriate in her dress, the tits on show for all at the doggie film premier, a children’s film for goodness sake. Always snogging Ioan, hoovering him up and holding in a headlock while she was doing it. Her open mouth poses, a la 1990’s. The Abuser has never, it seems, been able to act appropriately for the occasion, and what was kooky, or zany in a twenty something isn’t such a good look in a middle aged woman.

Sorry, I’m being bitchy here, I’ll go and cuddle the dog for a while, a being full of love, joy and pure goodnes. The Abuser brings out the worst in me.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I've said it before - I very much doubt this will end well. It is unlikely Ioan will get 100% custody as this would be too traumatic for the girls and yes, they are likely to run away - and also for over 5 years they have been with Alice between 9-11 months of every year. Alice will never stop manipulating 50/50 until the moment the girls age out and can 'choose' not to see Ioan. It is awful. But life is not always fair and the good guys don't always win. I hope Ioan and Bianca can go the distance and perhaps end up with their own children, but sadly I don't see that working out long term either.
Maybe that’s why she’s trying to appear more sober. I actually think court-appointed rehab would be worse for Alice than prison.

Prison would be a few days, rehab would be weeks. A few weeks away from her would make a huge difference to the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is Alice writing a book called “how to alienate your children from their father because he left me” ????? Those poor kids. Ioan is doing everything right here in my eyes. It’s a long, slow, painful game but every time something is stamped by a court, she breaks it.

On another note, I can’t stand to hear my ex husband’s voice so I can’t think of anything worse than having to eavesdrop his convos with the children. My kids have a right to some privacy when it comes to their relationship with their Dad, and, like Ioan, I have got better things to do when I’m with my kids than scour their phones for gossip or tea on their psycho Mum!!!! He has enough on her without checking their voice notes and messages!!! She doesn’t need to be able to text/call them when they are in his custody at the moment. It’s 6 hours. If she can’t cope with that then she needs rehab from the controlling obsession with their every thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
it seems clear to me that Alice freaked out that the kids got food from her (which can be seen as a first step to meeting her too). The break in regular visitations clearly happens at the point she mentioned this on twitter. One can only imagine how she would react if they'd actually meet her.

I'm actually fuming over her frequently shaming him for not having requested more than 6 hours still, this woman is 💀
This is how she's operated from the start, telling her followers one thing and in reality the complete opposite was the truth.
Saying Ioan had abandoned his responsibilities, her children had no food etc... She's spun a lie from day one of Ioan leaving her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
It’s hurting my heart he has to have a chaperone to have contact with his own children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
You know if he takes 100% his career is over. He can easily take them. He will never be allowed to leave LA If it’s only physical and not legal custody
You have to make a choice sometimes These are some of the most formative years of his daughters lives. How this plays out will impact on the course of their lives forever and how well adjusted they turn out. Therapy works best on younger people who don't have as fixed thought patterns. They need to be pulled out asap , there's not much money left from all the legal bills and Alice's harassment. Hopefully he will be able to secure work in the local area.

Reactions: 24
Ella is very money orientated. Told her dad he had wasted money on legal fees. Not worried about losing her dad, but hates the reduction in lifestyle, and the loss of the expensive school.
---

I genuinely don’t know how Ioan is keeping going. The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a bleeping super hero.
can you imagine this? You wait all week for finally seeing your kids....and then they walk away after a few minutes, for no reason. Over and over again. He must be getting anguished before saturdays, over and over expecting to get his heart broken. And he walks back into the house without having spend time with his kids. Thank duck Bianca is there, honestly.

I've said it before - I very much doubt this will end well. It is unlikely Ioan will get 100% custody as this would be too traumatic for the girls and yes, they are likely to run away - and also for over 5 years they have been with Alice between 9-11 months of every year. Alice will never stop manipulating 50/50 until the moment the girls age out and can 'choose' not to see Ioan. It is awful. But life is not always fair and the good guys don't always win. I hope Ioan and Bianca can go the distance and perhaps end up with their own children, but sadly I don't see that working out long term either.
it will be interesting to see because legally it is pretty hard for Alice to get primary custody too lol.

A lawyer told the other day that courts only consider parental alienation (so not rewarding the alienator for what they did as in your post outlined just because it's easier) if the breakdown of the relationship is complete, it seems Ioan qualifies for this without a doubt.

It very much depends on how much Ioan can cope with this, at some point, because he is a human, it may break him, and he may give up himself. All credit to him that he isn't, I know many fathers in less, but also heartbreaking situation, who gave up long before this, and it was understandable.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
You have to make a choice sometimes These are some of the most formative years of his daughters lives. How this plays out will impact on the course of their lives forever and how well adjusted they turn out. Therapy works best on younger people who don't have as fixed thought patterns. They need to be pulled out asap , there's not much money left from all the legal bills and Alice's harassment. Hopefully he will be able to secure work in the local area.
Yeah I’m not for or against just a fact really. He needs to make money to support the family also. Hopefully if he takes them then the judge will give him most of the house money to support them.

Reactions: 12
The pap photos I posted earlier of Alice next to her car (in the street) and closing the rear door were taken on 17 December, the date that the kids decided to leave and walk home and then disappeared. he says he suspected she was waiting round the corner from his apartment and picked them up. I think these photos are from then.
I think she called them.nto taunt him. I know that sounds mad...but she is mad.
Why would a pap be there? She's just parked in a side street.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
that La Jolla house is full of anger and sadness.
Happiest they’ve ever been my foot.
The kids won't be allowed to express that they miss their dad either. They are only allowed to hate on him.

Therapy sabotaged so no outlet there either.

• Sad
I said before that she has failed at being a mother. I was wrong. To fail at something you need to have at least tried. She hasn't even gone close to trying to be a mother.
She's evil. So abhorrent.

I feel sick reading that document; and angry and frustrated and so terribly sad.

ETA thank you @ButterTart and @sweetnessfollows for the update

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just when you think you’ve hit bleep bottom.

but it’s just heartbreaking. I’m trying to imagine my children doing this and it’s unbearable to think of. And to know they’re suffering and being punished for having been with you at all. She’s a bleeping psychopath.
"bleep bottom" that's a new one 🤣
She really is rotten to her core 🤬

Reactions: 8
Alice Evans is NOT A SNITCH!!

It's worse than I imagined. Of course, it always is and I imagine there's still a lot that isn't being released.

Thank you for these docs.

Alice Evans is a pure witch and how anyone can continue to support her is beyond me. She is an abject failure as a parent. I want to say so much more but I know we are all thinking the same things.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.