Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you don’t know the back-story, the photos of her going into court make her look weird and unstable. I don’t think she has a firm grasp on reality at this point, which is worrying.

Reactions: 44
I would think it would be very hard to be seen in public not looking your best. I can't understand why she'd want the paps there. I'm assuming she called them.

The laughing performance tells you everything you need to know about her as a person. Nothing about this is humorous. She has no respect for her ex, her lawyers, or the law. She laughs like it's all just good fun and nothing serious is happening. It's hard to fathom.

Imagine the message the girls are getting? Mom thinks this is all a joke?

😔
The girls have been traumatised by Alice since day one by Alice telling them their Dad wants to put her in jail. I guess she is now telling them I told you so. I think the laughing is Alice once again sticking two fingers up to the law in general.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
If she's back on Twitter ... well if that's not a sure sign of addiction then ... SMH

It's the same as someone who has just been charged with a DUI, leaves court and heads straight to the nearest bar, gets drunk and then drives home.

Intervention is needed now, otherwise this isn't going to end well.

ETA if it's not addiction then it's stupidity and defiance at it's most extreme. Or all of the above.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Who thinks Alice pleaded no attorney and got a postponement? 🙋🏻‍♀️
I don't think she got off that easy she looked on the verge of tears coming out, got a bolliking from the judge at the very least.

Reactions: 21
Full of bravado going in, ready to kick ass in her football boots. Came out looking scared but trying to brazen it out.

This is the true definition of a Walk of Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Classic alcoholic body shape, absolutely no dress sense and hair awful as usual. On speakerphone to someone who is coaching her through the courthouse doors. Thinks she can bullshit and charm the judge but doesn't like appearing in public revealing the real mAlice. Different story coming out though!

Reactions: 33
I’m not a big fashion person and couldn’t care less about clothes. Buttttt wtf wearing those shoes with that outfit???
If those shoes had studs for the football field then sure the boots belong on a football field. Who in their right mind would buy them otherwise and wear them with a dress to court?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
it's so common for criminals to hysterically laugh outside of the court house. You definitely see why he never wants to see her again.

Her then re-activating her twitter is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’m not a big fashion person and couldn’t care less about clothes. Buttttt wtf wearing those shoes with that outfit???
If those shoes had studs for the football field then sure the boots belong on a football field. Who in their right mind would buy them otherwise and wear them with a dress to court?
She’s always had impressively bad taste in shoes; I’m surprised there aren’t ribbons/babies heads/other tat stuck to those trainers!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let’s hope the Judge showed her the red card. ⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Man I think I’ve had a long day … I actually thought she looked surprisingly well. The gurning expressions aside. She looks very young. I’ll take myself off to bed now 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have to admit, the empath in me felt bad for her coming out of the court house looking on the verge of tears. But no, you're all correct, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. She needed a good bollocking from a judge and it looks like she got it. Oh my god to have been a fly on the wall! Would she have silently accepted what was being said? I wonder I wonder ...

Reactions: 43
Judges have seen it all and can tell when a defendant is only paying lip service to being sorry. I hope she doesn’t go to jail as if she does she can then play the ultimate pa card against Ioan.

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for the pap. To me it seemed like it was only one. And his voice sounded 1. Similar to the guy who filmed her with box of wino that turned out to be groceries 2. Sad
Is he some kind of underdog that gets sent to really crappy assignments? Or is he so crap at papping that he inly managed to catch mAlice cos she is basically begging for it? Is he thinking, whilst filming her: "maybe one day I get if not Angelina, then at least Amber, or some other real celebrity"… 🤧🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.