Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230130-223623.png
I've learnt something new today. I just thought @welp chose that name as it had something to do with pregnant dogs giving birth, (although that is spelt whelp) 🤣
I didn't realize it wasn't common! So I learned something new too!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would think it would be very hard to be seen in public not looking your best. I can't understand why she'd want the paps there. I'm assuming she called them.

The laughing performance tells you everything you need to know about her as a person. Nothing about this is humorous. She has no respect for her ex, her lawyers, or the law. She laughs like it's all just good fun and nothing serious is happening. It's hard to fathom.

Imagine the message the girls are getting? Mom thinks this is all a joke?

😔
I wonder what the parents of her children's friends think about Alice emerging from the Courthouse laughing. I feel so bad for her girls. 😟
---

She did not get good news going by the way she walked out compared to her cocky behaviour walking in.
I sincerely hope you are right!!
---

Good grief - she looks deranged, cackling to herself like that. And WTF is she wearing?? 😳
She’s wearing the same dress? as in the TMZ car garage video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I hope Alice is looking at the comments on DM. 😂
Not just looking. She seems to be commenting there. Already.

Ran a search to see what else has turned up about her in the past 24 hours and one of the results made me giggle:

alice naljakas.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember her posting ‘I’m good… I’m really good’ along with some 20+ year-old pictures of herself right back at the beginning/the Bianca reveal? There is no way she isn’t embarrassed about how she appears now. The laughter is bravado for sure, and even nervousness. She is clutching her scarf and can’t get into that car fast enough. She might think she’s winning by dragging this out but today the legal system forced her to appear in public (which she usually avoids) and even if all she did was hear the charges against her, I think she’s had a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I would think it would be very hard to be seen in public not looking your best. I can't understand why she'd want the paps there. I'm assuming she called them.

The laughing performance tells you everything you need to know about her as a person. Nothing about this is humorous. She has no respect for her ex, her lawyers, or the law. She laughs like it's all just good fun and nothing serious is happening. It's hard to fathom.
It must be hard to appear natural when there are people walking backwards in front of you pointing a camera in your face and taking video that you know is going to be immediately distributed worldwide. Particularly when the only reason you and they are there is because you're in big trouble. I see the laughter as a defense mechanism because dammit she's not going to let anyone see she's on the verge of panic. Unfortunately for her that's exactly how it appears.

So needless. So inevitable. So stupid.

Reactions: 45
Fuuuuck me she looks absolutely unhinged in those pics. I think (HOPE) there is a lot of false bravado and nervousness there, she can’t really care that little about such serious proceedings… can she?

(screenshot cos previous thread)
76F7D8E0-26C3-41D5-B4AF-2CA462BB007E.jpeg

Everyone, please welcome my son to the Malice threads! Nine months old and already making more sense than some of the DM commenters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
It must be hard to appear natural when there are people walking backwards in front of you pointing a camera in your face and taking video that you know is going to be immediately distributed worldwide. Particularly when the only reason you and they are there is because you're in big trouble. I see the laughter as a defense mechanism because dammit she's not going to let anyone see she's on the verge of panic. Unfortunately for her that's exactly how it appears.

So needless. So inevitable. So stupid.
I recall Emily D. Baker explaining that in the LA courthouse, you have several entrances and there is one you can request to use where any paps cannot access. (It was in relation to the Amber Heard case -- basically, she had every chance of avoiding being seen and yet she chose to show off her painted-on bruise).
However, I believe it was the main courthouse and not the LAX one?

BIB: I believe that too. Also, it is possible that the dark-haired woman waiting for her in the car was on speakerphone with her to help her through it -- to give her something to focus on while she did her short walk of shame.

Reactions: 23
Do y’all remember when Tone called us “junk food playground pond life scum”? I mean what a fuckin throwback lmao 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like her Twitter account is back. No longer says this pages does not exist.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder if she strolled into the court thinking she could flutter her eyelashes at the judge, or turn the waterworks on and wail that “it’s all lies” and the judge would be bowled over and agree that Ioan is evil and Alice needn’t worry her pretty head about those nasty charges.
Because I really don’t think that approach would have gone down very well, to put it mildly. Especially since she couldn’t even be arsed to turn up the first time. And if she strolled in laughing, that won’t have helped. She may well have got a telling off from the judge.
That might explain the change in her demeanour coming out of the court.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
But with 0 followers? At least that’s showing for me
Must just take a while to refresh the numbers when someone restarts their account. It'll probably be back to normal shortly.

I can't believe the level of stupidity here, she's literally been in court just hours ago and if it wasn't wholly related to her social media posts, it was definitely a large part of it. Any sane person would stay off social media and avoid the temptation to get in any more trouble. But nah, that's not what the smartest person in the room is gonna do.

Reactions: 32
Must just take a while to refresh the numbers when someone restarts their account. It'll probably be back to normal shortly.

I can't believe the level of stupidity here, she's literally been in court just hours ago and if it wasn't wholly related to her social media posts, it was definitely a large part of it. Any sane person would stay off social media and avoid the temptation to get in any more trouble. But nah, that's not what the smartest person in the room is gonna do.
She can't help it. She is addicted.
She needs people telling her that she looks great, and she is the victim, and evil Ioan will be punished, and so on. Even when these "people" are her own socks. It's as if she loves masturbating in public.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I wonder if she strolled into the court thinking she could flutter her eyelashes at the judge, or turn the waterworks on and wail that “it’s all lies” and the judge would be bowled over and agree that Ioan is evil and Alice needn’t worry her pretty head about those nasty charges.
Because I really don’t think that approach would have gone down very well, to put it mildly. Especially since she couldn’t even be arsed to turn up the first time. And if she strolled in laughing, that won’t have helped. She may well have got a telling off from the judge.
That might explain the change in her demeanour coming out of the court.
Oh I do hope so!
---

Bugger, I had myself half-convinced she was arrested on Friday and spent the weekend in the klink. Oh well 1 court appearance is better than none.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The video of her laughing is weirdly chilling. She is not a good actress, she's aiming for breezy and unbothered but comes across as sinister and unhinged.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

(eating popcorn gif)
---

I really, really dislike her stupid open mouth posing.
someone said those sleeves looked like huge lumpy arms, they were correct. not a good outfit.
---

The video of her laughing is weirdly chilling. She is not a good actress, she's aiming for breezy and unbothered but comes across as sinister and unhinged.
more of a cackle than a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.