Inthefrow #9 Bought a million followers, can't get the likes, gonna cry on my peleton bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
inthefrow #10 vic here's a quick suggestion, drop that dead ugly collection

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like a cheap Tyra Banks in Life Size. I’m just imagining Vic clickityclacking on her laptop 🤣

Imagine wearing the dress, with the matching blazer on top then being in a meeting, getting toasty so you take off the blazer and your co-workers do a double take because you’re like a sartorial Matryoshka doll 🪆🪆🪆
This is too perfect a I just see her bobbing about her desk dressed like this sobbing about her high vibrations.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Took a look at the "collection" and I'm confused, we're in spring on our way to summer and she's putting out these heavy and hot fabrics? This looks like a winter collection to me, something that can be worn with polo necks and tights and berets lol. Did they just miss their original launch season or what? I think this is the time to launch flowy, light dresses or sophisticated and minimal dresses, not boxy coat-like dresses in thick fabrics that will suffocate you in the sun.

Reactions: 20
Took a look at the "collection" and I'm confused, we're in spring on our way to summer and she's putting out these heavy and hot fabrics? This looks like a winter collection to me, something that can be worn with polo necks and tights and berets lol. Did they just miss their original launch season or what? I think this is the time to launch flowy, light dresses or sophisticated and minimal dresses, not boxy coat-like dresses in thick fabrics that will suffocate you in the sun.
Absolutely- I feel bad for her, this is so underwhelming. And as another poster said, these items will probably only suit the tall, slim body types. And even Vic can’t make those dresses look good.

Reactions: 10
Vic is very slim and at 5’7”, taller than average. However those dresses did nothing for her figure! She said she is wearing a size 6 but they made her look bulky round the middle, the width of the shoulders made her look wider (and not in a sharp 80s shoulder way) and they highlighted her knees and thighs that she’s said herself she’s insecure about.
im the same height, similar figure, very slim on top but hate my legs and these dresses just highlighted the worst parts and did nothing to accentuate the best features. You just know if these were Zara dresses she’d got in a haul, she’d be saying they don’t really fit well, don’t hug her figure, just hang off her etc and would be going back.

The blazers on the other hand, just Meh.

Reactions: 14
Vic is very slim and at 5’7”, taller than average. However those dresses did nothing for her figure! She said she is wearing a size 6 but they made her look bulky round the middle, the width of the shoulders made her look wider (and not in a sharp 80s shoulder way) and they highlighted her knees and thighs that she’s said herself she’s insecure about.
im the same height, similar figure, very slim on top but hate my legs and these dresses just highlighted the worst parts and did nothing to accentuate the best features. You just know if these were Zara dresses she’d got in a haul, she’d be saying they don’t really fit well, don’t hug her figure, just hang off her etc and would be going back.

The blazers on the other hand, just Meh.
I’m 5’6” and I’ve got very slim legs and hips but I’m larger up top . So wouldn’t suit me either but even if they did, I just think the dresses in particular are horrible.

Reactions: 9
Awful! Gives her no shape at all. I’ll be surprised if she sells any although I’m sure she will say they sell out!

Thread suggestion:

Terrible ‘collection’ she will never sell, crying on her bike and she’s not looking well.

Reactions: 7
The ‘collection’ looks like Jaeger ss96. Who wears that length of dress with high heels these days?

P.s. does she remind anyone else of Bubble from Ab Fab?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.