Inthefrow #9 Bought a million followers, can't get the likes, gonna cry on my peleton bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 things I would not say to describe Vic:
- humble
- recognizing of her privilege
- fashionable

Just remember guys, you can manifest anything - especially fake followers - if you just stay positive.

AND THANK YOU IS TWO bleeping WORDS YOU DOLT.
To think this woman did a PhD...

oh wait, it was a Mickey Mouse PhD never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm unconvinced she knows what "self-deprecation" means. I think she has it confused with "self-doubt" or something similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm unconvinced she knows what "self-deprecation" means. I think she has it confused with "self-doubt" or something similar.
I thought the same when I first read it but then thought it probably was correct but the problem is that it's normally used to mean putting yourself down in a modest or jokey way which Vic has never done rather than in the sense of criticising yourself.

Reactions: 8
Yeah nobody says "self-deprecation" to mean being critical of yourself, they say it to mean jokingly putting yourself down.

Reactions: 11
I unsubscribed from Vic's social channels a while ago but her latest vlog showed up on my recommended youtube list so I watched a few minutes and...what is happening with the eyebrows? It was shocking as I hadn't seen her in a while. Terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saw this on TikTok and obviously my mind went to Alex. Wish I had the nerve to send it to him!! 😅

(random but this guy is great. He basically just reacts to funny tweets so it’s a simple premise but for some reason it’s fantastic. 10/10 recommend bentellect)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Poor Vic, always wearing the most unflattering for her chest clothes...what is this saggy piece of cloth....tent material?

I thought the same! Self-deprecation...she does none of that ever! She's way too obsessed with her baaaaabeeezzz

Reactions: 7
omg I know this is V’s thread but I can’t be assed reading Lidl’s, it’s too long!!!

what’s been going on with that chav???
Oh god. Where to start!!

Lid posted a vid this morning talking about the trauma she had gone through in the last 9 months.... Main trauma appears to have been that she got a hair cut she didn't like and then went bat tit crazy on said hairdresser, which was caught on CCTV and theres been all sorts of legal tit going down, after posting her video today, the hairdresser has post a video tonight on insta giving her version of events and calling Lidia out big time and then the hairdresser posted a story saying Lidia had just called her on a private number asking her to remove the video

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god. Where to start!!

Lid posted a vid this morning talking about the trauma she had gone through in the last 9 months.... Main trauma appears to have been that she got a hair cut she didn't like and then went bat tit crazy on said hairdresser, which was caught on CCTV and theres been all sorts of legal tit going down, after posting her video today, the hairdresser has post a video tonight on insta giving her version of events and calling Lidia out big time and then the hairdresser posted a story saying Lidia had just called her on a private number asking her to remove the video
ok you’re an angel for this! I’m on page 19 of the most recent thread and oh my god, tit is going downnnnnn.

I know I constantly give V tit, but honestly... if she knew about this/called out Lydia/dumped Lydia solely because of this... she’s won back a bit of my respect tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Omg if you guys haven’t already gone to Lidl’s thread I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! It’s worth the strain that my thumb now has for scrolling for 2 hours. It. Is. Sheer. Brilliance. I want to nominate it for a Nobel prize in literature, it is that brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg if you guys haven’t already gone to Lidl’s thread I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! It’s worth the strain that my thumb now has for scrolling for 2 hours. It. Is. Sheer. Brilliance. I want to nominate it for a Nobel prize in literature, it is that brilliant.
This cracked me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just realized that on some of her reels she is not posting ad or gifted clearly .. like the one with the yellow sweater and Versace bra

The ASA makes it absurdly clear herewhere they state:

"If you have not purchased a product or service yourself but received it free, make this clear." They even created a fool-proof guide for Influencer Dummies: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html 😆

They spell out what language is appropriate and what is not.

I suggest reporting any UK influencer to the ASA that attempts to dupe their followers.

Any consumer can file a formal influencer complaint online: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This cracked me up 😂
don’t, I’m still just absolutely pissing myself of laughter over the thought of these influencers trembling that they’re going to be outed.

i know this is Vic’s thread and I know most of us don’t like her (simply because she is a bit of a self absorbed twit) but I genuinely have faith that she would have told Lidl to duck off over this. To bash a pregnant woman who is days away from giving birth and then (and I’m assuming here) tell your “friends” not to use her because “she fucked up” her hair???

Vic is self obsessed, it’s true. But I hope that she would have at least told Lidl that this isn’t acceptable behaviour or that she shouldn’t be making remarks like that about a lady who is heavily pregnant. Who knows??? I want this group chat ☕ to be exposedddd

• Sick
Reactions: 14
don’t, I’m still just absolutely pissing myself of laughter over the thought of these influencers trembling that they’re going to be outed.

i know this is Vic’s thread and I know most of us don’t like her (simply because she is a bit of a self absorbed twit) but I genuinely have faith that she would have told Lidl to duck off over this. To bash a pregnant woman who is days away from giving birth and then (and I’m assuming here) tell your “friends” not to use her because “she fucked up” her hair???

Vic is self obsessed, it’s true. But I hope that she would have at least told Lidl that this isn’t acceptable behaviour or that she shouldn’t be making remarks like that about a lady who is heavily pregnant. Who knows??? I want this group chat ☕ to be exposedddd
I just got up, and I am always starting with reading Vic's, and then Josie's and THEN Lydia's thread...
1612949732616.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh my gosh your profile picture 😆🤣🍌

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I feel like Vic is the kind of person who slowly distances themselves away from people, and won’t call people out for being idiots. She’s just happy to not be associated anymore, and could care less if the person acted like a fool and needs to know it. Plus, they’re basically competitors, so she would have the business wherewithal to not poke the sleeping bear in case they have a campaign together...i.e., Holland Cooper.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.