Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she be able to restrain herself if there are any Oscar party appearances ?
absofuckinglutley not. Even if it’s not on twitter she will be in full on crazy monkey throwing tit at the wall mode somewhere. she’s nothing but bitterness bile and poison wrapped up in a rapidly decaying vessel.

Reactions: 29
She will end up in jail, of that I have no doubt. It’s all so preventable but she doesn’t care. Therefore hell mend her.
Imagine wanting revenge more than not going to jail and further traumatising your own kids. She’s a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel I should explain myself today :D

I have a shiny face because I have oily skin even in middle age. I swear it's not alcohol!

I have a smooth forehead naturally, my skin is just quite tight and firmly connected to my skull. I swear it's not botox!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Best option for her would be plead poor Mental Health , check into rehab , give custody to Ioan. Have intensive therapy then have visitation. The path she is on the will end up going to prison or even worse. I agree with Welp , Alice doesn't have the personality to learn from prison , she would love the hierarchy, drama , fighting she's not exactly shy or one to back away from conflict. I don't think it's the best punishment for her, in fact she would come out worse meeting people more crazy than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Best option for her would be plead poor Mental Health , check into rehab , give custody to Ioan. Have intensive therapy then have visitation. The path she is on the will end up going to prison or even worse. I agree with Welp , Alice doesn't have the personality to learn from prison , she would love the hierarchy, drama , fighting she's not exactly shy or one to back away from conflict. I don't think it's the best punishment for her, in fact she would come out worse meeting people more crazy than her.
Alas for Alice, pleading poor mental health is not an acceptable defense to this.

Reactions: 32
I am 100% convinced she called the paps. Let’s be honest. Neither her no Ioan are that famous anymore (she never was and he’s fallen off) and she wants to show off that...outfit? that...whatever she’s wearing? the nixon mask she has on her face?
Ok I actually died at Nixon mask. It was super nice knowing y’all 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alas for Alice, pleading poor mental health is not an acceptable defense to this.
Pleading mental health is also not carte blanche. There would have to be some form of action to show an attempt to manage, recover, or heal. I would see this as a move for public sympathy (she's attempted this before with her I went mad I was so distraught bs) and unsure on how much influence it would hold in front of a judge.

Reactions: 25
but Tone said this when Alice was still on twitter lmao
Screenshot_20230131_185500_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
HAD to do a #Thread Title (despite being incredibly early): Alice in Chains.

If you don’t remember the group, have a wee lookie on YT…
AHEM! that was pretty much my thread title suggestion at the end of the last thread! I demand equal bragging rights if this wins for next thread title! 🧐😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she about to let loose in retaliation for whatever happened in court…?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Loving the thread title it's epic 😂😂 I wonder when Tony is going to run out of steam and admit that his sister is an absolute walloper?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
there is a request to delay the Custody Hearing and for temporary emergency orders

(dont know who filed)

Screenshot_20230131_193805_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Is she about to let loose in retaliation for whatever happened in court…?
Nothing really happened in court. She got charged with a criminal act. She has to keep her nose clean than clean unless she wants things to be worse than they need to be.

Reactions: 13
there is a request to delay the Custody Hearing and for temporary emergency orders

(dont know who filed)

View attachment 1925020
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I’m seriously hoping Ioan has applied for emergency custody or something of the sort

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ooooh that awful moment when you don't want to be a witch and laugh, but it sneaks out of you in a snort of derision before you've got time to clutch your pearls 😂

Missed you too you beautiful Corgi Mamma xxx
Right back at you lovely sweet Junebug! 🥰
When it comes to mAlice my go to response is to burst into fits of giggles when seeing her surprised open maw. I’m beginning to wonder if she isn’t trying to look like Bigfoot or even Kevin McCallister! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.