Inthefrow #9 Bought a million followers, can't get the likes, gonna cry on my peleton bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this means she's been crying AGAIN.
In sadness or laughter? 🤷🏻‍♀️She’s smirking and raising her eyebrows so it seemed like she was being cheeky to me but then she’s all over the place emotionally so who can really say 😅

If frow was in that group chat I’d like to think she stuck up for Nicky. Vic has her issues sure — but she’s has never seemed mean spirited to me like Lydia. Bad mouthing a new single mom over hair color would be REALLY low. Hopefully she didn’t stoop to that level...

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In sadness or laughter? 🤷🏻‍♀️She’s smirking and raising her eyebrows so it seemed like she was being cheeky to me but then she’s all over the place emotionally so who can really say 😅

If frow was in that group chat I’d like to think she stuck up for Nicky. Vic has her issues sure — but she’s has never seemed mean spirited to me like Lydia. Bad mouthing a new single mom over hair color would be REALLY low. Hopefully she didn’t stoop to that level...
oh I reckon she’s loving life! Lidl is following her again 😂 keep your enemies close etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the absolute hell is this last outfit video. How can one person have access to soo many items of clothing. Yet still manage to get it wrong. I’m sorry but those leggings she loves that have the hook on the feet look hideous with heels. She follows the worst trends.
Scratch that. All her latest outfits have been hideous. So are her brows.
and yes. She’s pumping content out on Insta. But how hard is it for two people to film her putting on clothes. Then editing it. Really. I have a job I work at for 14 hours some day and still have enough time to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is soooo adorable!

20210211_115339.jpg

Victoria and Claire must both feel like the cat that got the cream today hehe.

I don't always appreciate some of the things Vic does but she is waaaaaaay more professional than Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just had a look at her instagram stats and had to come here. Does she actually think anyone is going to believe she went from losing thousands of followers to gaining tens of thousands in a matter of 2 weeks? All because she's been making same old reels she had been making since the summer? witch please!!! :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone’s made a comment on the latest picture about her lips . She says it over lining , followed up with a sarcastic response of ‘we’re in lockdown’

must have touched a nerve with her. She has clearly messed about with her lips. Why she lying .

I think you mean this one? Just came here to post this too. She looks absolutely ridiculous and hasn’t got a clue about fashion
I hate the cream with the stark white. And those geometric heels DO NOT go with the preppy New Jersey housewife aesthetic at all (orange tan and chains 🤣). She gets it so wrong so consistently.

did you guys see this on Alex’s story? I was happily surprised thinking he’d finally gotten his driver’s license at first but it’s just some old school ID🤣
Where 10 years go... To end up being your wife's witch, paid a university if it actually was a university to end up your days editing Vic fat legs full of cellulite and her massive nose, everything she doesn't want to recognise but then preach body acceptance. I believe this guy doesn't have any friends left just like no masculinity either, if you tell what his life is like to any other man they can easy laugh with a "no way" also with Vic trying to erase her Northern past always pretending to be a Londoner...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m trying to figure out if vic was being really clever when she invitited both Lydia and Kashual to the edge of ember dinner or really naive. I think it would’ve been kashual that sent screenshots of the group chat to Nikki and if vic was also part of the group she must’ve known there’d be tension between them

Reactions: 11
I’m trying to figure out if vic was being really clever when she invitited both Lydia and Kashual to the edge of ember dinner or really naive. I think it would’ve been kashual that sent screenshots of the group chat to Nikki and if vic was also part of the group she must’ve known there’d be tension between them
I don’t know if it’s still there, but Kaushal def left a supportive comment on Nicky’s post before the Live vids. So wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 8
The narcissism. The full eyeshadow fit for a night out make up look ON A PELATON. The unhinged crying. The filming of all the above. Just screams manic episodes to me. This girl is not normal. She’s going to have a mental breakdown one day. She needs to take care of herself...

Lmao. This is hilarious. I need to read it. But the thread is always SO LONG. Anyone know roughly which pages to look for? (sorry for posting on the frow thread)
Omg if you guys haven’t already gone to Lidl’s thread I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! It’s worth the strain that my thumb now has for scrolling for 2 hours. It. Is. Sheer. Brilliance. I want to nominate it for a Nobel prize in literature, it is that brilliant.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The narcissism. The full eyeshadow fit for a night out make up look ON A PELATON. The unhinged crying. The filming of all the above. Just screams manic episodes to me. This girl is not normal. She’s going to have a mental breakdown one day. She needs to take care of herself...
My favorite part is when the instructor says to stand up and add five to her resistance and pedal at 100 and she's just sitting on her arse crying. Very effective workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.