Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, you’re most welcome - it’s always lovely to have new Tattlers on this thread! And your observation is spot on.

Reactions: 19
This is probably the worst 24 hours in the saga so far reading the latest documents submitted

Reactions: 31
I think Leon might have read Ioan's document more carefully but Marie is about the right lawyer for Alice. Dodgy af.
I have respect for Leon, too - including that he figured out a way to extricate himself from representing Alice. When reading documents, the first scan for me is usually dates (especially dates of hearings), then dollars (how much do they want?). Then you go back for the fine points.

Reactions: 26
Marie won't dump Alice while she thinks there is $90,000 coming her way. She will dump her when she realises the agreement to sell the house is a charade and there is no way that house is being sold any time soon.

Reactions: 28
I really don't think a judge will fall for I didn't read what I was signing!

Reactions: 21
BIB I am also very glad he has someone to love and support him. Alice is worse than I could ever have imagined.

Reactions: 22
the one filing Leon made (about the TRO) was pretty impressive, he had me almost agreeing

and yes, agreed, if you skim and you see a unknown date...I mean what person would not stop and read that?!

I don't believe he ever criticised Alice's weight or appearance. He is not a shallow person, IMO. She is such a liar.

Reactions: 27
I would imagine she has asked Ella to record her time with IG. That’s why A was in a panic and thought he was going through the phones. The recordings would be on Ella’s phone.

in a way it's extra sad because obviously he isnt only doing it to make a paper trail to prove the publuc that he didnt abandoned them but genuinely wants a relationship with them AND for them to be properly raised. hence the no phone thingy in order to fix Alice's horrible parenting. And the b*** is trying to use this against him.

Reactions: 35
Not sure I totally agree with this - I don't think Ioan can get, nor would want 100% custody. He is in a difficult place in that he is a B-/C+ list actor and right now has to take what work is given and invariably this means working away from home for large chunks. He also made a key mistake, in my opinion, in going to Australia and missing 2 key therapy sessions - I question whether that was essential. That, together with his extended holiday in the UK is likely to have given the girls the firm impression that they come second after Bianca. This, with the other missing session (work in NY) plus Alice's shenanigans mean the therapy has not happened meaningfully for the girls at a critical time. I think Ioan is in a truly awful position but I also think he has made mistakes.
The likelihood of him getting 100% custody is moot anyway. No-one can prove - to the burden of proof required for the courts/CPS - that Alice is abusive or neglectful to her children. Her PA is clear but again that has gone on so long now and is so entrenched that it may work against Ioan getting any custody at all (in particular for Ella as she may refuse to engage and the courts won't force her). If regular therapy isn't immediately instituted (and it's doubtful it will for months and months due to the slow pace of the court) it's unlikely anything will change. And if therapy doesn't work, the only thing to hope is that Alice will do a Betty Broderick and drop the kids off with him to try and break up him and B.
It is a horrible shitty situation, but sadly it's one that happens on an all-too regular basis in divorce cases. Unfortunately it is usually the father who is alienated. Alice, the evil cunt, will likely succeed with her PA in the short term, but long term, once they are adult, I am sure they will start to see the truth and will re-develop a relationship with Ioan.

Reactions: 21
I lost my dad 2 months ago and this broke my heart

Reactions: 38
It’s like George Carlin says:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

Reactions: 23
Alice wouldn't be able to track them and furtively msg Ella to instruct her in what stunt to pull or say if the phone is switched off.

Reactions: 11
Blimey, had a lot to catch up on. I honestly didn't think she could sink any lower. What a disgusting bitch.

Re custody, whether that be 100% or 50%, I just don't see how either can safely work. They have shown that they are willing to walk back to Alice, so how can he safely have them overnight? He can't keep an eye on them for 24 hours a day.

Reactions: 26
She will continue to disrupt any contact Ioan has with the girls. Whether it’s 50/50 or 100%. She has enmeshed them to her and parentified them. Not a slight on either kid, it’s Alice that has caused all of this.
This woman called her kid a “tedious bitch” and the other 9 year old a “snitch”.
She’s an absolute monster.

Reactions: 42
Ella acts exactly the same way as she did pre-France. I doubt anything had any influence here. Alice always would find something to put Ioan down. If he did a key mistake it's allowing negotiations to go too long instead of immediately filing the second Alice started to interfere. Though this is all in hindsight and I'm not sure if that would have helped.

as for custody: if Alice is convicted for a DVRO breech she is not entitled to custody, though obviously even if he would get 100 % on paper it wouldnt be at least short term what would happen in reality though

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.