Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish there was someone in court yesterday so we could know the details. She is obviously planning on lots of witnesses if the trial is expected ro take that long!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Six to ten days? How is that possible?
1 day for the judge to compose themselves after seeing what Alice is wearing to court, 3 days for Alice to make it through her time on the stand between wailing and gnashing of teeth, 2 days for the judge and court staff to recover after Alice's testimony, 2 days for the court stenographer to decipher Alice's defense, 1 days recess for the judge to recover from the hangover after the heavy drinking session triggered by the previous 8 days...you're right, it'll be hard to restrict it to 10 days or less! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I just hope therapy can turn those girls around quickly. It's not going to be easy for Ioan and Bianca. If he gets full custody, could he relocate to UK?
If I had the choice I'd choose Australia over the UK! Maybe that's cos I've lived in the UK all my life 🤣. But tbf as long as they get away from mAlice, so those girls can heal, heal the relationship with their dad, and his family and grow a relationship with Bianca. I really think she would be such a great influence on them, to show them what a strong woman is like, one who is dealing with a real illness and a serious one at that and still wakes up every day and smiles (I know I need to take a leaf out of her book). Also for them to see what a real loving relationship is like, because i bet that all they've ever known is how mAlice treats a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The custody isn't a criminal matter and Yo is asking for 50-50. What would be the incriminating part?

Does she have to make a case for why the parent of a children should not have 50-50 custody?

Can she do a Dave Chappelle and just take the fif?

Like can she just take the 5th on those topics but not related to the other childcare issues?

Reactions: 15
Wish there was someone in court yesterday so we could know the details. She is obviously planning on lots of witnesses if the trial is expected ro take that long!
Yep, the rat, the squirrel…that bloody pesky cheese string!

All there to “tell their truth” about mAlice 👿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yup she is aiming to delay, delay, delay, delay. She could theoretically spin it out for a further 3 or so years, definitely aiming to time out Ella and no doubt will try her best to delay enough to time out Elsie too
Yep, the parental alienator is always playing for time. It helps to embed the PA. This stalling tactic must be refused.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
the latest
2023_01_31_20_21_39_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_gc0123456_TonyEva92385840_Aw_️_Twitter.png
2023_01_31_20_24_10_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_SleepingPandora_TonyEva92385840_gc0123456_Nice_.png
2023_01_31_20_24_45_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Tulula_T_gc0123456_TonyEva92385840_Thank_you_TT..png
2023_01_31_20_25_05_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Sian1972Sian_Thank_you_darling._And_right_back_at_.png

No, she is only at a legal disadvantage if she is convicted on those charges, though the judge is able to take a pending violation case into account. That is why they are saying they want the delay - because there are issues a judge must consider and which affect custody/support if there is a conviction. Based on his lawyer's response, I would expect her to file a response as to why they oppose the continuance.
---

I used the word assets, as in I would think she has enough access to money and other assets to pay for her own legal counsel. Apparently, whatever documents she submitted showed otherwise.

She is claiming that if forced to go to court on the 15th it compromises her right not to incriminate herself.... though they seem like two separate things to me (even though one legally affects the other).
ah I got it, misread what you meant. Indeed, alone with the house worth she can never qualify for a public defender.

I still dont get why she would go for it. Now she would get some custody, later this year she probably wont

as for legal disadvantage: doesnt this here state otherwise though? that you already are at disadvantage if you just get a DVRO?

Six to ten days? How is that possible?
yeah, that's crazy for a few Social Media posts lmao, what has she done? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
the latest
View attachment 1925157View attachment 1925158View attachment 1925159View attachment 1925160

ah I got it, misread what you meant. Indeed, alone with the house worth she can never qualify for a public defender.

I still dont get why she would go for it. Now she would get some custody, later this year she probably wont

as for legal disadvantage: doesnt this here state otherwise though? that you already are at disadvantage if you just get a DVRO?

yeah, that's crazy for a few Social Media posts lmao, what has she done? :ROFLMAO:
She would have to be convicted (bold is mine):
In the last 5 years, has a parent in this case: 1. Had a conviction in criminal court for domestic violence against one of the following people: • The other parent in the custody case; • Any of your children or your children’s siblings; • Their current spouse, or someone they are currently dating, engaged to, or living with; or • Their parent (your child’s grandparent)? 2. Had a judge decide that they committed domestic violence against any of the people listed above? (Example: a judge granted a restraining order against the parent after people testified and gave evidence.) If you answered yes to 1 or 2, a special law applies to your case.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone for my Get well soon wishes & advice re Covid for Granny (prone positioning etc) was so kind & thoughtful.

I've not been on here very much during our recovery. Touching wood - we all seem to be over the worst & not had it too seriously (again touching wood).

The thread has been moving quite quickly again, so I've not read everything. However thank you so much to everyone. We only yesterday (finally) tested negative. 💛💛💛💛xxx
Glad that you're all recovering and nice to have you back 💗☮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She would have to be convicted (bold is mine):
In the last 5 years, has a parent in this case: 1. Had a conviction in criminal court for domestic violence against one of the following people: • The other parent in the custody case; • Any of your children or your children’s siblings; • Their current spouse, or someone they are currently dating, engaged to, or living with; or • Their parent (your child’s grandparent)? 2. Had a judge decide that they committed domestic violence against any of the people listed above? (Example: a judge granted a restraining order against the parent after people testified and gave evidence.) If you answered yes to 1 or 2, a special law applies to your case.
yeah, but 2. is

Had a judge decide that they committed domestic violence against any of the people listed above? (Example: a judge granted a restraining order against the parent after people testified and gave evidence.) If you answered yes to 1 or 2, a special law applies to your case.

this already happened no?

From my read of the law Alice already is at disadvantage, but the judge can still give her custody if

The judge can give custody to a person who has
a domestic violence conviction or decision
against them only if the judge believes that it is in
the child’s best interest to do so. The judge must
look at 8 factors:
1. What is in the child’s best interest?
2. Has the person committed any other
domestic violence?
3. Has the person followed all the terms and
conditions of any restraining order?
4. Has the person finished a 1 year batterer
intervention program?
5. Has the person finished an alcohol or
drug program, if ordered by the judge?
6. Has the person finished a parenting
class, if ordered by the judge?
7. If on probation or parole, has the person
followed all terms of probation or parole?
8. Does the person still have a firearm (gun)
or ammunition, in violation of a restraining
order?

Well, if she gets convincted this is also out of the window.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.