Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just for clarifications sake: if she goes for no contest it will have the same implications on the divorce (custody, support etc.) as a guilty plea/finding of guilt, right?

edit: nvm

tbh Ella has the stature of an adult

I also dont think she called the pap, they tend to be around courthouses when celebs are scheduled to appear
---

She has plead not guilty lol
View attachment 1924588
View attachment 1924589
aye, they try to get this done before july
Oh my bleeping god!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with frobly-mobly, it sounds like social media addiction is playing a pretty stupid, dangerous role in this saga.

Also, she’s def holding back tears. Either the judge sliced off her ass and handed it to her on a platter of lettuce and diced tomatoes, or she tried to invite Ioan to her slumber party on the way out and he said no. 😂

View attachment 1924244
That jumper/beige thing she's wearing looks to me like the fat suits actors wear under their clothes when they play certain roles

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There are three defences to violating a restraining order:
  • no lawful order,
  • no knowledge, and/or
  • no willful act
The restraining order is lawful.
She was aware of it.
She said repeatedly she was going to or did violate it and didn't care.

Tsk, tsk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
  • no lawful order,
  • no knowledge, and/or
  • no willful act
She was aware of it.

Tsk, tsk.
I wonder if she's actually consulted a lawyer at all. A criminal one.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember her posting ‘I’m good… I’m really good’ along with some 20+ year-old pictures of herself right back at the beginning/the Bianca reveal? There is no way she isn’t embarrassed about how she appears now. The laughter is bravado for sure, and even nervousness. She is clutching her scarf and can’t get into that car fast enough. She might think she’s winning by dragging this out but today the legal system forced her to appear in public (which she usually avoids) and even if all she did was hear the charges against her, I think she’s had a reality check.
But she could have looked tons better yesterday with the right outfit and maybe a wig or hair extensions. She isn’t that big so she totally could have disgused her gut.

Reactions: 17
  • no lawful order,
  • no knowledge, and/or
  • no willful act
She was aware of it.

Tsk, tsk.
Still she avoids jail and gets a fine when she is inevitably found guilty.

She only gets jail if there are more duck ups.

I still live in hope lol. She would wail like a baby if she got jailed.

Reactions: 15
Still she avoids jail and gets a fine when she is inevitably found guilty.

She only gets jail if there are more duck ups.

I still live in hope lol. She would wail like a baby if she got jailed.
If she is found guilty, she will be at a huge disadvantage in terms of support and custody. And I'm ok with that vs. jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Something along the lines of “what a vile person Alice Evans is and that Ioan and Bianca deserve better than vitriol from the woman”.

Ooppsss 😂❤
Well that sounds very mild, I don't see how anyone could complain about that!

I am cross on your behalf! :mad:

If you had said something like "mAlice is fat and ugly" the Daily Fail readers would have lapped it up, the vast majority are horrendously fat-phobic, sickeningly so, the
bastards 🤬

Reactions: 18
Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone for my Get well soon wishes & advice re Covid for Granny (prone positioning etc) was so kind & thoughtful.

I've not been on here very much during our recovery. Touching wood - we all seem to be over the worst & not had it too seriously (again touching wood).

The thread has been moving quite quickly again, so I've not read everything. However thank you so much to everyone. We only yesterday (finally) tested negative. 💛💛💛💛xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 46
just for clarifications sake: if she goes for no contest it will have the same implications on the divorce (custody, support etc.) as a guilty plea/finding of guilt, right?

edit: nvm

tbh Ella has the stature of an adult

I also dont think she called the pap, they tend to be around courthouses when celebs are scheduled to appear
---

She has plead not guilty lol
View attachment 1924588
View attachment 1924589
aye, they try to get this done before july
This does not surprise me. Complete idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who has pleaded poverty several times over the last few months, it sure looks like she's had recent fillers and botox (note shiny forehead, raised eyebrows and plump upper cheeks):

View attachment 1924175

View attachment 1924170

Maybe this is why she claims to spend $800 on groceries and haircuts for the girls a week.

EDIT: Not to mention the newest iPhone 14 Pro Max! She should have traded that in for an older and cheaper iPhone model if she was really that poor!
The shiny face could be due to alcoholic bloat (I’ve seen this effect).
That outfit though. Is it a dress, a coat, a single item or two different ones put together? I just can’t work it out. Her dress sense has always been odd.

Reactions: 15
Not guilty? Are we shocked or did we expect this? This woman doesn’t live in the real world so I’m not surprised in the slightest.

Poor Ioan, he’s never gonna get rid of this bitter hag is he 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 32
With one exception. While B’s outfit is pure class, big Al’s is pure ass. 😆
Ooooh that awful moment when you don't want to be a witch and laugh, but it sneaks out of you in a snort of derision before you've got time to clutch your pearls 😂

Missed you too you beautiful Corgi Mamma xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Will she be able to restrain herself if there are any Oscar party appearances ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also dont want her in jail. Besides the reasons others stated I also suspect Alice isnt one of those people that come out of jail as a new person, I suspect she would be one of those people who would be less scared of doing something worse now that she has the "worst" punishment already behind her

However, I think she will at some point

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.