Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all Alice’s bravado and Tiny Tone’s insistence that she has never been better she looked petrified coming out of the courthouse. You could see her holding back tears and almost looking shell shocked as she tried to get into the waiting car. I don’t know if you have to attend court alone or not but it speaks volumes she had no one with her. Altogether it appeared to be a very troubling day for her………. And it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving specimen….
I was going to say see did look on the verge of tears and like someone who was just given the bollocking of their life!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I mean, I’m kind of impressed she turned up because she’s defied all my expectations so far, but she likes to keep us on our toes, Big Al does.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would think it would be very hard to be seen in public not looking your best. I can't understand why she'd want the paps there. I'm assuming she called them.

The laughing performance tells you everything you need to know about her as a person. Nothing about this is humorous. She has no respect for her ex, her lawyers, or the law. She laughs like it's all just good fun and nothing serious is happening. It's hard to fathom.

Imagine the message the girls are getting? Mom thinks this is all a joke?

😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Laughing when she went into court but the video of her leaving shows that the severity of the situation may have finally sunk in. When the pap mentions jail she clearly has a reaction.

Not all fun and games now Alice. Your chickens have finally turned up, are roosting on your cheese lined roof having a glass of champagne with the rat. There are consequences to your actions Alice, can't believe it's taken you to 54 to learn this life lesson.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
That video shows that the severity of the situation may have finally sunk in. When the pap mentions jail she clearly has a reaction.

Not all fun and games now Alice. Your chickens have finally turned up, are roosting on your cheese lined roof having a glass of champagne with the rat. There are consequences to your actions Alice, can't believe it's taken you to 54 to learn this life lesson.
I agree. I think the laughing was bravado but she looked well shook.

Reactions: 33
I've learnt something new today. I just thought @welp chose that name as it had something to do with pregnant dogs giving birth Although that is spelt whelp 🤣
I use it a lot. As in "welp! And how did that work out for you?" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I use it a lot. As in "welp! And how did that work out for you?" 😂
I am going to make it my word of the day and try using it in a sentence at work. Don't think the NZers will know what the hell I'm on about but I do a lot of work with Americans (based in Missouri) so maybe that part of the US might get me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am going to make it my word of the day and try using it in a sentence at work. Don't think the NZers will know what the hell I'm on about but I do a lot of work with Americans (based in Missouri) so maybe that part of the US might get me.
I’m a kiwi too, so I’ll understand ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Good grief - she looks deranged, cackling to herself like that. And WTF is she wearing?? 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
For a moment I felt sorry for her. And even more sorry for her daughters.
But then I recalled how evil she has been and that he brought it all on herself. I stopped feeling sorry for her.

Still feeling awful about her daughters. They are at that impressionable age and I wonder do they have any real friends who would not mock or make fun of their mother (Ella seemed to have some very unpleasant girls I recall; it might be better for her at the moment that she is not going to school).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think this is going to be an inflection point for Alice. The pap walk is alluring. She wants to perform.

I think she's going to escalate.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I think this is going to be an inflection point for Alice. The pap walk is alluring. She wants to perform.

I think she's going to escalate.
I hard agree. And she is going to make any settlement, divorce, house sale or custody arrangements impossible. The defiance shows in her face.
And sure, she may have looked shook leaving the courthouse. But a judge speaking harshly to her would be the first time anyone has dared to do that.

Bullies hate anyone speaking up to them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She did not get good news going by the way she walked out compared to her cocky behaviour walking in.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.