Inthefrow #9 Bought a million followers, can't get the likes, gonna cry on my peleton bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With 24 votes won the title "Bought a million followers, can't get the likes, gonna have a cry on my peleton bike" from @TheDailyJ 🎆
💰🤖😭🚲

Old tea
  • Inthebackrow isn't to find at any frow nowadays
  • preaches sustainability and e-cars but buy a new Range Rover
  • lives in peaceful harmony with her male roommate (not brother)
  • launched jewellery line with Edge of Amber but no one cared
  • model for Holland Cooper and now besties with Jade Holland
  • sets trends for her frenemy Lydia who copies them immediately
  • aquired a miniature dachshund, named him Boe, because it's "Nordic" and her roommate thinks he looks like a Viking himself
    • uses Boe as prop for her shooting
    • already begged on Boes insta for product
  • lets puppy that just got taken away from his mom cry alone downstairs for weeks
    • gives her followers advise to do the same with their pets
  • preaches (toxic) positivity whilst looking swollen from crying in every vlog
  • the worst in the world happened to her: they can't finish the garden this year

New tea
  • acquired, in record time, enough followers to hit the 1 Million mark on insta
    • it's all a bit questionable
    • 🤖🤖🤖🤖
  • Millen didn't congratulate her (tell me something new) but Frow doesn't get tired to passive-aggressively vague post into her direction
  • started new Insta reel trend of showing your bra and/or knickers
  • Boe is still alive and seems fine and happy
  • made Q&A where her staff followers could ask her question
    • used said Q&A to promote her wedding and vague post about rEaL friendship
  • mutated to self-declared Queen of Sustainability Victoria I
    • but first you have to buy a round of new tit
    • still doesn't mention her Range Rover
    • still acquires clothes left and right
boe.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
ETA: since you’re so fast getting the new thread @AmaliaLana and I couldn’t edit my last comment!

It’s also very clear to me that Alex doesn’t care to have his own photography career, despite bleating on about it. He’s been doing all those dinky editing Reels, but all he ever photographs/films is Vic. He doesn’t do any brand work or portrait/wedding stuff. He’s literally just her personal paparazzi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s literally just her personal paparazzi.
can anyone else imagine their partner’s SOLE purpose is taking really bad portraits of themselves???

he just has no ambition, no drive, no talent... the only thing he wants is an easy life. Bet Vic was stupid enough to not get him to sign a pre nup either

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@AmaliaLana so glad to see you on Frow's thread... I'm largely a lurker, but you are one of my favourite contributor's of lady Lidl's thesis of threads... Welcome to the front row ;]

Also thanks for doing God's work and getting the new thread up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@AmaliaLana so glad to see you on Frow's thread... I'm largely a lurker, but you are one of my favourite contributor's of lady Lidl's thesis of threads... Welcome to the front row ;]

Also thanks for doing God's work and getting the new thread up!
Hiya. I'm often over here but the thread is so slow. I always read frow's, josie's, and lidl's thread. When Lydl's last thread developed into a Frow rave-thread I searched shelter over here 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm really surprised that some Lydia haters are Frow fans. Like come on, all these influencers share one braincell- Frow and Lydia are scraps within the industry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Guys it’s SO clear she bought followers. You just know she would have dedicated a full braggy post to 1 million if it were authentic.

Also, I genuinely can’t believe how bad her style is. She always matches different clothing items in the same colour and ends up looking like a clown. I’m sure the real fashion girls are laughing at her behind her back!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Guys it’s SO clear she bought followers. You just know she would have dedicated a full braggy post to 1 million if it were authentic.

Also, I genuinely can’t believe how bad her style is. She always matches different clothing items in the same colour and ends up looking like a clown. I’m sure the real fashion girls are laughing at her behind her back!
She does look a bit like a deranged pennywise 🤡

She will also never be “frow” at Gucci that’s for sure 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t help but still find it totally gross that she can manipulate her Instagram this way.

she’s so flashy when it comes to even the smallest achievements, such as ONE person telling her that her reels are “sOoOo cReAtIvE bAbEs OmGgG!” (which she then refers to as “SOOOO many of you commented on it) so it’s just clear something is really not right here.

it’s so sad how her life is so based around meaningless “goals” that clearly don’t mean anything to her, really. It’s not going to open her up for more work, or help her demand more money for posts etc because it’s obviously gained illegitimately.

Reactions: 17
I mean, how does this bot-follower buying actually work in regards to #ads as surely you're misrepresenting your reach?

Reactions: 7
Can’t help but still find it totally gross that she can manipulate her Instagram this way.

she’s so flashy when it comes to even the smallest achievements, such as ONE person telling her that her reels are “sOoOo cReAtIvE bAbEs OmGgG!” (which she then refers to as “SOOOO many of you commented on it) so it’s just clear something is really not right here.

it’s so sad how her life is so based around meaningless “goals” that clearly don’t mean anything to her, really. It’s not going to open her up for more work, or help her demand more money for posts etc because it’s obviously gained illegitimately.
I mean this graph says it all....

Screenshot_20210209_082925.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ooh thanks for choosing my title suggestion! :D
I love reading these threads, bit of a lurker here as I can only really scroll when my baby is napping but you all make me laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

This looks like an outfit from some intentionally garish TV commercial where each person is wearing a bright monochrome outfit against a moving, brightly colored/patterned background. Not something you'd actually wear to be "fashionable".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm really surprised that some Lydia haters are Frow fans. Like come on, all these influencers share one braincell- Frow and Lydia are scraps within the industry.
My guess is, that the bar with Lydia lays so low that Frow seems compared to her as the new Influencer Messiah.

She does look a bit like a deranged pennywise 🤡

She will also never be “frow” at Gucci that’s for sure 😅
frow_pennyw.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ETA: since you’re so fast getting the new thread @AmaliaLana and I couldn’t edit my last comment!

It’s also very clear to me that Alex doesn’t care to have his own photography career, despite bleating on about it. He’s been doing all those dinky editing Reels, but all he ever photographs/films is Vic. He doesn’t do any brand work or portrait/wedding stuff. He’s literally just her personal paparazzi.
I often think that- he's got all the kit and now an entire studio! He could be doing loads of others things. Guess he doesn't have the time?

I've been trying to catch up with the last thread- have InTheFrow and Lydia fallen out? Can't see what I missed. I thought they were all over each other last year? help a girl out- what happened?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.