Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so awful. Ella is worse than I thought and it is all because of Alice. Ioan needs to seek 100% custody ASAP. She is absolutely destroying those girls.

I didn’t think I could hate Alice any more than I do but I really do. She is absolutely despicable and vile.
I feel so bad that a 13-year-old has to tap into survival skills like a prisoner to survive her own mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She is not a snitch but she is a bleeping monster masquerading as a mother 🤬

What a bleeping bleep of a witch 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I haven't read it fully but what I feared, is absolutely true. Alice doesn't give a duck about the court order stating Ioan must have visitation and the girls must have therapy. She does whatever she wants.

Alice is using the kids as weapons against Ioan and Ella is her mini-me spouting her bullshit at Ioan. He might as well have never left Alice as he still has to hear her bullshit via Ella who parrots her or via Alice constantly calling when he is trying to have quality time with the girls. Sadly Elsie is influenced both by her bleep of a mother and by big sis. Things are as bad as ever as no meaningful therapy or quality time has happened and the PA is still very explicit and not done more subtly as some of us thought. Alice doesn't do subtle.

If Ioan is awarded the lion's share of the custody, I really worry about what will happen. Ella has been primed like a bomb* ready to explode and Ioan needs witnesses to be around her. To be scared of your own kid is horrific.

*due to brainwashing by that bleep.
She's a child and is just as much a victim as the others in this. It's Alice who should getting 100 percent blame the vicious bleep. Both Ella and Elsie are being horribly psychologically abused by their mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I feel so bad for Ella. This kid must be living in a nightmare, always stressed

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Correct me if I‘m wrong, but didn‘t mAlice already get a continuance of the custody hearing in exchange for signing the stipulation that led to a court order regarding regular therapy, communication and visitation? Which she has been blatantly disregarding and violating? JFC, 3 therapy sessions in 4 months?!😡🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Ella is quite a chip off the old block. I am not sure how he is going to get her back emotionally. I hope Elsie stays neutral. It’s so sad he needs a neutral person to be there during visitation, presumably to protect him from false accusations by Ella. Ella is a victim of her mother’s abuse.

Earlier today I said I was still hoping Alice would redeem herself. I take that back. She doesn’t love her kids, they are useful. She really does need a visit to a cell. She is a revolting thing, not worthy of the word mother.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
She's a child and is just as much a victim as the others in this. It's Alice who should getting 100 percent blame the vicious bleep. Both Ella and Elsie are being horribly psychologically abused by their mother.
Ella sounds very stressed to me and constantly worrying about Alice

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I have no idea how IG can be a resilient as he is in the face of this. She’s completely poisoned the well with his kids and I have no idea how he can ever have a relationship with them.
You would have hoped the US legal system will sort this, but he’s basically lost nearly 3 years of their childhood.
Honestly makes you despair about Humanity in general tbh.
Hope he makes a big bleeping biopic about this - I’m writing this as someone who has never seen anything he’s done!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ella is quite a chip off the old block. I am not sure how he is going to get her back emotionally. I hope Elsie stays neutral. It’s so sad he needs a neutral person to be there during visitation, presumably to protect him from false accusations by Ella.

Earlier today I said I was still hoping Alice would redeem herself. I take that back. She doesn’t love her kids, they are useful. She really does need a visit to a cell. She is a revolting thing, not worthy of the word mother.
I don’t think it’s as it sounds re Ella, that she’s just behaving like Alice. She is obviously trying to see him but not coping with how Alice is behaving so she is changing her mind and actions based on Alice’s moods or wishes

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ioan needs to seek 100% custody ASAP. She is absolutely destroying those girls.
I said before that co-parenting with someone like Alice is impossible. Ioan needs to realise that his 50/50 goal while reasonable with a normal person, ABSOLUTELY will not work with that bleep. It will be all or nothing. Either he gets 100% or Alice does (she has 100% already as his visitation is a joke right now).

The girls will need to be deprogrammed if he gets them of course. It would be a very fraught situation for both Ioan and Bianca. Many men would just throw in the towel rather than deal with this tit. It's to his credit that Ioan doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Ella calls her dad, her loving father a wimp. His heart must be in pieces.
Yes but this is because she can lash out at him, he is safe, she can’t lash out at Alice. Ioan won’t stop seeing her or punish her because she called him a wimp. Ioan will always turn up at 10am on Saturday. This is all on Alice, this is a horrible example of fear and manipulation. She literally doesn’t know if Alice is going to be alive when she gets back or how bad the moods will be

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I notice that the first few visitation happened pretty fine. It must have rattled Alice and then she started to instruct them to derail. I notice it's since Bianca gave them vegan food.
💯 this . Nailed it

Reactions: 29
This is so awful. Ella is worse than I thought and it is all because of Alice. Ioan needs to seek 100% custody ASAP. She is absolutely destroying those girls.

I didn’t think I could hate Alice any more than I do but I really do. She is absolutely despicable and vile.
Ella is so brainwashed by her mother that sadly him having her 100% is probably out of the question, it would be hell and she would accuse him or Bianca of something horrible and will for sure make their existence unbearable

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ella calls her dad, her loving father a wimp. His heart must be in pieces.
Who has she heard that from ? It's all coming from Alice , she's had 2 years of listening to horrible stuff about her dad. She's hormonal if Elsie was a few years older she would likely be the same. He needs to file for emergency custody then get them into intensive therapy. Alice is incapable of coparenting she's making a 13 year old feel responsible for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Poor Ioan and the kids. She shouldn’t be contacting them while they’re in his custody. I hope she’s terrified and goes to jail. Enough.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.